Sir Cuddlesworth Hatching Bug

eaglesarcher
eaglesarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Support Desk
So I've recently acquired the Sir Cuddlesworth egg, and even though it says it needs 10k coins to hatch, I can't hatch it and it says "Insufficient Coin". I do have more than 10k.

Do we HAVE to acquire 3 eggs to hatch one? Cuz I didn't see that requirement in the patch post b:surrender
Post edited by eaglesarcher on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    I would submit a ticket on it. I thought you needed multiple eggs only to upgrade the size.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Riverwalker - Sanctuary
    Riverwalker - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I was under the impression that you needed 3. However, could you please post more info on how you acquired the egg? I've yet to see the boss that drops it.
    Don't tell me get a life! Honey, I'm a gamer, I've got lots of them! b:victory
  • Eye_Eagles - Harshlands
    Eye_Eagles - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You wanna know how to get the egg? Well first. He cheats on his honey for some other chick. And then it drops an egg and you see who picks it up first b:chuckle
    He tells one looonggg story while everyone tries to beat him up which does nothing :O
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So I've recently acquired the Sir Cuddlesworth egg, and even though it says it needs 10k coins to hatch, I can't hatch it and it says "Insufficient Coin". I do have more than 10k.

Do we HAVE to acquire 3 eggs to hatch one? Cuz I didn't see that requirement in the patch post b:surrender

I don't think it's a bug. I just got one today, and if you look when you try to hatch it.. There's a tiny tiny sliver of white next to the "last" 0. I think he costs 1m to hatch, not 10k.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how do you even get it though... can't kill cuddlesworth
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eye_Eagles - Harshlands
    Eye_Eagles - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ya. I fixed the problem a while ago, it costs 1 mil you guys. 1 mil to hatch... And one mil to revert. Lol
  • reila198813
    reila198813 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Ya. I fixed the problem a while ago, it costs 1 mil you guys. 1 mil to hatch... And one mil to revert. Lol

Imill??? thats great...