Interesting Dreams

Options
Currant - Dreamweaver
Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
I've been having some cool dreams lately and was wondering if anyone else had had some too. Let's start a dream thread! b:chuckle
"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
-Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
Post edited by Currant - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    'Interesting' enough I guess. I usually tend to mix up literally everything in my dreams, resulting in very weird dreams. lol Like PWI + some random news + the book I'm currently reading + whatever...

One of the less weird ones was just recently. I don't dream about PWI often but that one was funny. I was in morai, finally catching sight of that damn rare dino pet. I tried to tame it, had it low on hp, and mid-tame someone pks me. Pked by a sin on a PvE server. Well yea.
    I remember how mad I was, I was gonna report him. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Being caught in singularity. My head is stretched over miles while my feet are still normal.
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I had a dream that my dog went missing, and in my grieving I randomly decided to take a road trip to California where ,incidentally, I found her in a high school basketball court. I wish I could remember all the surreal details, but sadly most dreams become completely foggy to me the moment I wake up :(
  • russal12
    russal12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i have many dreams , dreaming i like alot..
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Since I've been taking melatonin lately to get to sleep faster my dreams have been like movies.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    laloner wrote: »
    Since I've been taking melatonin lately to get to sleep faster my dreams have been like movies.
    Take me to your dealer.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I dream 1 week ago that i was dying in a Tsunami... that was kinda weird.

I dreamed a few years ago that i was married to Marylin Manson, i can't really say if that was a dream or nightmare, but that was weird.

I have too many weird dream like that.

The best dreams i do it's when i dream that i can fly, i love the sensation i get when i fly in my dreams and i fly with no wings nothing just like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • katilkatrina12
    katilkatrina12 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I have many dreams , dreaming i like it............b:thanks