Trials rewards.

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yay i got again 3 oricalcum ore today, 6 oricalcum ore to npc woot!!

WTB to be able to put in account stash at least.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    PLEASE fix this:

having BOUND plat ore, BOUND damascene, BOUND Hap, BOUND oric

Makes it
    HARDER TO DO TRIALS no one wants to do them any more because everything is bound, can't sell them can't use them, are completely wasted mats.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    +1 to the above. Higher level non-R8 recast interested folks need a reason to do Trials and you've taken that away with the bound items.

b:bye
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yup it's something that need to be fix if they want people continue to farm R8r.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• X_Maeve_x - Raging Tide
    X_Maeve_x - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    between all my toons and all my trial alts I have done over 150 trials, that may not be a lot to many but because it's been hard to find factions to do them with, for me it is pretty good.

I have recast my weapon, why? not because I could afford to buy 15 oric @ over 5mil a piece, but because of generous people in my faction who gave, or sold at much discount, oric they got from doing trials and received in their packs.

Now they are all bound, a person not recasting, even if they want to help those who are recasting, can't see the benefits. When all those mats are bound, they can't even give them away, let alone those who need to make money, can't sell them.

I truly enjoy doing trials, but until PWI resolves this issue, I can't even get as motivated to do them as I once did, since none of my trial alts can even pass half the mats I need, to the characters I am recasting on.

So much for buying rep during the rep sale, won't be able to recast any time soon now, way to **** things up PWI
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I always though that trials mats should not even be bound, every mats should be able to be sell, able to put in account stash.

My main is in a faction that don't do trial cause for me it's not a priority, my alt is in a faction that do some trial and i go to help and though that if i get good item i would use on my main, but since that bound thing lol i personally don't like doing trials anymore.

As before people was QQing when they was getting memorial coins now they are super happy to get it cause they can trade it and sell it while big mats they can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    bump

This is sad, I mean event Plat Ore is bound, all the old stuff you could get is bound, without adding the new stuff and so this is 100x worse then before.

Its bs when a trial junkie can barely will themselves to do trials, when they want to and love to do them, since the mats can't be traded, let alone get someone who was only doing it to help their faction mates with mats, or what-not to even bother.

Please PWI can we get an acknowledgement that this was a mistake and going to get fixed!?!?!?
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    PWCN made the change.

PWI Has no Devs.

Asking PWI to do something about anything just means "please send a letter to PWCN on our behalf."

We need to find the link for the support team for China and spam THEM about our problems.

PWI staff is quite good, in my honest opinion, but they don't know how to fix this problem.

Also- I've gotten the mats I needed for r8r by doing trials. I've had 2 sets of damascs pop directly into my inventory. Kinda nice. Of course I also had orics and heps pop on my alt, which was kind of sad.

I agree that they should not be bound mats, I just feel we may be barking up the wrong tree trying to get it fixed.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wrong tree = asking this company to fix ANYTHING.
    IJS
  • Belewein - Sanctuary
    Belewein - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It would be really nice if a Gm or moderator would at least respond in some way as to WHY these items are suddenly bound and not tradeble. What thought process the CN people had. Esp since all we ever hear when they change something is "oh the gaming society in China is different than here". What gaming style in China was involved in Trials that made China turn these items bound? The instance was for farming and doing things with your faction to help other faction members out.. By doing this you took the one reason for doing trials away.....
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Anyone remember http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/282/feature/6532/Catching-Up-with-PWI.html/page/1 ?

''MMORPG: Can you tell us about one of the biggest lessons you have learned?

Tony Liu: It always pays off to listen to the community.''

I don't ask to put it tradable, but as someone said in a previous, we bought account stash stone, so they should make the untradable stuff be able to be stash. So if a R9 come help he can at least put in stash for a other char.

More and more stuff are untradable and unstashable.

That remind me the day i log and realize the hyper stones was unstashable anymore so i still have 300 hyper stones on a toon i don't use cause it's my bank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    well it would be nice if they contacted the right people about this and figured it out.

I'm getting disheartened by the trials, and that's sad because I truly enjoy doing them.
  • Belewein - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

That remind me the day i log and realize the hyper stones was unstashable anymore so i still have 300 hyper stones on a toon i don't use cause it's my bank.

Unless this is something new as of an hr ago.. are you sure they arent hypers from wedding gift or rewards..like those heroic packs a few weeks ago. i made some hypers with tokens on my cleric and stashed them to my wizard today... I have 200 on my wiz and 300 on my vveno from those heroic packs....and those are not tradable or stashable.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Unless this is something new as of an hr ago.. are you sure they arent hypers from wedding gift or rewards..like those heroic packs a few weeks ago. i made some hypers with tokens on my cleric and stashed them to my wizard today... I have 200 on my wiz and 300 on my vveno from those heroic packs....and those are not tradable or stashable.

Oh no i got them a long time ago (way before they change it to be unable to stash) and one day i log and they wasn't able to stash anymore, but before it was, they didn't warn us that ''reward'' hyper stones would be unable to stash and they didn't advice us to put them on the chars we wanted . The only lucky people was people that had them in the account stash, but when they was putting them on a char they wasn't able anymore to put in account stash.

The gold we buy, we can use it from every chars from my account so why we can't use the ''bonus reward'' on all chars?

Of course it's ok that that kind of bonus is unable to be trade, i totally understand that, but people bought account stash to be able to use their items on all chars on a same account and more and more they put the items unable to trade and unable to be account stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    Bump for fight the spam and also cause i ''hope'' (i know it's hopeless but anyway) that maybe that can be bring to the concerned people that bound trials mats is really making trials and R8r become a dead thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Belewein - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bump for spam bots and hopes someone reads and answers...
  • Nout - Sanctuary
    Nout - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bump for fight the spam and also cause i ''hope'' (i know it's hopeless but anyway) that maybe that can be bring to the concerned people that bound trials mats is really making trials and R8r become a dead thing.

Totally agree, please change it!
    At least make all these mats stashable.
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah, utradeable trial rewards sucks. :/
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah, utradeable trial rewards sucks. :/

+1 WTB mats that can be trade or put in account stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    Did some trials - got damascene on one character and oricilum on another - AWESOME!! --- oh wait NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT fkalsdfkjasd bound ****!

Seriously this MUST BE FIXED - you cannot tell me this is suppose to be like this - if it is this is even more then ever the most STUPID game on the planet.

I have stopped my play time to nearly only playing 1/4 what I use to, because I am so frustrated over this - yeah I know stupid to get upset about this, but it really ruins my day, I really enjoy trials, but it was already hard enough to get enough ppl to do them before, now it is nearly impossible.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Did some trials - got damascene on one character and oricilum on another - AWESOME!! --- oh wait NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT fkalsdfkjasd bound ****!

Seriously this MUST BE FIXED - you cannot tell me this is suppose to be like this - if it is this is even more then ever the most STUPID game on the planet.

I have stopped my play time to nearly only playing 1/4 what I use to, because I am so frustrated over this - yeah I know stupid to get upset about this, but it really ruins my day, I really enjoy trials, but it was already hard enough to get enough ppl to do them before, now it is nearly impossible.

GZ wanna sell to me i need it? Oh wait it's bound. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    I just wish that a GM could answer if that could be something that could be change in the future or if it's like that for all the time.

My faction is considering to don't do anymore trials cause of the bound mats, as some people lost motivation to go R8r cause cannot buy anymore the big mats that are hard to get.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yuhanzph
    yuhanzph Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I have a lot of fun reading this thread... I'm from PW-Philippines. and best we could do is 1-2 LOL 1-3 in some good weeks....
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    yuhanzph wrote: »
    I have a lot of fun reading this thread... I'm from PW-Philippines. and best we could do is 1-2 LOL 1-3 in some good weeks....
    If your a new server under old school no hper leveling rules and you're all still 7/8X:

Bosses in 1-2 an 1-3 and 2-1 can be handled if Cleric BBs, Barb knows how to keep agro. Agro stealers like archers/sin/phys hold back. Get the guy in the pit at the end of 1-2/1-3 against the wall to avoid minions. Also the two aoers, their aoes get stronger as their HP goes down so pots will be needed in addition to BB. In 2-1 only the clone boss is a pain. Lure minions one by one with zeal genie or Veno.

We use to do them without bloodpaint. b:shocked
  • Kokki - Harshlands
    Kokki - Harshlands Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If your a new server under old school no hper leveling rules and you're all still 7/8X:

Bosses in 1-2 an 1-3 and 2-1 can be handled if Cleric BBs, Barb knows how to keep agro. Agro stealers like archers/sin/phys hold back. Get the guy in the pit at the end of 1-2/1-3 against the wall to avoid minions. Also the two aoers, their aoes get stronger as their HP goes down so pots will be needed in addition to BB. In 2-1 only the clone boss is a pain. Lure minions one by one with zeal genie or Veno.

he's talking about trial number 1 2 and 3 :P
    I'm famous! i'm on ecatomb
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Bump to fight spam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yuhanz
    yuhanz Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options

well one problem I get is that even though our PW is in English. we still have different names for almost everything so I am not familiar with what bloodpaint is, (i assume it's the assassin buff).

Anyhow, the real problem we have is we don't get to be as strong as you guys in PWI are. it's really hard to be strong and have great gear. it's difficult to achieve good refinement though some can afford but not everyone. having +8 set of armors and accessories and +10 and above weapon makes you "strong enough" already in the eyes of many.
    there are no rank9s, and only a handful have G16 weapons. Another problem is the amount of people online and willing to help out in the trials. the trend right now is, there would be at most 3 to 4 parties for 1-1, and 1 to 3 parties for 1-2.
    I don't dare start out 1-3 anymore because I doubt 3 parties would be enough. We had tried it a couple of times before when allied clans helped out and fortunately we had a successful try then that was it. I have upgraded my rank8 weapon for my Wizard but sadly I got the Infinite stat. it's nice but I would prefer the 15~25 attack rating. at the rate we are right now (2 trials per week) it would take me 11 months to be able to get 90 more Warrior Seals for the Damascene ore ( i have 30 WSeals atm). FYI, we still haven't gotten the Ascent patch so you know how lagged behind we are right now. Somehow, it's so boring nowadays because of stagnation.
    edited September 2012
    Options
    yuhanz wrote: »
    well one problem I get is that even though our PW is in English. we still have different names for almost everything so I am not familiar with what bloodpaint is, (i assume it's the assassin buff).

Anyhow, the real problem we have is we don't get to be as strong as you guys in PWI are. it's really hard to be strong and have great gear. it's difficult to achieve good refinement though some can afford but not everyone. having +8 set of armors and accessories and +10 and above weapon makes you "strong enough" already in the eyes of many.
    there are no rank9s, and only a handful have G16 weapons. Another problem is the amount of people online and willing to help out in the trials. the trend right now is, there would be at most 3 to 4 parties for 1-1, and 1 to 3 parties for 1-2.
    I don't dare start out 1-3 anymore because I doubt 3 parties would be enough. We had tried it a couple of times before when allied clans helped out and fortunately we had a successful try then that was it. I have upgraded my rank8 weapon for my Wizard but sadly I got the Infinite stat. it's nice but I would prefer the 15~25 attack rating. at the rate we are right now (2 trials per week) it would take me 11 months to be able to get 90 more Warrior Seals for the Damascene ore ( i have 30 WSeals atm). FYI, we still haven't gotten the Ascent patch so you know how lagged behind we are right now. Somehow, it's so boring nowadays because of stagnation.

On my server i know only one faction able to do the set of 9 trials, the rest of factions have problems to get enough people for trials, many faction can't do more than the first, second and third trials, many faction cannot past the fourth one, so they do 3 trials eacfh week, which is almost useless with now the bound mats. At 3 trials each week people cannot get enough mats to recast expacially now cannot buy the highest mats.

If they really wanted to help and make it more easy they should change the order of the trials and put it to the more easy to the most hard, the fourth one is more hard than at least 2 others trials after.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2012
    Options
    Bump to fight the spam. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Options
    getting ridda the spam, getting rid of the b. There no good bees. There g d bees.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit