part 3

"Prisons are built with stones of Law, Brothels with bricks of Religion."

"The pride of the peacock is the glory of God."

"The lust of the goat is the bounty of God."

"The wrath of the lion is the wisdom of God."

"The nakedness of woman is the work of God."

"A dead body, revenges not injuries."

"The fox condemns the trap, not himself."

"The roaring of lions, the howling of wolves, the raging of the stormy sea, and the
destructive sword, are portions of eternity too great for the eye of man."

"The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction." -- From "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" -- by William Blake

b:bored
I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
Post edited by Linc - Raging Tide on

Comments

• titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Im a fan of ur vids but this one was ****... no sugar coating it, u know u could have done better on editing. It started of fine in the first few minutes of the first part but then after that it went downhill. Not Your Best Work Your Lacking!!! Now get bac up b:cute
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    titotit wrote: »
    Im a fan of ur vids but this one was ****... no sugar coating it, u know u could have done better on editing. It started of fine in the first few minutes of the first part but then after that it went downhill. Not Your Best Work Your Lacking!!! Now get bac up b:cute

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I can try and review the process I used.
    I wanted to show all the action including the high points and low points. I included some of the posterizing shots and also some embarrassing fail shots. I left in all the kills I hit and also the deaths which I suffered.

Now I did do some things differently, like I tried some 4x speeded up action in a lot of spots and really I think that was fail stuff right there but I did it anyway, so what I saved in using a lot of action, I may have lost some quality by overspeeding. I didn't feel like searching for any music either, I was hoping that folks would just listen to whatever else they had going on instead of what I picked, so I audio swapped and the dam youtube only let me use 1 song on each vid and the music i picked from them just didnt fill the entire vid.

Also, I know the live movie maker editing is bad. I have the vegas pro now, but i haven't taken time to learn how that works. I want to figure out how to eliminate those side borders, but I'm not too sure what's going on there. I have one resolution on my laptop and my second monitor which I'm using has a lower resolution and I'm not sure if that causes the black borders. My game resolution is the same as the monitor and I run the game fullscreen during TW. When I save the movie it says it will be 1920 high definition and the saved file says the properties are 1920, but I still get the side borders.

But, ya I really didnt put as much time and effort as I could have if I made the time for it. Dam 3 hr TW is the beat down to edit, especially rookie novice movie editor using the live movie maker.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Cenrick - Raging Tide
    Cenrick - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    he means music b:chuckle
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but I can try and review the process I used.
    I wanted to show all the action including the high points and low points. I included some of the posterizing shots and also some embarrassing fail shots. I left in all the kills I hit and also the deaths which I suffered.

Now I did do some things differently, like I tried some 4x speeded up action in a lot of spots and really I think that was fail stuff right there but I did it anyway, so what I saved in using a lot of action, I may have lost some quality by overspeeding. I didn't feel like searching for any music either, I was hoping that folks would just listen to whatever else they had going on instead of what I picked, so I audio swapped and the dam youtube only let me use 1 song on each vid and the music i picked from them just didnt fill the entire vid.

Also, I know the live movie maker editing is bad. I have the vegas pro now, but i haven't taken time to learn how that works. I want to figure out how to eliminate those side borders, but I'm not too sure what's going on there. I have one resolution on my laptop and my second monitor which I'm using has a lower resolution and I'm not sure if that causes the black borders. My game resolution is the same as the monitor and I run the game fullscreen during TW. When I save the movie it says it will be 1920 high definition and the saved file says the properties are 1920, but I still get the side borders.

But, ya I really didnt put as much time and effort as I could have if I made the time for it. Dam 3 hr TW is the beat down to edit, especially rookie novice movie editor using the live movie maker.

Ok since u call urself a novice i can see the difficulties here and there but dont let it happen again!! b:bye