• Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nah, Here's what a rehab is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • myystique
    myystique Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    While this was all "interesting" ( not really ) I guess you should consider the following analogy.

You play on a soccer team, this team wins every game it plays for the whole season, and makes it to the finals. In the finals, another region sends every all star caliber player they can find besides those on the winning team. Who would be expected to win? Really are you guys so blind to think you accomplished something important or that everyone else missed this?

Trololol was not a real guild built up from the ground floor, you just called in the ringers from all over the server who were not in GD...... no big accomplishment except an ego stroke for some of you. A guild of ringers beating another guild is nothing to brag about........
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    myystique wrote: »
    While this was all "interesting" ( not really ) I guess you should consider the following analogy.

You play on a soccer team, this team wins every game it plays for the whole season, and makes it to the finals. In the finals, another region sends every all star caliber player they can find besides those on the winning team. Who would be expected to win? Really are you guys so blind to think you accomplished something important or that everyone else missed this?

Trololol was not a real guild built up from the ground floor, you just called in the ringers from all over the server who were not in GD...... no big accomplishment except an ego stroke for some of you. A guild of ringers beating another guild is nothing to brag about........

Assuming you're Myystique from Dominus....nvm. I'm too nice.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Assuming you're Myystique from Dominus....nvm. I'm too nice.

I sense a certain veno is upset she didn't get invited
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No she's not a Dominus, just another GD with a sore back side.

The point Trolololo was making was GD didn't earn their top spot. The fact that we invited better players than GD doesn't take away from that. In fact it kind of...reinforces it. Consider this analogy instead:

You're playing on a soccer team that won every game because every team you played against didn't bother trying to win. Then when a team does show up that poses a real challenge you immediately cry about how the other team actually has real players. That, in addition to losing terribly at the first indication of a challenge and avoiding playing against that team.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012

The point Trolololo was making was GD didn't earn their top spot. The fact that we invited better players than GD doesn't take away from that. In fact it kind of...reinforces it. Consider this analogy instead:

You're playing on a soccer team that won every game because every team you played against didn't bother trying to win. Then when a team does show up that poses a real challenge you immediately cry about how the other team actually has real players. That, in addition to losing terribly at the first indication of a challenge and avoiding playing against that team.

where is the "like" button?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    where is the "like" button?

On facebook

edited August 2012
    On facebook

Facebook is at risk of destroying their own company. Opening stocks to shareholders when they don't even have a true product might become their downfall.

On a side note here is something to keep you entertained.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited August 2012

^^ This is more apropos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • myystique
    myystique Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Hilarious spin, you should go work for a politician. My analogy is 100% accurate. Your desire to prove something by building a temporary team of "ringers" just reinforced the fact that it took the effort to build up an all star team to beat a regular guild. Again, nothing proven really, it's just not impressive, as much as you may wish it was. Enjoy the memory...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Hilarious spin, you should go work for a politician. My analogy is 100% accurate. Your desire to prove something by building a temporary team of "ringers" just reinforced the fact that it took the effort to build up an all star team to beat a regular guild. Again, nothing proven really, it's just not impressive, as much as you may wish it was. Enjoy the memory...

I'm sorry you're so butthurt that your faction doesn't know how to TW. It's not our fault you flopped over and got steam rolled. Wait..I guess it is our fault for knowing how to PvP. GD rounded up what they could in 1 year, Trolololo rounded up what they could in 1 week, and actually succeeded. Sorry sister.

The fact that you're still talking about something so "insignificant" 3 weeks after it's already gone shows that you're actually wrong. Keep trying though.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012

As if your spin is any less funny than mine :) Just because you SAY your analogy is accurate doesn't make it true. I mean, I could say I'm Bill Gates.

That's right, I'm Bill Gates.

Also we weren't an "all star" guild. We invited our friends and old guildmates. They just happen to be all better than you.

Lastly we didn't say we were impressive. Our point, I repeat, is to show how un-impressive GD is. I dont' think we give a damn how impressive we are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    As if your spin is any less funny than mine :) Just because you SAY your analogy is accurate I dont' think we give a damn how impressive we are.

Your signature used to be impressive.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Your signature used to be impressive.

Blame QQtasticShelly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    *WC* Bring back the old siggy* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The last TW GD had with karma, they fielded over 60+ r9's/s3's. GD has seriously no reason to QQ over an "all star" team when they are heavily geared themself. Perhaps even better then trolololo?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    The core essence of Trololo was not the gear! Invitations were based on one thing: whether that person was blessed by grace of Harpy Wraith.

On a more serious note, we were not able to make a full roster of r9s. Many of the people we fielded had s2 nirvana, and in a few cases even less than that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    The first TW Trolololo had against GD we had 58 R9's in the TW. I think less the next TW since we knew how easy GD was. That's far from an all star team. Make as many excuses as ya guys need to feel better about how bad you are at pvp. b:cute
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    All of this drama is rather interesting, but ultimately pointless, you lost, for 2 weeks in row to a "temporary only" faction, and you didn't just lose, you got rolled over the way you roll over people who have only 25 people with nirvy/TT99/TT90 gear showing up. That is all. Get over it, and stop making up excuses.

Your faction fought against Trolololo as if it was composed of 30 members with mediocre gears and no refines.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *WC* Bring back the old siggy* b:chuckle

+1 i miss the old siggy as well.

good to see that a picture of "two females in a questionable relationship" is more quickly moderated than most of the other horrible things that have been posted on these forums. (insert sarcasm) but i digress....
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Wilzxen - Heavens Tear
    Wilzxen - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:bored someone is bored

For someone who quit you troll here quite often, so you must be talking about yourself, MsE :P

Anyway looks like it was a Good Win 2 Trolololo ;P
    edited August 2012
    TW was epic back in 2008~2009. Need a new Guild vs Guild system to bring back the fun aspect. Feels too old nowadays and PWE keeps adding stupid things to TW so it feels less appealing. I returned to check TW out a few times since the 6 month map reset and lacked motivation since it was the same old "run up a path and sit at a tower" or "kill x target" the whole time.

Do companies really lack innovation in today's market? (Doesn't just fit for PWI regarding this question but more about the video/PC game market in general) b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I suddenly hate Ste0pie even m0re after reading this. It's like xH0nestyx just s0mewhat less ann0ying........nvm they b0th the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I suddenly hate Ste0pie even m0re after reading this. It's like xH0nestyx just s0mewhat less ann0ying........nvm they b0th the same.
    post with more gimmicks, then we will care about your opinion, maybe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012

b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fyren - Heavens Tear
    Fyren - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    on more important topic, i need the sn of people in gee dub tu. hit me up, mostly former enrage cores and some of former tao/karma people the rest i dont care
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Im currently playing Malasuerte my archer for anyone that still wants to keep in touch. Friends can be added no matter what srv you are on, also can squad up (for chat purpose) with ppl on different servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wonder which people actually started over there. I don't know anyone in my surroundings who do b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    on more important topic, i need the sn of people in gee dub tu. hit me up, mostly former enrage cores and some of former tao/karma people the rest i dont care

fyr00000n is it worth me spending the 60 bucks :P