Things that annoy you in-game...

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ok, I would like to know how I am supposed to do that? I honestly do not know.

I just told you where to go look. lol

Ontopic:
    I just want the old PW back. I'm sick of not being able to learn my class properly because someone needs to drag a high level char along in every BH. I'm sick of looking for a squad for certain stuff for an hour. I'm sick of people not learning their class and getting others killed.

I could go on with this rant but what use would it be. Those times won't come back and honestly, I'm just bored by now. This endgame mentality sucks. It kills all the fun and purpose in this game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I just told you where to go look. lol

Ontopic:
    I just want the old PW back. I'm sick of not being able to learn my class properly because someone needs to drag a high level char along in every BH. I'm sick of looking for a squad for certain stuff for an hour. I'm sick of people not learning their class and getting others killed.

I could go on with this rant but what use would it be. Those times won't come back and honestly, I'm just bored by now. This endgame mentality sucks. It kills all the fun and purpose in this game.

You call me a troll but we have the same wish... You want the old PW back? Tough luck. People will be fail 100+ nabs that can't even kill kirixx right. This will happen forever, might as well quit if you are sick of this game.

And... How do you NOT know how to play your class properly on a BH...? The majority of the BH quests are soloable... That's on your fault, not someone else,... -_-" The squad people do bring higher levels to do the work (which is sad) but seriously, QQing about epic fails in a -10 lower leveled area than your current level is just something that shouldn't even be shared...

Looking for squads ... Are the reason why I rather just play my barb and veno because they are the easiest to solo and even in squads, they are God mode. I have no patience for squads and no way I am spending too much time or money on a game because I can only spend a few hours a week on PWI nowadays, I just faceroll everything solo.

Endgame mentality sucks for sure, it was always about 101+, 101+, 101+, 101+ even when PWI was in the old days. Nobody cared about fun, they just wanted to be better than everyone else.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Excuse me for wanting to play a MMO, not a single player game. **** off, Yulk.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • VeniceQueen - Sanctuary
    VeniceQueen - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    random squad invites, asking for "buffs?", and leaving without a simple thanks..
    seriously, how hard could it be to say thanks or even "ty"?
    or even asking for help or heals, and leaving when they're done...

so people who don't know how to be respectful annoys me... very... much!
  • Reyi - Heavens Tear
    Reyi - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    P*ssy A*s sins who rely on stealth to win a duel/ pk.*

-- Random squad invites from noobs saying "help me plssssss need hlp fr fb plssssssss"

-- Being good hearted and after you start helping those noobs they start speaking another language and leaving you astray.*

-- After helping the little f*gs them leaving the squad without a single show of gratitude like you're some type of man-h*re

-- Thrashtalkers who can't back up their s*it.*

-- Vindicate's catapult being so hard to kill (yes i'm looking at you CrazyMadMax!)

-- Vindicate's strategies working and them beating us.*

-- When people aren't fighting on WC.*

Sins who rely on stealth for pk/duels.. What?....
    Here. I hate BMs who rely on Stuns and HF to pk or win duels..

like.. wtf...
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    GM's not enforcing rules.

They can only enforce so much as to what they can see, when no GM is on it's up to the players to report people doing rule breaking activities through tickets. But you got a good point there, with the FC goons glitch and how they let it go on for 4 months with minimum bans(I know a few who did, but most got away with it) then banning a whole lot of people who they "Ideally" thought did this. Just be glad they enforce no bots spamming scam sites/farming bots and keep it at a minimum.
    P*ssy A*s sins who rely on stealth to win a duel/ pk.*

I take it you also hate:

*Venos who use bramble to reflect damage back and kill you
    *Bm's who know how to stun lock well
    *Clerics who sleep/paralyze you.
    *Any own class abilities that kicks your a*s despite it being "their abilities" to survive...
    Duke.

He needs to be deleted 4EVER and EVER! I miss messages sometimes cause of the annoying rumors that I don't care about...Giant bunny, event card, so forth...
  • ponyduck
    ponyduck Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I take it you also hate:

*Venos who use bramble to reflect damage back and kill you
    *Bm's who know how to stun lock well
    *Clerics who sleep/paralyze you.
    *Any own class abilities that kicks your booty despite it being "their abilities" to survive...

LOL, I can't tell u how many times players have said after a duel or pk--"Hey, you
    cheated!! You healed urself! (I'm a cleric)
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    - How everyone seems so scared of forming a squad. Or joining a squad I just formed. Even if there's other people looking for the same instance nearby.

- Clerics who throw 3-5 IHs on the tank and then just stand there doing nothing until the tanks hp start to sink again. Come on, it's not like it's your only skill. Throw in a debuff or some attacks instead of just being there.

- DDs who steal the aggro, get oneshot and then rage at the healer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    - How everyone seems so scared of forming a squad. Or joining a squad I just formed. Even if there's other people looking for the same instance nearby.

Only thing worser then that is people who refuse to join your team unless it has a specific class...the biggest case being clerics for just about everything but nirvana, then seekers for FC, good APS'rs in nirvana, and so forth. I just ignore em.
  • Zamelia - Archosaur
    Zamelia - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I hate it when my bra strap rubs against my wings after a few hours of playing I need to find a secluded mountain top to get my gear off and have a lie down.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Excuse me for wanting to play a MMO, not a single player game. **** off, Yulk.

Awww, someone is mad :(. Want a hug?

- Clerics who throw 3-5 IHs on the tank and then just stand there doing nothing until the tanks hp start to sink again. Come on, it's not like it's your only skill. Throw in a debuff or some attacks instead of just being there.

I do that with my cleric (mystic and wizard as well), is that a problem? I never seen people ingame rage at me when I just heal only. There are reasons why healers don't attack in the first place.
    I hate it when my bra strap rubs against my wings after a few hours of playing I need to find a secluded mountain top to get my gear off and have a lie down.

Lol ouch
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HadesHound - Raging Tide
    HadesHound - Raging Tide Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I do that with my cleric (mystic and wizard as well), is that a problem? I never seen people ingame rage at me when I just heal only. There are reasons why healers don't attack in the first place.

I can think of a VERY good reason for a Cleric, Mystic, ext. to not attack. If they are the ones that will keep people alive (and possibly revive them) then I would like for them to NOT get killed lol

So, if you feel it is the best interest to hang back and not attack, just keep doin what you do to keep the squad alive and I would never complain.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's not the years that matter, it's the milage that has true meaning. Do not spend your life trying to walk a mile in someone else's shoes. Walk the best path you can, and enjoy that journey.
    And ladies... Save a cowboy, ride a brony!
  • Zarriah - Raging Tide
    Zarriah - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmm let's see...

-Random friend requests, especially from lower levels, who then never ask me for help or speak to me. I ignore/delete soon after.

-Someone asking to "try on" my fashion, ride my Silvermane, try out my wings, or ask for money. There must be people out there falling for this, or they wouldn't keep trying.

-When someone brings a high level Sin into my lower BHs. I'm sorry, but I find BHs like that sooo boring, I wanna play my character please.

-People who think Veno's MUST have a Herc. I don't, that doesn't mean I don't know how to debuff, Amp, Myriad, pull, and even tank a few mobs if needed, jeez.

-Clerics who overwrite my Veno's debuffs. I'm all for Clerics debuffing if the squad doesn't really have a good debuffer, or if they do have a Veno that's only spamming Venomous Scarab. However, my pet has a better mdef debuff, I've got the pdef debuff covered, plus my Myriads. I hate seeing them proc and then a Cleric overwrite them, it's a pretty bad nerf tbh.

-People who QQ about being one shot, as if I can heal through that.

-Aggro stealers in general, although it really only bugs me when it's on purpose and constant. That's when I throw up BB. If they complain about that, **** at least you're alive.

-The mentality of the playerbase now sucks, as many people have stated. I started playing in 2010 and there's still a huge difference from then and now.

That's all I got for the moment. :)
    "Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character... the black is, in fact, deep blue. And over there: lighter blue, and blowing through the blues and blackness the winds swirling through the air and then shining, burning, bursting through: the stars! And you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes."
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012

-Clerics who overwrite my Veno's debuffs. I'm all for Clerics debuffing if the squad doesn't really have a good debuffer, or if they do have a Veno that's only spamming Venomous Scarab. However, my pet has a better mdef debuff, I've got the pdef debuff covered, plus my Myriads. I hate seeing them proc and then a Cleric overwrite them, it's a pretty bad nerf tbh.

The veno ironwood debuff is only better if it's demon. Your myriads are obviously better and the cleric shouldn't be overwriting those. But if you are demon and using ironwood, you should communicate to the cleric not to debuff. Because not every veno has either demon ironwood or your pets debuff, and just seeing you in squad when so many venos do not, isn't enough reason for the cleric not to debuff. That's one of those need to know kind of things. Just like I always tell other clerics I have sage rez if there is one in squad. So they know not to use their rez if it isn't level 11. Which sage/demon skills you have isn't something that people can know automatically.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zarriah - Raging Tide
    Zarriah - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The veno ironwood debuff is only better if it's demon. Your myriads are obviously better and the cleric shouldn't be overwriting those. But if you are demon and using ironwood, you should communicate to the cleric not to debuff. Because not every veno has either demon ironwood or your pets debuff, and just seeing you in squad when so many venos do not, isn't enough reason for the cleric not to debuff. That's one of those need to know kind of things. Just like I always tell other clerics I have sage rez if there is one in squad. So they know not to use their rez if it isn't level 11. Which sage/demon skills you have isn't something that people can know automatically.

My Veno is indeed Demon, but I kept my lvl 10 Ironwood because I don't like the low rate of Demon actually working XD. That being said, the pdef debuff being overwritten isn't that big of a deal, but still there's no need for them to debuff if they see me using it. When I explain to them, some stop and say 'Ok :)' and others just say 'So?' and some don't know what Myriad even looks like. The ones who say 'So?' make me want to stow my pet, and just spam Venomous like there's no tomorrow. I don't for the whole squads sake, but ugh some people.
    "Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character... the black is, in fact, deep blue. And over there: lighter blue, and blowing through the blues and blackness the winds swirling through the air and then shining, burning, bursting through: the stars! And you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes."
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't know if anyone has said it, 11 pages yeah there is no chance I'm reading through it but...

When people WC looking for a healer for whatever and I put myself forward and they reply saying no sorry we want a Cleric... WELL F**KING ASK FOR A CLERIC ****!

And also people who request DDs, again put myself forward and get told I'm not a DD... k

Mystic racism hurts b:sad
  • Raphxelion - Raging Tide
    Raphxelion - Raging Tide Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Quest lag (getting delta buff quest 12hours after delta squad ended)
    http://i.imgur.com/BddI1.jpg?1

if you report they tell you to verify your client, that's also annoying

repetitiveness of endgame, tired of doing the same dailies and quest everyday
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My Veno is indeed Demon, but I kept my lvl 10 Ironwood because I don't like the low rate of Demon actually working XD. That being said, the pdef debuff being overwritten isn't that big of a deal, but still there's no need for them to debuff if they see me using it. When I explain to them, some stop and say 'Ok :)' and others just say 'So?' and some don't know what Myriad even looks like. The ones who say 'So?' make me want to stow my pet, and just spam Venomous like there's no tomorrow. I don't for the whole squads sake, but ugh some people.

Well if yours is only level 10, than the clerics is actually better and you should save your chi for other things.

Level 10 cleric dimensional seal= 30% for 20 seconds.
    Sage dimensional seal for clerics=40% for 25 seconds.
    Demon dimensional seal for clerics=40% for 20 seconds.

Level 10 ironwood scarab=30% for 10 seconds.

All of the cleric seals last longer than your level 10 ironwood scarab, and if they have sage or demon seal theirs actually is stronger debuff than your level 10 one. So the idea that they shouldn't be debuffing because you want to debuff is silly when your ironwood is not as good. Your myriads are better and they shouldn't be overwriting that, no arguments. But the cleric regular p.def debuff is better and if you guys don't want to communicate and time it so that the boss is constantly debuffed. Than you should refrain from using it at all and not get upset if the cleric overwrites yours.

Actually a good way for you team up with clerics is to get the demon ironwood scarab. Watch the cleric and when they use their seals, use yours. If yours procs, it will overwrite theirs for a much, much better p.def debuff. And if it doesn't proc, then at least the clerics is there for a nice amount of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur
    D_u_s_t_y - Archosaur Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -people who have a 101+ sin/bm/seeker for a main and get them to do everything whilst you're sat there doing nothing and when you do get in a squad of people around your level you're clueless to what you should do becuase you've had some high level do it all for you
    -duke ... obviously
    -when you say "it's my first time in here" and no one tells you what to do or they do but don't tell you everything
    -i guess not having any knowlage of money making
    -seekers having to pay for mobs+heads i mean the're paying you for so they can waste money on herbs/repair bills (even though im not a seeker it still annoys me for some reason)
    -when someone asks "are you wining it" and then you say "no im broke" so that person leaves right away or doesn't get the message and askes a further 4+ times before they get the messgae (yes had that before)
    :b (my version)
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    - Random friend / duel request.
    - Ppl who don't use Pot or Genie's heal skill at all and just depends on Cleric/Mystic's heal and finally die then blame the Cleric/Mystic! adfad$%^$W# those cheapo for pots / Chi Stones!!
    - Ppl who sells something that only worth 100k or even lower and wasted 10+ teles. It doesn't cost me anything but it irks me..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Sepulturaa - Lost City
    Sepulturaa - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    People that take MMO gaming way too seriously, that berate and belittle others.

People, specifically guys (as it gives guys a bad name), that seem to 24/7 spend tel after tel looking for a gf. I mean...seriously?
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    People that take MMO gaming way too seriously, that berate and belittle others.

That describes 95% of the remaining playerbase. Almost all the sane people have already left.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That describes 95% of the remaining playerbase. Almost all the sane people have already left.

Key word being "almost". There are a few of us left.
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Tye - Harshlands
    Tye - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -People who have conversations on WC

-Duke spam
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    People that are looking for more ppl for a BH who then don't bother to give an answer either in WC or Whisper if their squad is full or not, after whispering them for a spot in their squad.
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    everything that's been said so far

and ppl who advertise something I need in WC...then say "b about 45min...I'm in X cave"
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And some more to add:

- People who think that because I'm well-geared, that I'm going to buy them whatever they want. I work for my money, work for yours.

- This following scenario: When I'm recruiting, people ask if we're a helpful faction. My reply is "yes we are, just please be patient because we have our own stuff to run and may not be available right away." They're fine with it most of the time. Then the moment they ask for help and we're busy... they leave the faction because they want it done right now.

- Bonus points for adding me to friend list before, leaving the faction, and asking us for help. Repeatidly. Seriously? You leave our faction because we're "not helpful enough" and then you ask US for help?

- Getting kicked out of groups because I'm dualclienting, even if I'm actively doing so. Most of the time, it's because I get twice the rewards at the same time, such as in BH runs with a wine fee where I have to pay twice (which I don't mind!). I've never asked for twice the TT mats.

- People who insist on having seekers/clerics in FC runs. I run a seeker, yes, but any other continuous AOE does the trick... though actually, any AOE does the trick. (Clerics, I can kinda understand if you're running at a lower level. But at 90+, and even lower, a mystic does the trick. I've had full FC runs with mystics and no deaths. I'll take a mystic that knows his/her class over a cleric who doesn't.)

- Having one client disconnecting, but the other doesn't.

- The several meters separating a follower from a leading character.

- Channeling and casting... melee skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    people in WC always asking for a barb.

Look asian game developers love to make puzzles..im sure there is some kinda puzzle to kil lcrap without a barb lol..you weak behinds with your bangin gears still qqing for a barb in WC is so annoyingb:bye

And FF 100+ that need a cleric or anykind of healer...you should just need bp or pot/apoth..goodnight
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And some more to add:

- This following scenario: When I'm recruiting, people ask if we're a helpful faction. My reply is "yes we are, just please be patient because we have our own stuff to run and may not be available right away." They're fine with it most of the time. Then the moment they ask for help and we're busy... they leave the faction because they want it done right now.
    This is so disheartening -_-
    - Also when people join your faction, never say anything, and leave after complaining no one ever helped them.
    A faction is a bunch of people who do their best to help each other, not a bunch of people there to help -you- immediately, or else.
    I actually saw a WC the other day of someone asking for a faction that would "help him make money" >.> I rofl'd quite a bit at that. Sounds like another "you do all the work, I get all the $" kinda player -_-
    - Getting kicked out of groups because I'm dualclienting, even if I'm actively doing so. Most of the time, it's because I get twice the rewards at the same time, such as in BH runs with a wine fee where I have to pay twice (which I don't mind!). I've never asked for twice the TT mats.
    Meeeh here I can understand why people might not like it. Not that you get 2x the rewards, but it's just that no matter how good you are, even if you're a full squad of 6 is still feels more like 5, or even 4.5, because you can never fully play 2 chars at once to the best of their abilities (unless you're like... a cleric bbing in delta and also dding on some other char, that's not so bad as long as the cleric keeps getting mp-fed XD) Normally unless it's someone I know, or someone who has a barb we need to borrow because we can't find anyone else for a BH, it doesn't usually happen much. At least ask beforehand if it's okay instead of joining with 2 then mentioning later that it's both you; or just don't say anything, don't ask don't tell works sometimes too as long as you're good enough to pull it off <.<