How do you die in a 6vs2, 4vs2 gank?

RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
I didn't know it was possible. Not like they were new PKers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoN_RUwCipE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
Post edited by RoidAbuse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    my favorite part is at 13:00
  • ILacy - Sanctuary
    ILacy - Sanctuary Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:dirty I missed your videos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Their goes the boywonder PKer PKin on a PVE server hotshot your my hero ....... My favorite part was when Jobelle had the BEST PKER EVER in the GAME lose to babyLG? Also that part when the BEST PKER EVER lost in the international PK event......Man Roid kirb you've really out done yourself this time. What you gonna do this weekend? Go out and PK again WHAT!
  • truthhurtsouch
    truthhurtsouch Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My favorite part is when I see ppl like Chrissss get trolled mad. b:laughb:laugh
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    your my hero

Thanks, I did it for my fans. b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Their goes the boywonder PKer PKin on a PVE server hotshot your my hero ....... My favorite part was when Jobelle had the BEST PKER EVER in the GAME lose to babyLG? Also that part when the BEST PKER EVER lost in the international PK event......Man Roid kirb you've really out done yourself this time. What you gonna do this weekend? Go out and PK again WHAT!

are you really this dumb or is this just to fit in? just look at what you are saying...

1) ppl who pk on pve server are [insert insult here]. this includes every1 on sanc including ur fellow LG pkers (lol what an odd word combination)

2) i dont even think this needs a response, but just to be clear I think your expectation is that a single individual should be able to win TW, esp if they are THE BEST PKER amirite?

3) losing in international pk event? you mean the pve part? or the pvp part, o wait i remember winning that one and being shocked that LG lost 6v5.

on a side note the sanc PWIC qualifers clearly did not require much effort for Vindi to advanced based off the split. had the situation been reversed would you (thats you chrisssss, since most people, regardless of faction are able to say yes) be able to be objective enough to admit that?

stop embarrassing yourself.
  • Attriant - Sanctuary
    Attriant - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You guys are real jerks and I feel bad for the people who don't notice it till it's to late.... laughing when someone loses their hard earned stuff is just plain rude
    Chrisssssss is pro (: and I'm sorry Robert if you want help farming for money to get anything back just ask!
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You guys are real jerks and I feel bad for the people who don't notice it till it's to late.... laughing when someone loses their hard earned stuff is just plain rude
    Chrisssssss is pro (: and I'm sorry Robert if you want help farming for money to get anything back just ask!

I would have agreed with you if all I did was read the post. However, after seeing that pk vid, I'd have to say the guy deserve it. First of all, it is pk. If he worked so hard for his gear why in the world didn't he have some GS. I would feel more sympathy if he was ganked and bullied into losing his gear and then spammed world chat with it, like what and regi did to spanky long ago. In this situation Robert was the perpetrator tanking on 1 guy with a **** ton of other r9s. Did he get a hard on from ganking that he forgot the safety lock timer wore off? If you participate in such dumb acts of pking and bullying then be ready to lose your stuff. This is karma.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This is karma.

He agrees

I just wonder 1 thing

If that barb dropped some of his shiit, would the same person Robert give it back or any of you gankers for that matter?

Yea right
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    the answer is 100%

they wont give it back b:avoid
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Safe zone pk and 13mins of kiting. Pass.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Urgh, a +12 jade bard that kites more than the clerics... You should feel embarrassed posting this b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Boring **** that only shows how broken gears are ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Urgh, a +12 jade bard that kites more than the clerics... You should feel embarrassed posting this b:shocked

My spider senses are tingling...it must be your stupidity.
    4 people cant stunlock a barb and you complain
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh