Questions and ponderings

Vindexia - Lothranis
Vindexia - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay. So I started this game few months ago and I really like it. I played with different classes, done a lot of quests, explored almost whole map, died 100+ times... and had a lot of fun.
PW wasn't the first mmorpg I played so I had some knowledge from the beginning of playing.

But after hours and hours playing I still don't know some things in which recently I started to be interested.

Firts off, genies. I got for mine few special genie skills, but they seem... not needed to use. Genie itself doesn't seem like something needed in play. And I don't know what lucky points are and how genie stats affect genie skill power (and for what I'd like to know what that is). If genies are something needed then what would be the best genie skills and stats for seeker?

Secondly, dragon quest points. Are they gained by selling dq items to merchant or doing dq quests?

About character and enemies, how to know target's attack level? Because for defense level by each point it's bigger than opponent's attack level I get 1% or so better defense.
And soulforce? I know psychichs use it for soul of ven., but what does that do for my seeker?

And as the last, what do reflective shards do? What is realm of reflection? And where is Mira Laedi in Archosaur?
Post edited by Vindexia - Lothranis on

Comments

• StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    DQ point's is gained by selling the dq items to any NPC

Mira Laedi is in north arch, just around the center bridge part under the bh platform.
    When you get into reflection, load your shards and sits down a meditate/your heal function, you gain a lvl based amount of exp and spirit every minute.

Genies can be a great help in game... like the speed burst you get from Holy path, Tangelin Mire to lower phys def and you targets, tho it can pull a group of mobs to you, there is a few heal skills to get on the genie too. If you read on the diffrent genie skills you can se wich stats affect each skill.

About Lucky Points, it is some points your genie gain every 10 lvl it reach, if I remember correct, when your genie gets 50/xx it unlocks a extra slot for skills, but not all genies goes that well.
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Genie's lucky point is the bonus stats points that your genie get every 10 levels. The amount is random between 1-10.
    It also affect your genie's maximum skills slot and appearance..

The effect of genie's stat basically like this :
    Vit -> increase max energy
    Mag -> increase energy recovery rate
    Str & Dex -> increase power/duration/effect of the skills, it has different effect for each skills

Stats allocation really depend on what skills you want to take, but basically having high Vit & Mag means the skills more spammable, while having high Str / Dex means the skills power or duration is improved..

You get DQ points by selling DQ items to npc. The one you get from dragon quest is different from DQ points, it's called Dragon Orders..
  • Vindexia - Lothranis
    Vindexia - Lothranis Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    thank you very much, guys. b:pleased

I think I'll now be spending some time looking trough genie skill list.

And again, thanks for help. :)

Have a splendid day! b:thanks
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    About the att/def lvls, mobs always have 0 defence and 0 attack levels, so every point is a flat 1% for them
    Soulforce is only really needed for psycics right now, but all classes use it with special skills that you can get at lvl 95+
    You'll have more than enough time to learn about those
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris