Is this a good/op Build for end game?

Options
I_skateboard - Harshlands
I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Cleric
http://pwcalc.com/4310f763023c9874

I restated some vit instead of going pure magic, because i am demon with demon spirits gift i could hit even harder than before. But even without it i would deal more magic attack/heal than my current gear set up!.
Post edited by I_skateboard - Harshlands on

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You should use exclusive shards from Morai beside perfect, it's cheapest and better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Get a better ring (not sure why you have that second one there), get the g15 JR belt (not that much more expensive to get), and eventually get a cube neck.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    considering you are a garnet&citrine mixed sharder, your defense is relatively a bit low. If you want to spend the money to +7 your necklace, you might as well get a cube necklace. and the more magic pts the better. just cuz ur demon doesnt mean you dont need more magic. id say when ur base hp is over 7k, vit isnt gonna do too much for you. i agree with before, the exclusive shards i like more than perfect shards.

keep in mind sharding garnet increases your survivability of physical damage more than citrines do, but very very slightly. citrine increases the survivability of phys almost as much as garnet does. the only reason you should really use garnets is if you are willing to lose all that magic survivability in exchange for a teeny bit of phys. in other words, u know for a fact that you will be fighting a lot more phys mobs than magic mobs.

this is all just my opnion, and your preference. personally i have no garnets since im a pve-only cleric. if i were to pk, which i never will, then i probably would have gotten at least a mix.

i have no idea what the matchless ring is for. i assume its a mistake when u linked the build.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • I_skateboard - Harshlands
    I_skateboard - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You should use exclusive shards from Morai beside perfect, it's cheapest and better.

Pw Calculator doesn't have Exclusive shards sadly. But that was my plan, i'm cheap lol.
  • DanielDstyle - Lothranis
    DanielDstyle - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    there are some minor adjustments you could make but yeah its a great build good job
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    get two lunar rings there hot and not really that expensive
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    get two lunar rings there hot and not really that expensive

On our server lunar ring are around 40m, so 80m for 2, some people can't even afford one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Triage_ - Archosaur
    Triage_ - Archosaur Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is money really even an issue for this person (regarding lunar rings?)......I have never even seen that cape. I haven't played for a year so if its part of the expansion or a quest item than I understand. I was talking to my friend on archosaur and asked about some cape wings of cloudcharger or something and he said it goes for 140mil. That one looks better, so hypothetically....200+ mil, 80 mill for 2 rings is a drop in the bucket. I am very interested in these types of posts because I am trying to make the best of my own character on a non CS budget:)
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is money really even an issue for this person (regarding lunar rings?)......I have never even seen that cape. I haven't played for a year so if its part of the expansion or a quest item than I understand. I was talking to my friend on archosaur and asked about some cape wings of cloudcharger or something and he said it goes for 140mil. That one looks better, so hypothetically....200+ mil, 80 mill for 2 rings is a drop in the bucket. I am very interested in these types of posts because I am trying to make the best of my own character on a non CS budget:)

It's a new cape, it's the third nirvana recast if i'm not wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]