Very important RT issues

13»

Comments

• DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Vicu is now top rt faction, ofc it gets haters.

This answers to the 1st question of ur own thread.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    im not vicious. you are spell casters forum trolling alt. revenge is right, all you do is come and spew anti vicious propaganda. you even type in the same broken english. at least dedz was better about hiding who he was, then again dedz was funny, didnt make the alt for propaganda purposes.

Oh look another brainwashed cabage...

You are vicious to the bones, stay therex, RQ and play ttetris. We wont miss you.
    Posting on alts and mains on a tread can get me banned silly frog. Do i want a ban like froggiepanda? Hell no.
    How about u ask a mod to check ips and stop acting like a kid with special needs.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh look another brainwashed cabage...

You are vicious to the bones, stay therex, RQ and play ttetris. We wont miss you.
    Posting on alts and mains on a tread can get me banned silly frog. Do i want a ban like froggiepanda? Hell no.
    How about u ask a mod to check ips and stop acting like a kid with special needs.

mods cant check IPs, only GM's and admins per PWE's strict privacy policy. and i find your "special needs" comment highly offensive, as i have a cousin with autism. i suggest you learn some manners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    mods cant check IPs, only GM's and admins per PWE's strict privacy policy. and i find your "special needs" comment highly offensive, as i have a cousin with autism. i suggest you learn some manners.

Oh rly, did i use "" when i said special? I ment u are just an attention hoe who wants more spotlight, idk what u take as an offence of that...and i dont see any link to your RL family not is my business to know about them.
    Stick to the game boy, mods can check ips, i was an mod on other forums. You talk about manners? Lololol where are my ss where u act on wc like a dude with the tourette syndrom, cursing ur guts off

Traitors are traitors, betrayed qqme for vicu, betrayed vicu for virulent, betrayed virulent for zoo. Bandwagoneers, the world is full of the, i mean the perfect world, so i make it crystal clear for u, not to take it personally again.
  • mtickley
    mtickley Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh rly, did i use "" when i said special? I ment u are just an attention hoe who wants more spotlight, idk what u take as an offence of that...and i dont see any link to your RL family not is my business to know about them.
    Stick to the game boy, mods can check ips, i was an mod on other forums. You talk about manners? Lololol where are my ss where u act on wc like a dude with the tourette syndrom, cursing ur guts off

Traitors are traitors, betrayed qqme for vicu, betrayed vicu for virulent, betrayed virulent for zoo. Bandwagoneers, the world is full of the, i mean the perfect world, so i make it crystal clear for u, not to take it personally again.

Ummm i felt kinda awkward reading this....like watching a psychological bus crash where most of the passengers are D.O.A. and the driver spends jail time for being under the influence of some seriously strong non-medicinal narcotics.

I just hope you dont own any firearms............
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited August 2012

stop doing acid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
    edited August 2012
    stop doing acid

Are u still around? Ewww why?
  • Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
  • TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    wooow

Why do you guys even continue to fight with this clown! in every thread!

learn2ignore
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh snap! It looks like Spell cracked a nerve! Run! b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012

just shows how much you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Oh snap! It looks like Spell cracked a nerve! Run! b:avoid

Forum fight over silly things>no forum activity at all.

Love to see my haterz are still here, still butthurt, still beeding
  • Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide
    Mrs_Mav - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Nahhh Infamy is coming back I heard to take over. :)

I agree with this. Who is the leader of Infamy anyways? Oh yeah I heard a super pro sin named Nabinator or something is ;)

You're such a cutie Lecus, I've missed you<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't hate the player. Hate the fact you can't afford to be as good as my mom can make me.

youtube.com/TheMrsMav
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    You just don't seem to be like yourself in the last few posts Spell b:laugh
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    You just don't seem to be like yourself in the last few posts Spell b:laugh

must have misplaced his seroquel.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yumetsuki - Raging Tide
    Yumetsuki - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Always nice to know RT has exciting things going on while I'm gone :D

Keep it up Spell, be the RT reporter for me.

b:cute
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    eh...not that exciting =/
  • Yumetsuki - Raging Tide
    Yumetsuki - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    eh...not that exciting =/

does anyone understand sarcasm nowadays >:O
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So, QQme must be doing great then?

Then why have I gotten multiple people PMing me to go back there? I immagine there's NO reason to single me out over some other people who have left, especially considering how many, so I figure they're getting similar PMs...

And I figure most of us have the same reason for not going back. =D

How low do the numbers have to get before someone takes the hint that something needs to change? =O
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Come to Marine we will take you all b:victory
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. Is vicious disbanding? They reached their goal, beat up everyone, nuff went mad, he kicked many from vicu, others left to other factions. Wtf is going on?

2. Is wanted disbanding? Dolofire wants lead back, he is WCying day and night. Soulrraged and guswiz left the faction. WTF is going on?

3. Is zoo disbanding? Grease is highly inactive, they were down to 90 ppl, landlocked and rolled by vicious weekly, desperatly wc for members. WTF is going on?

4. QQme disbanded the day Spell joined. They just dont know it yet? Why does Spell think anything he says matters? WTF is going on?

QQumpty QQumpty sat on a wall,
    QQumpty QQumpty had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men
    Couldn't put QQumpty together again.
    edited August 2012
    4. QQme disbanded the day Spell joined. They just dont know it yet? Why does Spell think anything he says matters? WTF is going on?

QQumpty QQumpty sat on a wall,
    QQumpty QQumpty had a great fall.
    All the king's horses and all the king's men
    Couldn't put QQumpty together again.

Glad to see u still play and care for me. You quoted me, replied to my tread, chose blue as a text color and even wrote me a poem. How lovely, i 'm impressed but sadly, i dont look for romance/bromance in this game.
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1. Is vicious disbanding? They reached their goal, beat up everyone, nuff went mad, he kicked many from vicu, others left to other factions. Wtf is going on?

2. Is wanted disbanding? Dolofire wants lead back, he is WCying day and night. Soulrraged and guswiz left the faction. WTF is going on?

3. Is zoo disbanding? Grease is highly inactive, they were down to 90 ppl, landlocked and rolled by vicious weekly, desperatly wc for members. WTF is going on?

Lol Since when was Dolofire lead of wanted?
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lol Since when was Dolofire lead of wanted?

OMG!!!!! Ami's lost again somebody call the guys with the white coats...
  • Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide
    Amily_Alaine - Raging Tide Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    OMG!!!!! Ami's lost again somebody call the guys with the white coats...

b:surrender Okay I'll go peacefully if someone gets me my purple crayon to chew on.
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:surrender Okay I'll go peacefully if someone gets me my purple crayon to chew on.

"looks for purple crayon"
    I don't have purple but if you chew them together I've got red and blue...b:surrender
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Glad to see u still play and care for me. You quoted me, replied to my tread, chose blue as a text color and even wrote me a poem. How lovely, i 'm impressed but sadly, i dont look for romance/bromance in this game.

But why? b:sad I heard that opposites attracted each other.
    You're a bad guy, I'm a good guy... it is only natural for us to be together!
    b:dirty