Server Jumpers

PrincessTide - Heavens Tear
PrincessTide - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Just to let ppl know there are server jumpers a factions. They jump from server to server to make as much trouble as they can, 1 of these factions has been seen on HT server. They do as much damage as they can then leave the server to go to the next. Yes they get r9 kill what ever they can they don't care what they do as long as they do as much damage to the server they can.
Post edited by PrincessTide - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    I'm curious about a couple of things here....

1. What's the point of making trouble and then going somewhere else to do it?

2. How does a faction cause trouble on a server? Unless they have a bunch of R9 players, they aren't going to have much impact, and on PvE servers, even less.

Oh, and BTW, naming and shaming is against the forum rules. Doesn't matter if the person did wrong, send in a ticket to the support team, don't name them here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evilenchant - Heavens Tear
    Evilenchant - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I have seen what they can do and hope ur post helps. ppl leave servers cuz of them. they get r9 they don't care abt rules as long as they can try 2 kill the server they r a pack of hackers that don't care.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Looks like a pathetic shaming attempt by the OP.

Two people can't destroy a server. Or maybe you are jealous of their r9 and fail at blacklisting them?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. What's the point of making trouble and then going somewhere else to do it?

2. How does a faction cause trouble on a server? Unless they have a bunch of R9 players, they aren't going to have much impact, and on PvE servers, even less.

3. What kind of faction is comprised of people who can afford R9 on every server they move to?

OP must be some kind of conspiracy theorist. Is the Illuminati behind this, too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Give her a break guys. There was an incident once on another MMO I used to play where a team of hackers and coders hijacked the server and started killing players in towns with GM damage, and they even killed NPC's. I was amazed/frustrated to see such a thing. It's possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The last time we had any hacks on our server was a damage **** back in early 2011 by a sin. He one shot a barb with a 22k with G13 daggers. The barb had in excess of 20k pdef. That said sin was perma banned.

I have not seen this "server destroying" activity or anything of the sort since.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I remember one time there was an invasion of BRs with warsoul weapons or something. Maybe they have returned?
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Give her a break guys. There was an incident once on another MMO I used to play where a team of hackers and coders hijacked the server and started killing players in towns with GM damage, and they even killed NPC's. I was amazed/frustrated to see such a thing. It's possible.

:O Fancy seeing you around. Hai!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Jumping from server to server and making trouble is something everyone can do because in this game the only purpose of PVP is ..to make trouble. Appart from TW the players take no beneficts out of pvp other than the simple act of killing another player's toon. Also be aware that toons are diferent from players and players are difrent from people. The player represents one aspect of the person and the toon a minimal aspect of the player, basically a fantasy. Or in other words...chill out it's a game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    There are enough abandoned characters that if someone really wanted to do this and nolife collect alts on all the servers, it could easily be done.

I seriously doubt anyone would do it here. It's just too expensive or time consuming.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    3. What kind of faction is comprised of people who can afford R9 on every server they move to?

OP must be some kind of conspiracy theorist. Is the Illuminati behind this, too?

Thats what I was thinking

If these peeps are actually jumping servers and getting r9 on each then they are PWI's best customers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I highly doubt two players are ruining the entire server. I also doubt anyone would buy rank 9 for every server just to hop around and troll for a couple days then hop servers. I mean stranger things have happened and I could see it if they were ruining the fun with individual factions by starting wild arguments. But getting Rank 9? Ruining a pve server? Yeah, sure. Just LOL. If they are doing some kind of damage **** that is making you rage, just switch of PK mode and report them. If it really is a damage **** and entire servers are reporting them, you know, since they are ruining it and all. Then they'd be banned shortly anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Annastasia - Lost City
    Annastasia - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how do you cause trouble on a PVE server? all players need to do is switch to blue name. i could understand if was on a PVP server and a guild was camping a spot that people needed to reach. as in the guild RQ used to camp vol 29 on World Quest. was so funny to watch the rage in world chat.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Thats what I was thinking

If these peeps are actually jumping servers and getting r9 on each then they are PWI's best customers.

^

As far as i know when there's drama/trouble in a guild it's often not cause PvP, but cause scam, relation ship that end bad and other QQing like that, so i don't think PvE have less drama than PvP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ^

As far as i know when there's drama/trouble in a guild it's often not cause PvP, but cause scam, relation ship that end bad and other QQing like that, so i don't think PvE have less drama than PvP.

is the relation ship a nautically themes singles bar?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I mean people that marry than divorce making drama. I Thought that was the word. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I mean people that marry than divorce making drama. I Thought that was the word. xD

The word is relationship. Relation ship is two words and sounds like a ship with the theme having relations. Although having relations with someone is err....purely romantic in nature and has certain connotations. Hence the singles bar comment. While a relationship between two people just means that they are connected somehow. This could include platonic (friendship), familial (family), or romantic relationships.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    is the relation ship a nautically themes singles bar?

Made my day xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~