this game is still alive?

Comments

• Domynic - Harshlands
    Domynic - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    +1. I'm so tired of this "game is dead, I will leave for G W2" stuff. Go then, and leave the forums behind also - we don't need your negativity.

I won't miss the people that leave because they are obviously people that don't enjoy playing, and are usually the negative types that won't stop going on about how bad PW is. The ones that do still enjoy playing but are also interested in G W2 mostly plan to keep playing PW as well. I highly doubt this game will suffer as much as people think.

are u just stupid? i dont QQ the game is bad design ask eny good game for that game is bad design its not players fault only companies fault bcuz they dont givva *** players :D go see what most players rate this game :P i loved this game if here would be nice dews
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    are u just stupid? i dont QQ the game is bad design ask eny good game for that game is bad design its not players fault only companies fault bcuz they dont givva *** players :D go see what most players rate this game :P i loved this game if here would be nice dews

I was obviously not referring to you, but commenting on a post about all of the people that constantly come here to say the game is dead and they are leaving for the new game that will be out shortly. But I guess you fail to read.

You do, however, fit into part of what I said, in that you are one of those people that come here just to say how awful the game is and that you won't play it. Yes, the game has changed a lot, and not all for the better - we all know that. But some of us still enjoy playing it, and probably always will. They aren't going to fix it, so instead of complaining about how much you hate it, get off the forums and go find yourself another game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    I was obviously not referring to you, but commenting on a post about all of the people that constantly come here to say the game is dead and they are leaving for the new game that will be out shortly. But I guess you fail to read.

You do, however, fit into part of what I said, in that you are one of those people that come here just to say how awful the game is and that you won't play it. Yes, the game has changed a lot, and not all for the better - we all know that. But some of us still enjoy playing it, and probably always will. They aren't going to fix it, so instead of complaining about how much you hate it, get off the forums and go find yourself another game.

got them meny litle guy :) i just saying its matter of time when the game isnt playable enymore.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Late breaking news!
    Most big companies don't give a damn about the general population.

Yelling "I hate devs they suck boohoo" won't make them suck any less.
    Yes they don't have very good PR, and I also agree that some of the decisions they make make me go b:embarrass
    But if it really, really bothered me, bothered me enough to stop playing, I would carry on with my, you know, life, or whatever. I wouldn't keep coming back to this forum just to say "This game sucks cuz devs! QQ"
    You're not saying anything 95% of the player base doesn't already know or hasn't already heard or doesn't also agree with to a point. The difference between you and me is that I don't let negativity spoil my enjoyment of the game.

Does anyone know of an MMO that actually has gone belly up? I know there must be at least one but I'm not very knowledgeable of the subject >.> Do you think ex-players of those games find old forums related to those games and make posts like "This game is dead lolz" It's like taunting an empty room.
    If you really thought this game was dead there'd be no point to post anything in the forums at all.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    and this is why Hazumi correctly stated that PWI is on Life support

it not just the Devs who suck at directing , it's the playerbase consisting of so many idiots ,QQers and lazy people with money that could be spent on charity ........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    its not enymore about skills on this game its all about hu have more money all about hu bought best gear :) ofc u can farm all t9 and stuff :D not using real money but prett sure there is only some hu can handle this
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    people that are complaining actualy love the game....they just dont like what devs did out of it and how they treated the comunity

if you guys visit any of private servers you would actualy be surprised that they have more active players then on normal pwi servers

i guess all that people must hated the game so bad they started playing on private servers

as game pwi was never problem....its the people that run it
  • Angelstealth - Harshlands
    Angelstealth - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Whoever taught you English must be a masterpiece. Lol.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The funny thing is 2-3 months ago people all said the game would die cause the game dtree was coming out all was speaking about how awesome that would be, some people even ended there faction quiting for that game.

Funny how they all came back cause that supar game dtree suck hard and people didn't like it at all, the faction that ended now going in other faction cause they deicide to continue to play.

So i would not be surprise that a lot of people get dissapointed or finally come back here when they realize that in the new game people can't just press ''O'' to be the ''best''.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Domynic - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    true rich and lazy people love that they can buy gear i think they are only people hu is happy this game and tell others not QQ :D
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    true rich and lazy people love that they can buy gear i think they are only people hu is happy this game and tell others not QQ :D

You're right, everyone else is wrong.
    Thread over
    b:bye
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I know this younger generation was not used to solve problems and even less point them unless they afect them directly. But people do have the right to point out what they think is not well, doesnt mean they hate anything most of the times it means they want to improve something, that's why they bother. That's why forums exist. so dont rush getting mad on people that actually point out what is/might be wrong because it's thanks to them that things improve not thanks to the ones, like you, that always think everything is right and dandy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So..

>You hate the game
    >You check the website every day for any updates
    >You claim you don't want to play the game anymore

Seems logical.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I know this younger generation was not used to solve problems and even less point them unless they afect them directly. But people do have the right to point out what they think is not well, doesnt mean they hate anything most of the times it means they want to improve something, that's why they bother. That's why forums exist. so dont rush getting mad on people that actually point out what is/might be wrong because it's thanks to them that things improve not thanks to the ones, like you, that always think everything is right and dandy.

Oh if only what you said was true, life would be so much happier.
    The real shame is that these people point out nothing new. They offer no true constructive criticism at all.
    I know this younger generation doesn't know how to offer or receive constructive criticism.
    The point really is there are SO many threads like this that say the same thing that at this point they're just taking up space.
    I don't think all things are fine and dandy, and I don't think crystal thinks things are fine n dandy either, but all these QQ threads are a waste of space.
    ESPECIALLY considering these people have 'quit the game'.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Congrats for falling into my troll comment.

Where did I say "everything is right and dandy" here?
    I was not even mad when I posted that.
    Also, I stated that I did not even defend this game.
    Please learn to read.

This topic is a trollish topic, so it deserves troll replies.
    Should the OP present his points in a non-trollish way, he wouldn't get some lulz and troll replies.

I have yet to troll decent QQ topics because I know players have the right to QQ.
    I can distinguish between QQ-worthy topic or QQ-trollish topic.
    This topic belongs to the QQ-trollish category, unfortunately.
    I have seen this typical troll topic everywhere, not just on PWI.
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
    edited August 2012
    Well i think i can see some types of players of PWI

1) People who quit the game permantely and never come back without QQing (good)

2) People who quit the game QQing al lthe way and end up coming back to play and QQ again (bad)

3) People who semi quit the game cause something better comes out and they have lost any social connections they had made due to friends belonging to category 1 ( i belong here ). (logical)

4) People who don't quit the game and still QQ (spooky)

5) People who love this game and defend it , even ignoring the fact that it is on life support (thanks to Hazumi for the nice term)

6) People who love this game and defend it against pointless QQers, even though they know the game has issues, as many games do. (by Reliea)

Personally i'm leaving not because i hate PWI but cause the faction i was member since 2009 will move to 2WG , we are all bored of PWI and want to try somethign new .... also Real life reasons who limit my gaming time (University).

I suggest every poster to include the category he/she is part of or make his/her own cause this thread has turned into b:fatbb:fatbb:fatbb:fatbb:fatb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Well i think i can see some types of players of PWI

1) People who quit the game permantely and never come back without QQing (good)

2) People who quit the game QQing al lthe way and end up coming back to play and QQ again (bad)

3) People who semi quit the game cause something better comes out and they have lost any social connections they had made due to friends belonging to category 1 ( i belong here ). (logical)

4) People who don't quit the game and still QQ (spooky)

5) People who love this game and defend it , even ignoring the fact that it is on life support
    6) People who love this game and defend it against pointless QQers, even though they know the game has issues, as many games do.
    b:pleased
    edited August 2012
    Added to the list

i have stopped defending PW unless both Devs GM and community cures their psychological problems.

I just dont QQ ...... i play PWI since december 2008 and made some of the strongest cyber / friendships here , all these are too strong to poison my mind with trollness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Added to the list

i have stopped defending PW unless both Devs GM and community cures their psychological problems.

I jsut dont QQ ...... i play PWI since december 2008 and made soem of the strongest cyber/ friendships here , all these are too strong to poison my mind with trollness
    oh if only there were more people like you and less like the OP the world would be a happier place b:cry
    edited August 2012
    oh if only there were more people like you and less like the OP the world would be a happier place b:cry

Ill accept the compliment and say " THANK YOU" xD ..... indeed , less mentally disturbed people could give some more life on this game .....and maybe a nice gameplay addition.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So..

>You hate the game
    >You check the website every day for any updates
    >You claim you don't want to play the game anymore

Seems logical.

Habits are a freaky, freaky thing.

I know that I still occasionally check a forum of a game that I haven't played actively in years. It's not that I dislike the game, I was just forced out of the loop due to computer issues and could never really pick up the slack afterwards.

In the words of a great fictional character "Some men aren't looking for anything logical like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The real question is, what happened to all the mods they on strike or something b:chuckle
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The real question is, what happened to all the mods they on strike or something b:chuckle

I don't think so. I got a rather swift response from Shelly to a PM just yesterday. By swift I mean it took 20 minutes.

From a purely moderating perspective, it would actually make sense to let an incendiary topic go until the point where it starts getting out of hand and then snip it. If you lock it before that, you pretty much guarantee that someone in the topic isn't done ranting and will fill the forum with rage topics about the moderators. And I am pretty sure our moderators don't have banning privileges.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • amingwati
    amingwati Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't think so. I got a rather swift response from Shelly to a PM just yesterday. By swift I mean it took 20 minutes.

From a purely moderating perspective, it would actually make sense to let an incendiary topic go until the point where it starts getting out of hand and then snip it. If you lock it before that, you pretty much guarantee that someone in the topic isn't done ranting and will fill the forum with rage topics about the moderators. And I am pretty sure our moderators don't have banning privileges.

It happens on some other game forums.. b:laugh
    A QQ topic turns into flamewars between the haters and defenders, then mods closed the thread during the climax of the fight.. Few minutes later similar thread pop out, mods close it again..

The haters were pissed and start flooding the forums with threads that saying mods X is a dictator and against freedom of speech, which quickly turn into mods X is *** and cheater in-game..
    So the defenders start defending the mods? ..no, unfortunately that's not the case. As soon as the haters stop QQ-ing about the game, all defenders go home in peace, leaving the mods to defend himself.. b:chuckle

At the end of it, admin banned some haters, and that mods resign soon after.. *facepalm*
  • Gravediggr - Dreamweaver
    Gravediggr - Dreamweaver Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you know what the most ridiculous part of this thread is? QQ and even sadder is I can google QQ and get a definition of itb:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Mr_Buffs - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Buffs - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bump to fight spam
  • _Rysan_ - Lost City
    _Rysan_ - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well m8 thing is pwi plays wery low amount people lets see wow game what i play currently. possible the game what stays top1st mmo much years is arround 10 mill people.lets compare those games shall we ok u have to pay 10 dollars evrey month to play game but for that u get 1 of the most balanced gameplay ever u get customer support what actually helps u u get wery helpful gms and much more things.yeah ut cost money but still there is 10 million player base what pwi has? it says all whi pwi dont have miuch people bcuz the game isnt never heard of balanced endgame and pve support :D they dont know what this word meens.yes this game could be good nut it aint and never will be ,u can bring hou meny arguements u want but numbers are what says the word and if u come to say we got 400k or 500k likes on face book comoon some person have 3-20 accounts and likes this :D

Ok saw this from yesterday but didnt feel like gettin on this topic again at that time but now im good.

1.who doesn't know that wow is the most popular game out there.

2.that game is P2p so common sense would tell you that the costumer service would/should be better since your paying for it that's just business. On top of that this is a free to play game, you can get everything whether it cost 1 dollar or 1000 dollars for free if you use your head and work for it and have patience.

3.You really miss the entire point of what i wrote, as i said what im was talking about ws not a perfect world international thing, its something that rares its head in most if not all games and buddy you better believe that wow is one of them the only way i can see you disagreeing is if you dont know how to apply what i said or or which arts to apply.

4.The population on this game is doing alright, not as much people as was before but its ok just a matter of when they come on because of time difference and everyone having a life.

5.Balance is something that needs work theres no getting around that but in honesty its not as bad as it was before, there are most updates to come and despite what you or who ever else has to something negative to say about how it will suck yada yada, no one has any idea about what the game gonna be like later. i mean theres a chance that nothing will change but for all we know the DEVs could pull off something great and thing will get better.......but no one knows.

6.Grow up...........seriously.........grow up. Not saying that people who dont play cant come back to the forums and make threads but just have enough maturity to come here and not be a damn brat tryn to unset people with these redundant and negative threads cus dude no one cares about what you play, what u pay, how much fun your having, your oblivious opinions etc. There are people here who actually enjoy the game despite what its going threw so shut up.
  • eclipsenightmoon
    eclipsenightmoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ok this seems funny 2 me but the thing started 2 days ago and it already got to page 6.

This games i sort of dying. I'm kind of testing games ATM. Right now im trying flyff and its an ok game. basically i don't hate any games i just some times have issues with them. I kind of still hoping this game will get better in the future
  • eclipsenightmoon
    eclipsenightmoon Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sadly all games this year is mostly pay to win. It gets really sad. Mostly the good games are always like p2w and its really hard to find a good game that isn't p2w.i just want a really great mmorpg game that sort of anime ish or whatever that isnt really p2w. The games im really looking forward to playing is Tiara Concerto and Dream Drops online.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    With all the spammers on the forum, the forum is alive for sure. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute