shotwhointhewhat
shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Post edited by shotwhointhewhat on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    With a 6 month reset here, a map like that would be utter fail.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ^What Michael said.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Could go a few ways.

1. More lands = larger variety of factions taking part = more active tw
    2. Alt facts have larger control
    3. Too much land, inactive factions mean there may be spare land at end of season map reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Looking at the rivers on that map, I highly doubt it's for PWI.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

intelligence spotted
  • shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012

New map as in entirely new map, not redoing the current map. Part of Dynasty Rise update. At least this is what I was told. I could have bad info.

I found the thread talking about that map. Looks like players will be randomly assigned to one of the four countries or something, idk. I can't make out that gibberish.

"City war, players are randomly assigned to one country and pass the appropriate preparation area, there is no gang of points, no points of the Alliance, players will face an unknown war, but if you want to with your friends fought together, then welcome to apply, the National War supports both single-person registration is also a support team registration, I believe that the humane and random settings will make this competitive coexistence of more exciting."
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    New map as in entirely new map, not redoing the current map. Part of Dynasty Rise update. At least this is what I was told. I could have bad info.

I found the thread talking about that map. Looks like players will be randomly assigned to one of the four countries or something, idk. I can't make out that gibberish.

"City war, players are randomly assigned to one country and pass the appropriate preparation area, there is no gang of points, no points of the Alliance, players will face an unknown war, but if you want to with your friends fought together, then welcome to apply, the National War supports both single-person registration is also a support team registration, I believe that the humane and random settings will make this competitive coexistence of more exciting."

That is actually really interesting. o.o I could get into that.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Hmmm, looks like PWI will turn into another dynasty-themed game. b:chuckle
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bumping random threads to fight bot spam
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Is this the WvWvW map?
  • shotwhointhewhat
    edited August 2012
    Is this the WvWvW map?

From what I can make out, it seems to be both a single server thing and related to the inter-server wars.

Looks like all players on a single server will be divided among the four nations. They will then fight each other for control of the map. Not sure how it would work with the inter-server wars though.