The New and Improved Bug Report Thread

Options

Comments

• birefox
    birefox Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    gamerchu wrote: »
    I dont know if this is a bug, but it only happends in one o my toons. I can't see the other gamers the right way, like, I look at the portrait and I see the toon normaly, but when I look and the gamer, it looks like it had a reset. The humans, the untamed, the tides, all gamer looks like it wasnt customized.
    And it only happends on the last char I created a few days ago.

Turn on your customizations by going into the settings... b:victory

Anyways... My bug:

Well this bug annoys me a lot since I like to preview fashion and mix colours. When I click on the fashion to change the colours in the colour spectrum and in the makeover colour spectrums, the colours are way off. Like when I click the bottom right black, it,s like dark indigo and not black. Or red and it's orange. At the bottom left the white is like brown or something. But the top white part of the colour spectrum sems to be fine b:cry. Any way to fix this? b:sad
  • Cantabrum - Archosaur
    Cantabrum - Archosaur Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    my clientcrashed 6 times on a row <.<b:angry
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Alot of ppl got stuck underneath the Raging Tide teleporter today.
    Had to use the F9 camera feature to get the camera above ground so they could target the teleporter and port out.

Noobbugs, fix it asap.
  • XMidnightXx - Archosaur
    XMidnightXx - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do something about the mass lag on the arch server god dang I cant kill anything or even level cause its so bad I am sure I am not the first to complain about this!
  • War_Dawg - Sanctuary
    War_Dawg - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    How about getting stuck on Goshki in the quest Blood Combat when teleported into vana for the battle sequence of the coming of age quest. I have had it happen to me twice now on two different chars. I tried jumping holy path distance shrink, logging in and out nothing works the only thing I can do is teleport out and let the mission timeout and fail and then start over.

Addition 1 day after posting this I ran to close to the wall making the turn coming from Pyro running to nob and Pole and got stuck on the wall.
  • iicriixx
    iicriixx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    59253775.png

http://imageshack.us/f/842/59253775.png/

Please help me. I really want to play this game but I cant because of this. It happens ingame and login screen to. sometimes npc and mobs. It happens to every player when I'm playing
  • herb01
    herb01 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Trying to find this treasure map last hour. I give up atm, criss-crossing when I don't actually know where the "X" is.

2vkx0ud.jpg
  • tribaldancer
    tribaldancer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Last night I went to click on my stash box. I left clicked it and it just disappeared. Usually if you click something the wrong way it tells you that you can't do that.

I looked on the ground immediately and didn't see anything.

This is surely a bug.

I hope this can be fixed quickly.

It's on my Rahway character.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I noticed that when you demonspark > heavensflame > sword cyclone > bolt of tyreseus, the damage isnt shown in the log. b:sad
  • roaringharp
    roaringharp Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I opened my level 20 supply stash and I didnt get my stuff. I dont know if it's cuz I didnt collect my wings from the lvl 15 one but no new items are in my inventory.
  • zuri#3120
    zuri#3120 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    - Sometimes it appears like the terrain is not properly loaded in some areas. When walking on these areas my character falls down, through the ground. This issue gets away when logging out and back in, or teleporting to another location and then back again.

- Were in a TT run today, and some of the other party members where invisible to me.

Playing on Archosaur Server.
  • X_Skye_X - Raging Tide
    X_Skye_X - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I was doing Nirvana yesterday i noticed that everytime i enter in the palace of nirvana i get quest called "The Nirvana Rally Stone" which is glitching and i don't get that nirvana rally stone in my inventory without it i can't start the instance, and on relogging once i got the stone quickly , its not only me there are 60% players those who are doing palace of nirvana are facing this weird and annoying glitch, Any help regarding this glitch would be nice.

Here are few Screenshots of this bug.

2012-07-1212-25-54.jpg

2012-07-1212-22-12.jpg

Any Gm's response is expected on this issue .
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I actually read this in a review of PWI before i started playing:

The mob hits you 1 last time even after all its HP is gone and its dead.

Now its no problem anymore. But when i was a very low level, i didnt have a charm, so sometimes i had enough hp left after the mob was dead. Only to get killed by a ghost hit from that same mob that was already dead.
  • Acrendos - Archosaur
    Acrendos - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I recently started a mystic and the skill before getting the second pet the first plant pet is not even available for purchase it is a lvl 11 skill i am currently lvl 20 and have finished all the spiritual quests up the the book ya get from the elder to here the voices please help? nevermnd i figured it out thnx anyways
  • River_Wind - Sanctuary
    River_Wind - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I have had this problem for two weeks ever since the patch. I login on my main and experience questionable ping. After almost exactly 5 minutes the game crashes completely and the error report box opens. I have left several reports. This issue did not resolve with the following weeks patch. I have tried to verify my version several times as well and there are never any issues. What should I do now?
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ROFL, I cant belive ppl still post bugs in this stupid thread, they will NEVER get fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver
    TenshiHakase - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Forum avatars...
    no.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I sold some tokens to this catshop before. Like 5 minutes before i took this screenshot. He changed the price, so i was like "you idiot". When i wanted to leave "idiot" as a message in his catshop, i got the "xxxx" is offline notice.

2012-08-0405-01-31.jpg

To test, i tried selling some more tokens to this catshop, and it worked. Sold 250 i think.

2012-08-0405-01-51.jpg

Forgot to take a screenshot when i dragged the tokens to the catshop but didnt hit sell yet. You can tell by the increase in money tho. And im missing 250 tokens.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Is it possible to apply filters to the "Today's Post" function?
    Im seeing stuff that makes me wanna hang myself. Or at least lose total faith in humanity.
    Can i block out specefic server-based threads?
  • reuben123543
    reuben123543 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Helo why it doesnt aloe me to see my character points,to see the names of the player and npc`s?:|b:angryb:cry pls help meb:cryb:shockedb:angry
  • bedosk
    bedosk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i have a weird problem.
    I leveled my barbarian, archer and cleric to lvls 25+.Then i tried to do seeker.When i start the quest Gathering it sends me to some mage guy.There the game freezes and i get some weird error that contains things like Ľ
  • bedosk
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ˇo
  • bedosk
    edited August 2012
    Options
    then the game crashes and when i log in to that seeker it crashes again.(i dont know why but in this forum i wrote tis post 3 times but it posted it only partialy)
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    DQ points aren't updating it's been over 24 hours and the item's I sold last night aren't appearing and niether are my points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • steamynight09
    steamynight09 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    testing
  • graendel
    graendel Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Following the latest server upgrade, after downloading the latest updates, my level 36 archer is gone. I was playing him when the server went down, and now he's simply nonexistent. I'm hoping this is only a temporary state?
  • kt890623
    kt890623 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    In Morai the autopath to iridescent beetle leads to areas with no mobs.
  • Kouinzu - Raging Tide
    Kouinzu - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I having problems when I look into a chat history pane, and suddenly the game shuts off and showing a bug report pane.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This forumsection is dead. Try sending a ticket.
  • nanatar
    nanatar Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Tonight I went into 79 and died. I went ahead and revieved myself and when i went to the stone to tele in all my coin was missing. Had almost a mil. but now I have 6372. So when the tele stone didnt let me see 79 I looked and noticed my coin was all gone. Can you please help me resolve this.
This discussion has been closed.