Any more up to date assassin guides out there?

Donair - Heavens Tear
Donair - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Assassin
The one that's stickied seems out of date or something... I've asked 100+ sins in game about the information listed in that guide and they all have different views as to what sins should level. All have said that the guide is outdated and no good as well. What skills should I actually be leveling? All of mine are currently level 1 because I don't know what to follow.
Post edited by Donair - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Your best bet would be to ask on the forums, as you are now.

Most sins who post here will give you the best answers.

For me, this is the priorities of how I maxed my skills:

Highest priority: Rib Strike, Dagger Devotion

Next highest: Earthen Rift, Subsea Strike, Tackling Slash, Focused Mind

Level these steadily (don't need to max right away, but leveling them is very helpful): Wolf Emblem, Shadow Walk/Escape, Shadow Jump, Tidal Protection, Cat-like Tread, Knife Throw, Windpush, Maze Steps

Level these after you've maxed out the previous listed: Deaden Nerves, Rising Dragon Strike, Deep Sting, Headhunt, Throatcut, Power Dash, Slipstream Strike, Chill of the Deep

Level these when you have extra spirit/coin (meaning you probably won't be using these skills often): Puncture Wound, Raving Slash, Twin Strike

Keep Inner Harmony at level 1 until you reach 89, or get triple spark. With Tackling Slash and Rising Dragon Strike, level 1 Inner Harmony is more than enough for chi below level 89.

Level up Sharp Observer if you're going into PvP early. This also means you'll want to level up Throatcut/Slipstream Strike/Chill of the Deep/Headhunt/Shadow teleport/Focused Mind/Tidal Protection early on too.

If you're PvE, what I said above is what I did.

Hope this helps ^^
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Yeah I agree with this.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • lizrau
    lizrau Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    i agree with everything, except i like to level puncture wound early on, i like to shadow jump > tackling > puncture > normals. works great on mobs...and squishies (at low-low level pvp)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig credits to Myra :D
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Highest priority: Rib Strike, Dagger Devotion

Next highest: Earthen Rift, Subsea Strike, Tackling Slash, Focused Mind

Level these steadily (don't need to max right away, but leveling them is very helpful): Wolf Emblem, Shadow Walk/Escape, Shadow Jump, Tidal Protection, Cat-like Tread, Knife Throw, Windpush, Maze Steps

Level these after you've maxed out the previous listed: Deaden Nerves, Rising Dragon Strike, Deep Sting, Headhunt, Throatcut, Power Dash, Slipstream Strike, Chill of the Deep

Level these when you have extra spirit/coin (meaning you probably won't be using these skills often): Puncture Wound, Raving Slash, Twin Strike

Keep Inner Harmony at level 1 until you reach 89, or get triple spark. With Tackling Slash and Rising Dragon Strike, level 1 Inner Harmony is more than enough for chi below level 89.

Level up Sharp Observer if you're going into PvP early. This also means you'll want to level up Throatcut/Slipstream Strike/Chill of the Deep/Headhunt/Shadow teleport/Focused Mind/Tidal Protection early on too.

I do have a few comments on those.

Firstly, I wouldn't rank Earthen Rift and Subsea as second-highest priority. Granted, they're good for FCC and TM, but that's really all they're good for. Heck, I still have level 8 Rift and Subsea.

I also don't see any need to level up Tackling Slash, as 99% of the time you use it, it's for the chi and not for the effect.

I also don't quite see why the heck would you want to level up Knife Throw. It's pretty much a useless skill, as it's not high enough percentage to interrupt consistently and the damage is **** either way. The only time I find myself using it is to kill the Infernobird Soul in FCC.

Similarly, leveling up Maze Steps is a bit weird. Yeah, it's a running skill, but so is Holy Path and Windpush. Again, I don't find myself really using Maze Steps too much.

Also, for PvE, skills like Throatcut and Headhunt are pretty much useless. I have both on level 1 and I don't recall using either.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    What Skai said is pretty accurate imo. I might change order a little. Rib and devotion are the 2 skills to keep lvled at all times, for the rest it's more personal. If you follow that, and arrange a little according to your own fealings, you can't go wrong.

Only comment I would at is to lvl slipstream and/or puncture wound. It will make the early lvls a lot easier, even if later on they loose their use. It's not that much spirit anyway.

@ Olbaze : I think earthenr rift ans subsea are really important. I even put them on 1st priority for myself. It's highly noticable if a sin doesn't have them maxed if you fcc. Only got 2 aoes, so better make them do tons of damage. I also find Tackling slash, knife throw and maze steps very usefull. The immobilize is something I use a lot. Knife throws use of lvling is it's range imo, and it's our only ranged skill. The anti-stun on maze steps is very usefull on bubble boss and dragoons. I guess besides rib and devotion, all skills are highly subjected to personal preference. Just out curiosity, which skills did you put as main priority to lvl?
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Hello , recently i started to play my sin again ( trying to see if i can farm some money with him). he goes really good , but i have some issues on skills.

I have read both the sticky guide and Skai's post. My questions are :
    1) should i lvl my stealth skills . im into PVE , so the only usefulness of them would probably be boss fights (shadow escape) and FF (to kill the shade).
    2) should bloodpaint be lvled . it's our most useful skills along with ribstrike , but the only things that changes is the duration and mana cost. Do squads usually expect it to last long ( cause i can just go and reuse it to buff Tank and others). or keep it at 1 till i get the Demon book for it.
    3)About the lvl 79 skills , which ones are recommended , i like the healing one , but dont know if it worths it (no exp with sin before).

sorry for jumping into anothers thread , but didnt feel like creating a new one .b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    You know, the sticky's not out of date. We sins have been around about 2 years now and that thread's only 6 months old. Heck it's compiled from even older guides. There haven't been any changes to our class except 79, 100, and celestial skills, but I think those have been added to the sticky.
    I also don't see any need to level up Tackling Slash, as 99% of the time you use it, it's for the chi and not for the effect.
    Are you speaking for yourself or the entire sin population? Until recently I forgot that Tackling Slash was even a chi builder. I actually use it for it's effect, and TS+Throatcut= one more full stun and our disposal.

Hello , recently i started to play my sin again ( trying to see if i can farm some money with him). he goes really good , but i have some issues on skills.

I have read both the sticky guide and Skai's post. My questions are :
    1) should i lvl my stealth skills . im into PVE , so the only usefulness of them would probably be boss fights (shadow escape) and FF (to kill the shade).
    Yes, you should level your stealth skills. If nothing else, leveling them reduces the mana per second cost to keep them running. I can permastealth without buffs with TT90 boots, TT80 belt, Nature's Breath, and lvl 10 stealth skills. They're also pretty cheap to level.
    2) should bloodpaint be lvled . it's our most useful skills along with ribstrike , but the only things that changes is the duration and mana cost. Do squads usually expect it to last long ( cause i can just go and reuse it to buff Tank and others). or keep it at 1 till i get the Demon book for it.
    Maybe get it up to 5 or 6, if you want. I think that's about a half hour. In my experience, not everyone remembers that low level Blood Paint only lasts 15-20 minutes and they'll just let it wear off and not let you rebuff them, even when you try to 2 or three times. This usually happens in FCC where everyone's trying to go as fast as possible; it's not that bug of a deal in BHs.
    3)About the lvl 79 skills , which ones are recommended , i like the healing one , but dont know if it worths it (no exp with sin before).
    Not really, no. Healing Trance is good the help in the 100 second wait rooms in Cube, but that's about it. Food will be more effective elsewhere. Condensed Thorn on the other hand can be rather helpful. It allows you to do more damage to heavies and mobs/bosses with increased physical resistance or low magic resistance.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Are you speaking for yourself or the entire sin population? Until recently I forgot that Tackling Slash was even a chi builder. I actually use it for it's effect, and TS+Throatcut= one more full stun and our disposal.

Outside of PvP, the only uses for Tackling Slash are chi and the effect. The effect itself is only useful on lower levels and the increased mana cost is not worth the duration on lower levels.

At least that's my personal experience.

And I have never used Throatcut in PvE.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Outside of PvP, the only uses for Tackling Slash are chi and the effect. The effect itself is only useful on lower levels and the increased mana cost is not worth the duration on lower levels.

At least that's my personal experience.

And I have never used Throatcut in PvE.
    I use it on the Bishop boss in FCC sometimes. They spawn right before HH finishes cooling down, so I Deepsting > TS > Throatcut (because Silences make mobs run away). At least, this is what I used to do when we squads I was to kill the bishops before they tried to stun again.
    ~Spazz~
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Why didn't any of you use tackling slash in bh79? The immobilisation is 1 of the longest ingame (longer then clerics skill). On the runner mobs it's great. Also great to pin runner mobs in an aoe. I think it's a very useful skill and use it fairly often pve-wise.

I do agree on throatcut being limit for pve use. Since it makes mobs run and the silence isn't all that long, I rather use head hunt when I need to keep a mob from attacking cleric or something. The interupt effect isn't all usefull due to long casting time, and since I'm usually tanking myself (so rather spark-resist).
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Why didn't any of you use tackling slash in bh79? The immobilisation is 1 of the longest ingame (longer then clerics skill). On the runner mobs it's great. Also great to pin runner mobs in an aoe. I think it's a very useful skill and use it fairly often pve-wise.

Personally I don't believe that runner mobs justify maxing the skill.
    I use it on the Bishop boss in FCC sometimes. They spawn right before HH finishes cooling down, so I Deepsting > TS > Throatcut (because Silences make mobs run away). At least, this is what I used to do when we squads I was to kill the bishops before they tried to stun again.

On 95+, with any decent squad, Dreadindra dies before he gets to summon more than 1 bishop, or even that.

As for what I did on my assassin:
    Max Dagger Devotion, Rib Strike, Focused Mind, Wolf Emblem
    Enough Shadow Walk and Catlike Tread to be invisible to mobs in FBs
    Other priorities: Inner Harmony, Earthen Rift, Subsea Strike, Shadow Jump

As for the reason why I don't have maxed Earthen Rift and Subsea already: because it's not worth it at this point. In FCC, generally, on any aoe pull, I can only get off 1 aoe and then the mobs are dead. Which aoe I use depends on the squad: If there is another sin, I use rift, if not, I use subsea. But since all the mobs die after I barely get off 1 attack, I really don't believe that I should spend 1m on leveling my Rift or Subsea. It's not gonna make a difference unless I run into a bad squad.

Similarly, I don't have maxed Inner Harmony because it's not going to make a difference until I have 2.0 aps, because at that point I can permaspark by using Sage RDS, TS and IH in the right order.

For the record, as a Sage, my highest priority skills were/are Dagger Devotion, Bloodpaint, Focused Mind, Rising Dragon Strike, Inner Harmony and Wolf Emblem.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Personally I don't believe that runner mobs justify maxing the skill.

Tackling Slash is great for glitching melee mobs in PvE and kiting in PK. I don't know why you wouldn't max it. It's not expensive and more damage with the 50 Chi can't be bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    @ Olbaze : Kinda funny our priorities are so different, since I'm sage also. Well, I always tend to spend spirit as soon as I get it, and feeding exp only to genies, to get all my skills to 10. Meaning I only need to decide which ones to lvl first. Still, my order seems pretty different from yours :P
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    @ Olbaze : Kinda funny our priorities are so different, since I'm sage also. Well, I always tend to spend spirit as soon as I get it, and feeding exp only to genies, to get all my skills to 10. Meaning I only need to decide which ones to lvl first. Still, my order seems pretty different from yours :P

Well, my priorities changed with my goals at the time:
    At the start, I leveled Dagger Devotion and Wolf Emblem to help damage and Rib Strike to make mobs deal less damage
    On 59, I started to pay more attention to the chi skills, as sparking became a higher priority
    At about 70, I started soloing the elites in PQ and that is when I leveled up Focused Mind and noticed just how great it was
    At 80, Trophy Mode became a priority, so I leveled up Subsea Strike, Chill of the Deep and Earthen Rift. I also leveled up Tidal Protection to speed up soloing the PQ boss

From there, barely anything has changed: I've learned some Sage skills, but that's pretty much all.

As for how my sin actually looks like:
    Sage skills: Dagger Devotion, Windpush, Bloodpaint, Rib Strike, Focused Mind
    Maxed skills: Shadow Jump, Shadow Walk, Wolf Emblem
    Rest between 1-9
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    As for how my sin actually looks like:
    Sage skills: Dagger Devotion, Windpush, Bloodpaint, Rib Strike, Focused Mind
    Maxed skills: Shadow Jump, Shadow Walk, Wolf Emblem
    Rest between 1-9[/QUOTE]

:O Not maxed more? I'm kinda surprised you only maxed out a few. I know I'm a "skill addict" and even max out every skill of my toon to the point of getting them to sage lvl eventually. I'm not sure why you didn't lvl the others (coins/spirit?), but I'd say you handicap yourself. Or come to a point when you want to do something else (soloing fcc maybe?) and find you got to lvl a lot to do so efficiently (both aoes, tidal protection). It's really a strict minimum you lvled there :O
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    :O Not maxed more? I'm kinda surprised you only maxed out a few. I know I'm a "skill addict" and even max out every skill of my toon to the point of getting them to sage lvl eventually. I'm not sure why you didn't lvl the others (coins/spirit?), but I'd say you handicap yourself. Or come to a point when you want to do something else (soloing fcc maybe?) and find you got to lvl a lot to do so efficiently (both aoes, tidal protection). It's really a strict minimum you lvled there :O

I have more than enough spirit, it's the coin cost mostly. Right now I'm prioritizing merchanting to get my tt99s.

There are a lot of skills on my to-do list, but I'm prioritizing gear over skills right now. Chill of the Deep, Earthen Rift, Subsea Strike, Power Dash, Rising Dragon Strike, Inner Harmony, Tidal Protection to name a few.

And really, the reason I haven't leveled the aoe skills is because on most occasions where I find myself using aoes, such as FCC, the cumulative aoe damage from the squad is so high I can't even fire off 2 aoes, which really tells me that there is no need for me to level up any of the skills.

I might not be ideal in terms of DPS, but I'm more than enough. You also have to realize that I'm looking at buying Ashura's Bracers, Ashura's Boots, Lionheart Necklace, Lionheart Belt and Rank 8 right now. That comes to an easy total of about 140-150m coins. And that's a higher priority than skills, for me.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I do have a few comments on those.

Firstly, I wouldn't rank Earthen Rift and Subsea as second-highest priority. Granted, they're good for FCC and TM, but that's really all they're good for. Heck, I still have level 8 Rift and Subsea.

I can agree with you here, but seeing how a sin would be doing FC until at least 100/101, and that their only AoEs are these two, I maxed them out as soon as possible.

I actually use it more for the effect more than the chi, even though sometimes I do use it for the chi (on bosses that seal when spark effect is still there).
    I also don't quite see why the heck would you want to level up Knife Throw. It's pretty much a useless skill, as it's not high enough percentage to interrupt consistently and the damage is **** either way. The only time I find myself using it is to kill the Infernobird Soul in FCC.

Actually, Knife Throw is an amazing skill. It's a sin's only ranged attack, and it increases its distance with every level (35 meters at level 10). Not only that, but the demon version is VERY useful. It's 100% chance to interrupt target channeling, and that's very OP, especially in TW/PvP. 35 meter 100% interrupt is pretty amazing.

But I do agree with you about the interruption. Even at level 10, the 70% feels like <10%.
    Similarly, leveling up Maze Steps is a bit weird. Yeah, it's a running skill, but so is Holy Path and Windpush. Again, I don't find myself really using Maze Steps too much.

Leveling Maze Steps is a huge priority in my book. Especially in PvP. Having the 100% speed increase while being immune to all stun/slow effects is great for getting out of tight positions. It's also a good other speed skill for getting around in instances. Combine it with Inner Harmony and your chi is good.

It's more of a PvP skill though. I like popping immunity apoth when I use maze steps (in tight positions). Immune to stun cancels the stun part of the apoth :D
    Also, for PvE, skills like Throatcut and Headhunt are pretty much useless. I have both on level 1 and I don't recall using either.

That's why I said level those last. Of course before the skills you'd most likely never use in PvP or PvE though.

It's great to have them maxed though. I like to tackling slash to throatcut for another "stun" on a high healthed mob from time to time.

But of course they're more of a PvP skill.
  • Zendrago - Raging Tide
    Zendrago - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    ok guys #1 Riseing Dragon Strike= ur best chi gain at 150 chi
    #2 i see noone has mentioned headhunt ijs u may want go go look demon headhunt up lolz
    inner harmony /dagger dev/HH/ subsea/stealth/tele stun/tele jmp/earthen rift/powerdash =all off these are swwetes for pvp or pve you just have to know ur character deaden nerves sweet also saved me a few times and Tidal protection is a must if u plan soloing Fc later and guys tackleing slash i never use for pvp just pve so dunno what yall talking if u have a roaming mob use tackle come on now be smart here and also demon knife throw = i 1shot lvl 100 psys with that when i spark so um ya it has uses
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    ok guys #1 Riseing Dragon Strike= ur best chi gain at 150 chi
    #2 i see noone has mentioned headhunt ijs u may want go go look demon headhunt up lolz

I think why ppl don't put riseing dragon strike at 1 is cause lvl1 to lvl10 is exact same chi gain. Since you use it for chi mainly, lvl1 or 10 doesn't matter. Ofc damage increases so yeah, lvling it is good. But not much a main priority, when you got skills where lvling increases the effect and damage on the skill.

Head hunt is personally the last skill I got to 10. Had it lvl1 till mid 90s I think lol. For pve the use is really limited imo. To prevent mobs to go after cleric or something, tackling slash is usually longer, no chi cost and does that job just fine. Only place I really regularly use head hunt is warsong fire on the pyro-looking mobs. Pve wise, the 1 sec extra on demon doesn't do that much either imo. Pvp the skill is really usefull, and demon version really good. I was lucky to get sage book recently so I learned it. Not using it all that much though. Based on pve, it's really one of the later skills I'd lvl.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    I level'd RDS, HH, and Throatcut as my last skills to be maxed, in that order.

The only other skill that I don't have at level 10+ is Shadow Teleport. It's at level 8 for me.

Also, the only other reason to level RDS would be for the demon/sage variants. 5 less seconds on the CD for demon, and 180 chi gain instead of 150 for sage (correct me if I'm wrong). But that's just if you have the extra spirit/coin for that.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    I level'd RDS, HH, and Throatcut as my last skills to be maxed, in that order.

For a Sage, that order might be a bit different, since most Sages would buy the 300 Advanced Mystical Page clip for Bloodpaint and it comes with Throatcut and RDS as well.

Personally I'm currently gathering coin for Sage RDS, as with my recently acquired TT99 boots and wrists, that'll get me a good chi cycle going.
    Also, the only other reason to level RDS would be for the demon/sage variants. 5 less seconds on the CD for demon, and 180 chi gain instead of 150 for sage (correct me if I'm wrong). But that's just if you have the extra spirit/coin for that.

Well yes. Personally I view Tackling Slash in a similar light.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    That's correct. http://ecatomb.net/skillpwi.php if you're even unsure of a skill's effect(s) or Demon/Sage add-ons.
    ~Spazz~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    That's true Olbaze. That's what I did.

I think the main reason I leveled RDS was because I got the book from the clip from the Mystical Librarian. I still have the demon book for Throatcut in my bank, as I don't feel the need for leveling it at the moment.

And thanks Typhyse ^^
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    I tend to be insanely stingy for PvE only purposes and keep things at a minimal level for what I need effect vs mana cost since I'm a poor merchant. However, for someone seeking to do PvP off the bat I'm afraid that I have to argue a point on Tackling Slash , and Throat Cut.

Provided you aren't already up to sage/demon book status I find that I absolutely hate anything that I find a percentage of failure on ex: sleep skill . When your timing skills are good it's realllllyy easy to Throat Cut some tard that triple sparks in front of you w/o stunning or some other disable first. Then you can proceed to tackle and back away for a few sec till the spark has worn off. Good method for burning someone's chi off when they come to the fight pre prepped to spark n auto like a moron.

PvE wise Tackling Slash is squad oriented and takes care of runners giving more time to get people to safety or to get extra damage in. Level it at a pace but don't fret about maxing asap.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    heeh good info in this thread, to bad you guys didn't worked together and made the ultimate Sin guide, better that the sticky one.

yeah trying a sin for a change, had to try that killing machine xD
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    heeh good info in this thread, to bad you guys didn't worked together and made the ultimate Sin guide, better that the sticky one.

yeah trying a sin for a change, had to try that killing machine xD
    Too bad you didn't read post dates and went and necro'd a year-old thread.
    ~Spazz~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    :O Whoa I didn't have level 10 skills back when I started making videos!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    For the record, Stella, our "Ultimate Sin Guide" in which everyone contributed is the sticky which RauI compiled.
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    For the record, Stella, our "Ultimate Sin Guide" in which everyone contributed is the sticky which RauI compiled.

Interestingly, the RauI guide not only has issues with the names of people (Typhyse, Typhese, TurboTaxi, TaxiTurbo), I am not quoted anywhere (b:cry) and there's even a link to this very thread.

Sadly, most of what I could contribute would be a total horror to read on the syntax allowed on the forums and I am not sure of the principle GMs have on links to outside sources in "guides".
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Sadly, most of what I could contribute would be a total horror to read on the syntax allowed on the forums and I am not sure of the principle GMs have on links to outside sources in "guides".
    Really now? I find your syntax and grammar to be among the finest in the forums.
    ~Spazz~