Very important RT issues

Options
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Tideswell (East)
1. Is vicious disbanding? They reached their goal, beat up everyone, nuff went mad, he kicked many from vicu, others left to other factions. Wtf is going on?

2. Is wanted disbanding? Dolofire wants lead back, he is WCying day and night. Soulrraged and guswiz left the faction. WTF is going on?

3. Is zoo disbanding? Grease is highly inactive, they were down to 90 ppl, landlocked and rolled by vicious weekly, desperatly wc for members. WTF is going on?
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Wish I knew. ):
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why isn't QQme up there? Is QQme disbanding? I hear something about this new Bug faction and a bunch of people rage quitting QQme. WTF is going on?
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    inb4 same thread about QQme made by someone from Vicous.

but well, something is up with all that.

War smells like a fresh powah ;o

And Spell, may u check ur QQme mailbox pwease?
  • gamerminn
    gamerminn Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1. Don't Care

2.Don't Care

3.Don't Care

Bigger issue: Spell Might have to find other factions to be butthurt over.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    gamerminn wrote: »
    1. Don't Care

2.Don't Care

3.Don't Care

Bigger issue: Spell Might have to find other factions to be butthurt over.

be on topic, little creature of pan gu.

Its just gossips and rumors.
  • Acicia - Raging Tide
    Acicia - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    aaahhhhhhhhh and here i thought that spell was leaving the game that would have made my year b:cry

Spell wake up when ever qqme find some1 as strong as them they start to run isnt it vici that stand up against qqme and beat u guys, then qqme puts their tail between their legs and ran, NOW wanted goes and beat qqme ......wait wats that did qqme just ran from wanted u geass it THEY DID b:chuckle

Even if vici is gone qqme wont be the strongest so dont get your hopes up the ppl in vici wont join qqme they will go to other factions and then u sit with alot more stronger factions then qqme cant handle b:chuckle
  • Nigoshi - Raging Tide
    Nigoshi - Raging Tide Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ohh this is gonna be a thread of many pages, better get +1 to my post count quickly!
    Wait...Wait...There will be large posterior wenches?! -Impatiens

youtube.com/NigoshiPwiRT - Blademaster PvP videos and TW
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    aaahhhhhhhhh and here i thought that spell was leaving the game that would have made my year b:cry

Spell wake up when ever qqme find some1 as strong as them they start to run isnt it vici that stand up against qqme and beat u guys, then qqme puts their tail between their legs and ran, NOW wanted goes and beat qqme ......wait wats that did qqme just ran from wanted u geass it THEY DID b:chuckle

Even if vici is gone qqme wont be the strongest so dont get your hopes up the ppl in vici wont join qqme they will go to other factions and then u sit with alot more stronger factions then qqme can handle b:chuckle
    Me leaving the game???

never!

U must be a SpellCaster fan, right?

Haterz gonna hate
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It seems like when Vicious loses some power, Spell creeps out of his corner.

I guess my prediction earlier might be the truth in the end. I know nothing of what's happening to Vicious, if anything. I just know that people are just not interested in this game anymore. And it's starting to become more common, not just in Vicious.

And if you didn't know my prediction before, then it was: Vicious will eventually be gone without a victor standing over us. We'll die out, undefeated. No one was able to beat us in our prime, and even now.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ohh this is gonna be a thread of many pages, better get +1 to my post count quickly!

+1 to u - +1 to post count ;3
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i really doubt vici is disbanding... vici just lost some members but that doesn't mean that vicious will drop of the edge... lets say the TW's that used to take 5-7 minutes will now take 10-12...

zoo is just growing bigger than ever.. and soon can have a fair fight with vicious and qqme/wanted.

idk about wanted but nowadays they seem pretty strong.. enough to shut up some mouths..

qqme is the one that barely PK's and do tourn/ToB nowadays...

so if we think better, the one that might get disbanded is qqme even after all...
  • Wizzie - Raging Tide
    Wizzie - Raging Tide Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    1. Is vicious disbanding? They reached their goal, beat up everyone, nuff went mad, he kicked many from vicu, others left to other factions. Wtf is going on?

2. Is wanted disbanding? Dolofire wants lead back, he is WCying day and night. Soulrraged and guswiz left the faction. WTF is going on?

3. Is zoo disbanding? Grease is highly inactive, they were down to 90 ppl, landlocked and rolled by vicious weekly, desperatly wc for members. WTF is going on?

Are Leviathan and QQme gonna be the best factions again? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Nahhh Infamy is coming back I heard to take over. :)
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    And then there's that faction, who said they wouldn't mess with smaller factions TWs, that is getting beat up so bad that they go after the last smaller faction land to try to keep their land count up. Or, did they do it because they loosing members due to getting whooped weekly by a formerly Weaker faction and their members are grumbling and leaving and need a victory at any cost ? Only 3 weekends left before map reset... How low will they go ? Will they be able to win a level 3 tier PvE land when it comes ? Will they ever keep their word ? Will they be known as the "baby killers" of RT TW ? Will they wonder if their actions are why most new TW players join other factions instead of theirs ?

Seems to be a lot of questions that are unanswered. I hope everyone is having fun playing the game and the new update.

b:bye
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    vicku just playing possum. why would the most successful guild ever on RT disband? POPPYCOCK

Seriously though, i heard that they are sending all their r9 to levu and iNPuCea in the hopes kuku will grow a pear while they retire vicku to the background ... dont worry they'll be back; they always return like a sloppy drunk trying to renew his image after a round of debauchery

b:bored
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ... dont worry they'll be back; they always return like a sloppy drunk trying to renew his image after a round of debauchery

aside from the usual horribad spelling this stuck out..... as he said QQme will always return like a drunk after spell's debauchery b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    And then there's that faction, who said they wouldn't mess with smaller factions TWs, that is getting beat up so bad that they go after the last smaller faction land to try to keep their land count up. Or, did they do it because they loosing members due to getting whooped weekly by a formerly Weaker faction and their members are grumbling and leaving and need a victory at any cost ? Only 3 weekends left before map reset... How low will they go ? Will they be able to win a level 3 tier PvE land when it comes ? Will they ever keep their word ? Will they be known as the "baby killers" of RT TW ? Will they wonder if their actions are why most new TW players join other factions instead of theirs ?

Seems to be a lot of questions that are unanswered. I hope everyone is having fun playing the game and the new update.

i feel bad for Ave tht QQme keep getting their butt handed to them so bad they decided to take the land of a smaller faction even when they said they will let the smaller factions have their fun tw's but thts tht I hope Ave either defend against u guys or gank with a diff faction nextweekend to get bac their land lol.

Look how far the mighty QQme have fallen b:pleased
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    aside from the usual horribad spelling this stuck out..... as he said QQme will always return like a drunk after spell's debauchery b:chuckle

chuckle chuckle hardy harr harr --- i been looking for me a new spell checker/translator

I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
  • wiggleh00f
    wiggleh00f Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

QQmu really wanted that small faction's land, so much for wanting fun fights, guess 3hr wars with wanted aren't as fun as 10 min wins against small factions euheuheuheheuheuh
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options

so where was all the crocodile tears when zuzu cleared the bebe from the northern sector

kuku not only bebe killers, they eats the hearts and bebe brains too

• Vicialchemis - Raging Tide
    Vicialchemis - Raging Tide Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    titotit wrote: »
    i feel bad for Ave tht QQme keep getting their butt handed to them so bad they decided to take the land of a smaller faction even when they said they will let the smaller factions have their fun tw's but thts tht I hope Ave either defend against u guys or gank with a diff faction nextweekend to get bac their land lol.

Look how far the mighty QQme have fallen b:pleased

did avefenix was beaten in the north by zoo or wanted? i dont remember well but i remember avefenix was in the north of the map. I think avefenix is a strong faction that can give fun TW. i dint understand why take so long to attack avefenix , at least they have to be grateful to qqme from all those time they was there without any qqme attacks.

Vicious attacks smaller factions if theyr are in the middle of the path to reach qqme

Zoo attacked all smaller faction in their range and when they run out of option they attacked vicious.

Wanted attacked all smaller faction until they receive alts supports to make tw against qqme

Stop being hypocrites.
    Dr. Phil's viewpoint is:What is the pay-off for trolling?

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
    edited August 2012
    Options

You has been too cocky, put qqme in the #4 and eat your own words.

Attention and recognition even if negative,The emotional release of venting ,Power (the power to disrupt), Vandalism,The thrill of breaking social conventions,Sabotaging groups the troll dislikes and Immaturity.
    edited August 2012
    Options

Levi is one of the best factions and will be the top one soon and all thanks to loyal levi members and not to you

• Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Stop being hypocrites.

Start posting on your main, spell
    You has been too cocky, put qqme in the #4 and eat your own words.

lol try harder, noone's buying it
  • Terrorism - Lothranis
    Terrorism - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

wiggleh00f wrote: »
    QQmu really wanted that small faction's land, so much for wanting fun fights, guess 3hr wars with wanted aren't as fun as 10 min wins against small factions euheuheuheheuheuh

All that is true but... do i smell butthurt?
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOOOOL +1 to Spell for stirring something up in these boring forums haha.

Vicious kicked a few members yea but those were the in actives in TW. Vicious is coming down to its REAL LOYAL and TW active members! Quality people like ME ME ME ME!!!

SoulRage and Gus faction hop a lot wats new?

Zoo is recruiting they are in a tough position so ofc there gonna try there best to recruit. They are starting to give Vicious a hard time last nights TW with them was a blast!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Start posting on your main, spell

lol try harder, noone's buying it

how ignorant you are , only elvene will think in that way, is not a surprise he comment after your fake alt post.

i am > http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ83KAb5k0jMhzQ2R2XZcGcsia2qO6QRJCHCSgxJaTVWYq5a9fgXw

• Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Vicious is coming down to its REAL LOYAL and TW active members!

was my daily logging on and helping all who needed it not loyal enough? providing items to faction members at a huge discount and coming as PK backup when requested not loyal enough? i have nothing against vicious, infact my best friends in game are vicious, but dont try to say they only kept loyal members when a lot of the members they kicked were some of the most loyal to the faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    was my daily logging on and helping all who needed it not loyal enough? providing items to faction members at a huge discount and coming as PK backup when requested not loyal enough? i have nothing against vicious, infact my best friends in game are vicious, but dont try to say they only kept loyal members when a lot of the members they kicked were some of the most loyal to the faction.

I m pretty sure things were already explained to you and you know that you were very in active in the TW attendance department Mr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aedos - Raging Tide
    Aedos - Raging Tide Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    did avefenix was beaten in the north by zoo or wanted? i dont remember well but i remember avefenix was in the north of the map. I think avefenix is a strong faction that can give fun TW. i dint understand why take so long to attack avefenix , at least they have to be grateful to qqme from all those time they was there without any qqme attacks.

Vicious attacks smaller factions if theyr are in the middle of the path to reach qqme

Zoo attacked all smaller faction in their range and when they run out of option they attacked vicious.

Wanted attacked all smaller faction until they receive alts supports to make tw against qqme

Stop being hypocrites.

First off when we first starting attacking QQme we were losing to them, even with the 3ish vici alts we have now ijs..also when we attacked Valkerie we hadn't beaten them since we revived Wanted. Maybe you got qqme confused with wanted cause to my understanding there are some vici alts in qqme? b:shutup
    "Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."
    --Winston Churchill