New expansion CN

Comments

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    r8 recast? g16 nirv which u need g15 nirv to make? farmed? b:surrender

I farmed/merched R9 for my sin in 5 months lazy playstyle. Dont tell me that g16/r8/5 is impossible. It means just u dont know this game.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well if THIS tome is one of the level 8s that will be available. Check out the 2nd recipe Option if it becomes available...

You're looking at something better then SoT for the mere price of ~100mil... versus SoTS current price of 400mil.. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    r8 recast? g16 nirv which u need g15 nirv to make? farmed? b:surrender

Honestly, if you're saying that G15 Nirvana is impossible to farm, you couldn't be more wrong.

And if we're talking simple f2p here, then I've merchanted this and I'm f2p.

Fact is, the big difference between G16 Nirvana and R9 stuff is that R9 has to be bought from the Boutique (by someone), whereas you can get the G16 Nirvana stuff without ever touching the Boutique.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Honestly, if you're saying that G15 Nirvana is impossible to farm, you couldn't be more wrong.

And if we're talking simple f2p here, then I've merchanted this and I'm f2p.

http://pwcalc.com/d594b56b65e8c454 Lil bit more then u, but urs is still good :P
  • Dinya - Sanctuary
    Dinya - Sanctuary Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well if THIS tome is one of the level 8s that will be available. Check out the 2nd recipe Option if it becomes available...

You're looking at something better then SoT for the mere price of ~100mil... versus SoTS current price of 400mil.. b:chuckle

Yeah if it simplify the way to get that lvl9 tome with -0.1 int, i would enjoy that option!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012

If they did that, you would see the prices of Scrolls of Tome, Scripts of Fate, Love: Up and Downs and Pan Gu, Creators crash. Well, you'd pretty much see Scripts of Fate turn worthless, as Live Everlasting has better overall stats than any Level 6 tome. Scrolls of Tome would still maintain a small portion of their popularity with Barbarians and casters due to the higher Magic and Vitality you can get with them.

Or you might see the prices of Mystical Tome Fragments skyrocket in response as well. That would be interesting.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012

Its not that tome. New one going to be thishttp://w2i.178.com/201208/140056974052.html as i understood.
    Lv8
    Str/Dex/Mag +25(No vit on both tomes)
    Crit +2
    Chan -3
    Interval -.05
    Speed +0.1
    Extra stat i couldnt find +280 (prolly hp)

Lv9
    Str/Dex/Mag +45(omg dfuq +45 to stats! insane!)
    Crit +3
    Chan -5
    Interval -.1
    Speed +0.2
    Extra stat +400
  • DodoBear - Harshlands
    DodoBear - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I dont think that the second option will be avaliable.. If it does, theres probably some kind of fee that youll need to pay.. Knowing PWI, they wont let something so good, te be get for little amount of coins.. ._.
    Drat and double drat! b:victory
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    http://pwcalc.com/d594b56b65e8c454 Lil bit more then u, but urs is still good :P

I expect the Love: Up and Down was bought during the short-lived duplicate period?

I also hope that the calc has some kind of mistake, as you're using a +8 Attendance ring and r8 ring but no R9 ring?

And since I'm a Sage, I decided to go with a G13 to begin with. The difference between this and my current setup is 26% DPS, but the G13 ends up superior when you consider constant Windshield (+25% DPS) and consistent usage of Power Dash and Subsea. Not to mention that the funds I save on not going beyond G13 can be used on armors or refining my weapon.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    I expect the Love: Up and Down was bought during the short-lived duplicate period?

I also hope that the calc has some kind of mistake, as you're using a +8 Attendance ring and r8 ring but no R9 ring?

And since I'm a Sage, I decided to go with a G13 to begin with. The difference between this and my current setup is 26% DPS, but the G13 ends up superior when you consider constant Windshield (+25% DPS) and consistent usage of Power Dash and Subsea. Not to mention that the funds I save on not going beyond G13 can be used on armors or refining my weapon.

Ive got L:UaD in a lucky giveaway. And i have put both those rings to show my max hp. And yes, i used 8 mirages and 3 tishas to +8 attedance ring xD As well as all my rest gear :)
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I dont think that the second option will be avaliable.. If it does, theres probably some kind of fee that youll need to pay.. Knowing PWI, they wont let something so good, te be get for little amount of coins.. ._.

It probably won't, just look at the Summerwind Tokens via wedding candy option, still has yet to be implemented, at best, its coming as a late late late late late......feature.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited August 2012
    Its not that tome. New one going to be thishttp://w2i.178.com/201208/140056974052.html as i understood.
    Lv8
    Crit +2
    Chan -3
    Interval -.05
    Speed +0.1

Lv9
    Crit +3
    Chan -5
    Interval -.1
    Speed +0.2
    Extra stat +400
    We can't confirm or deny if there will be more then just those 2 tomes? Who's to say the tome forge gets a makeover and new tomes will be added? (Unless someone already confirmed there is only just 1 which I missed)There's been quite a few level 8 tomes sitting on PWcalc and in PWdatabase for years. Which is why I was stipulating on that there may be more then just that one tome. It just so happens to be the ones displayed being the most popular one due to all of the APS nuts out there. b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    We can't confirm or deny if there will be more then just those 2 tomes? Who's to say the tome forge gets a makeover and new tomes will be added? (Unless someone already confirmed there is only just 1 which I missed)There's been quite a few level 8 tomes sitting on PWcalc and in PWdatabase for years. Which is why I was stipulating on that there may be more then just that one tome. It just so happens to be the ones displayed being the most popular one due to all of the APS nuts out there. b:chuckle

U may be right, u may be not. I just hope i will be able to recraft my bound Love into new tome with -.1 XD
    edited August 2012
    U may be right, u may be not. I just hope i will be able to recraft my bound Love into new tome with -.1 XD

Doubt it as Love is a level 7 tome and the one you want is level 9 and looking at the materials suggested.... pretty sure those 2 particular tomes in question are going to be obtained by some new method. Perhaps the new interserver PvP....
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Jamzees - Archosaur
    Jamzees - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ok just what to know when do we get this over in the US and EU ?
    edited August 2012
    ok just what to know when do we get this over in the US and EU ?

Well since they are JUST now getting it, we can expect to see it by the end of the year or so is my guess.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I farmed/merched R9 for my sin in 5 months lazy playstyle. Dont tell me that g16/r8/5 is impossible. It means just u dont know this game.

I think he's talking about stuff for those new players who hit 100 and don't FCC or the casual players who maybe log on for an hour or two for BH and a random daily.

However, we do have TT 60-99, regular r8, Morai lv95, Morai lv100 and g15 Morai gear. The only problem with this is that the game has been reduced to sitting in FCC room until 100 then spamming BH's and solo TT's and group farming is pretty much dead. Doesn't matter if a handful are willing, when the majority aren't it just isn't worth the effort to start squads. New content probably wouldn't change that sadly.

Also just to note, when merchanting becomes a requirement to keep up with gear or make decent money, it's usually a sign of a mmo on a downhill path.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Doubt it as Love is a level 7 tome and the one you want is level 9 and looking at the materials suggested.... pretty sure those 2 particular tomes in question are going to be obtained by some new method. Perhaps the new interserver PvP....

I wonder how hard those mats will be farmable..
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    I think he's talking about stuff for those new players who hit 100 and don't FCC or the casual players who maybe log on for an hour or two for BH and a random daily.

However, we do have TT 60-99, regular r8, Morai lv95, Morai lv100 and g15 Morai gear. The only problem with this is that the game has been reduced to sitting in FCC room until 100 then spamming BH's and solo TT's and group farming is pretty much dead. Doesn't matter if a handful are willing, when the majority aren't it just isn't worth the effort to start squads. New content probably wouldn't change that sadly.

Also just to note, when merchanting becomes a requirement to keep up with gear or make decent money, it's usually a sign of a mmo on a downhill path.

Any mmo that allows ppl to merch is a good mmo. I prefer making money and enjoying RL same time. And i hate spending my free time in TT either in Nirvana.
    And lol, if this a type of person, which harly lvled to 100 and wears something like a morai set refined to +2 he mustnt expect any good content that is as easy to get as a morai stuff.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OMG who the ** cares. Make a +12 R9 for what? To make BH like a boss? Or to fight mobs in pve TW every 6 months. Oh wait, no we need it for assault to archosaur to defend the freaking duke...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    I didnt understand, sorry :S
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We can expect tier 4 Nirvana in three expansions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i kinda like this "revamp of warsoul weapons" i can never afford a waresoul weapon but i like to look in the forge and dream that one day having one ,i hope they give it some really absurd stats like 3X +60ATK lv and G18 b:laugh
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
    edited August 2012
    i kinda like this "revamp of warsoul weapons" i can never afford a waresoul weapon but i like to look in the forge and dream that one day having one ,i hope they give it some really absurd stats like 3X +60ATK lv and G18 b:laugh

>_>

For the cost one of those you could have R9S3 which is much better.b:surrender
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Adrasteia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    >_>

For the cost one of those you could have R9S3 which is much better.b:surrender

i said dream (=
    But the waresoul where supposed to be the ultimate op weapon in the game and they need to bring that back , it dose not matter that 99% of us never can afford it, its like window shopping a Pagani Huayra at the dealership and dreaming to own it,
    {o,o} NERF RLY?
    |)__)
    -
    edited August 2012
    i said dream (=
    But the waresoul where supposed to be the ultimate op weapon in the game and they need to bring that back , it dose not matter that 99% of us never can afford it, its like window shopping a Pagani Huayra at the dealership and dreaming to own it,

Well that's why they are upgrading it silly. to be the ultimatum.b:mischievous

I am curious to see what they will give and makes me wonder if the 4 people on HT who quit because of r9 will come back knowing their weapon is getting upgraded. b:shocked
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Aiwana - Harshlands
    Aiwana - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lv8
    Crit +2
    Chan -3
    Interval -.05
    Speed +0.1

Lv9
    Crit +3
    Chan -5
    Interval -.1
    Speed +0.2
    Extra stat +400

Extra stat is HP (生命值 ). 400 hp on a tome? So much?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wonder how hard those mats will be farmable..

If these tomes follow the usual upgrade system via combining other tomes from tomes we currently have, you simply farm RB Delta for Mystical Tome Frags, and Tokens for....................pages.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • miscarcando
    miscarcando Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    whats the sense of all this nice thingens when the game is bored as hell above lvl100.
    r9, lvl9 tome make the game not better
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The full patch notes for the expansion (test server) have been published:
    http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/bulletin/20120828/66681.shtml

Lets see.. This is what I get from google translate chinglish

1. New inter server TW
    1) you need to lvl 95+ to enter
    2) Its from 20:20-23:00
    3) NPC spawns at 20:15
    4) if you leave you cant reenter
    5) You get a reward at 24:00

2. Rewards are depending on performance: mats for tomes, new rank 9, upgraded Warsoul (i think)
    3. The Skill balancing for all classes
    4. Deep meditation feature which needs something you buy
    5. Settings for Automatically Using HP/MP Pots (seriously?)
    6. new quest / squad interface?
    7. lvl 30-70 quests are made easier with better rewards
    8. Some new set of quests for lvl 50-80... i don't know
    9. A change to trial 5+?
    10. Lowering the amount of Waistband Inscriptions needed by Warsong Belt by half (probably)
    11. PV 75 is made easier
    12. Lvl 60 and below quest bosses are made easier with better rewards
    13. Some new daily quest for lvl 20-40
    14. New packs and fashion (of course)
    15. An update to the treasure hunt stuff
    16. GM events

Auto potting would be nice if true.

Someone with better translating skills needs to go over this though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html