Group pvp video

Nurfed_You - Harshlands
Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Just some pvp from the past couple weeks. troll away!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rejl-y4TAw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nurfed_You - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Entertainning hehe
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    do you still play paimage? i havent seen your name in a long while
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    do you still play paimage? i havent seen your name in a long while

I havent seen your name in a long while too hehe Not really, I play perfect world Vendetta from time to time but except from that, dont really play anything; I do check forums every few days though b:bored But videos are always fun to watch, gives me an idea of how things in game are going, sucks that this forums dont have as much drama though, but oh well, thats life hehe
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The forums don't have that much drama now because Omerta/Mayhem don't really visit. Otherwise, we'd have fifteen different threads daily about "OMG THEY'RE HACKING".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I havent seen your name in a long while too hehe Not really, I play perfect world Vendetta from time to time but except from that, dont really play anything; I do check forums every few days though b:bored But videos are always fun to watch, gives me an idea of how things in game are going, sucks that this forums dont have as much drama though, but oh well, thats life hehe

Can't really have drama when the longest TW is like 30 minutes and maps get reset a few months later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
    edited August 2012
    eh tw is changing burnout. good guild vs good guild they gotta be at least an hour long now from taking out towers. won't be long and a good chunk of the server will outgear towers again with r9r2 or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So Dark is not really new Catalyst but more like new valala and kylin is the new Catalyst?
    Damn i should log more oftenb:victory
    edited August 2012
    no one is really catalyst anymore. that was a large group of good players. since we all split up, kylin is kylin, and dark is dark. i wouldnt say either one is liek catalyst or valallala. differnet players are in charge, and there are a lot of different memebers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Busted > Catalyst, Valalala, Sync, Connected, Delicious, Dark, Kylin, Crimshet.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Original incarnation of Busted was ****ing legit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited August 2012
    am i considered part of that original busted? cause yeah i agree with oko on his list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Busted > Catalyst, Valalala, Sync, Connected, Delicious, Dark, Kylin, Crimshet.

I was in sync before it was cool, And idk if connected and deli have changed but back when i played omg they sucked them along with exotic were just a bunch of spazzy LC players grouping up cause they couldnt beat sync.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • SoulFeast - Harshlands
    SoulFeast - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    lol @ first pvp You should call more +12 r9's agains't those +5/+7 seekers and sins.

The only thing i can see is many full +10/+12 archers and wizzards agains't r8 bms, seekers, and low geared sins.

lol @ "need more at sp" . They stayed alive for a good time..Well everyone knows.. Skill > gear.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    AM I still in busted or was I kicked lmao, I uninstalled that shet
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Oko Ascii rage'd on everyone when D3 came out, so yeah. You got kicked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    that emo panda
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
    edited September 2012
    lol the sin who goes around full buffed w/ psy buffs getting spam healed and purified that somehow manages to get stun locked all the same. yeah your opinion on pvp prowess goes far
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulFeast - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    i can 1v1 agains't you whenever you want, as i killed you many times last few weeks i can do that again.

I don't need remind you leaving any pvp area when i'm there, out of stealth just waiting for you.
    edited September 2012
    why would i feel any need to fight a broken class that always has full buffs? we'll see how often you attack me once i get arcane defense and you can't jsut 2spark auto attack to death while spamming mdef charms and dew of star. Also, i've never seen you outside of sz w/o at least 3 other dark. So are you stupid enough to expect me to walk out into a gank to fight afore mentioned broken class?

i really don't understand why people play sins and then think they are pro for killing an arcane class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulFeast - Harshlands
    edited September 2012
    Ive killed wizzards more skilled and geared than you, and they had Arcane buff.

Nice excuse, whats next ?

You drink more soda than me, so you could kill me faster by playing faster ?

You can 1v1 with me full buffs or self buff as me, At the end we both know what is gonna happen.

Byes.
    edited September 2012
    so again, your trying to act pro because you can kill a squishy arcane class as your supposed to do. why does every sin have to get this ego, i'd like you to point out all the mages that you think are better geared, and a better player then me. go ahead, i guarantee you that i've beaten them 1v1 or the real "player" quit before i had gear. Or they are garbage and dunno how to do anything besides sutra>spark>fire combo. im waiting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChevaIier - Harshlands
    ChevaIier - Harshlands Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    asdfg
  • JYUUU - Harshlands
    JYUUU - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ive killed wizzards more skilled and geared than you, and they had Arcane buff.

For his defense, i don't recall many more skilled and geared wizard than N_Y, he does the job a wizard has to do, and except Sylphial, i can't see any other good r9 wizards pvping these days.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    For his defense, i don't recall many more skilled and geared wizard than N_Y, he does the job a wizard has to do, and except Sylphial, i can't see any other good r9 wizards pvping these days.

Can you see anyone pvping these days?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Can you see anyone pvping these days?

No they're in stealth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]