thank you pwi

bearishidonteven
bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
i went out to pk, got hit by a tempest, 50% hp left, hit by couple other attacks, 25% hp left, some random tree mobs poison me, 23% hp left, get hit by a couple more attacks, 5% hp left... then out of no where i see this skill called "true form", i clicked it and gained 30% more hp!!! and it comes with a bunch of other skills that i never used before. i love this new expansion! TY PWI, clerics aint even powerful no more i dont even..... b:cute
Post edited by bearishidonteven on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Congrats.
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    True form is a barbarian's tiger form, for tanking bosses easier. You gain more HP and defense but your attack drops and you can't change gear while your in true form. Main skills for barbarians in true form is aggro holding, this wasn't in a new expansion. It's been around since barbarians were created.

Gz tho on surviving!

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/skillpwi.php

This will tell you all the skills in tiger form.
  • IHaxJoo - Raging Tide
    IHaxJoo - Raging Tide Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i went out to pk, got hit by a tempest, 50% hp left, hit by couple other attacks, 25% hp left, some random tree mobs poison me, 23% hp left, get hit by a couple more attacks, 5% hp left... then out of no where i see this skill called "true form", i clicked it and gained 30% more hp!!! and it comes with a bunch of other skills that i never used before. i love this new expansion! TY PWI, clerics aint even powerful no more i dont even..... b:cute

Looks like PWI is on its way to success if skills r that powerful. Dang. I wanna share my experience too with my seeker.

I went out to pk, got hit by arma, 75% hp left, hit by couple other attacks, 50% hp left, hit by psychic's earthen vector or smthn, 20% hp left, then i clicked on the skill named "last stand" and bam gained 40% more hp!!! and it comes with a bunch of chances to take the psychic down. I love this new expansion! TY PWI, Psychics aint even powerful no more i dont even ....b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • __Survival__ - Raging Tide
    __Survival__ - Raging Tide Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Looks like PWI is on its way to success if skills r that powerful. Dang. I wanna share my experience too with my seeker.

I went out to pk, got hit by arma, 75% hp left, hit by couple other attacks, 50% hp left, hit by psychic's earthen vector or smthn, 20% hp left, then i clicked on the skill named "last stand" and bam gained 40% more hp!!! and it comes with a bunch of chances to take the psychic down. I love this new expansion! TY PWI, Psychics aint even powerful no more i dont even ....b:shutup

lol

/10char
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh look, a bearish thread.

-Casts IH-
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lmao xD Gotta love Bearish <3

But still .... *casts IH* :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bearish I think is the most Successful troll on these forums.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bearish I think is the most Successful troll on these forums.

Forget IH, I cast sleep on bearish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Too lazy to quote, how is he successful if its all just getting plain **** now?
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012

because there were a few people that took him seriuos b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Comparing to the usual trolls on these forums. His I find humorous at least as well as unique comparatively.
    because there were a few people that took him seriuos b:chuckle

As well as this.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At least it isn't Yulk or Demon Troll.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bearish don't hate cleric b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At least it isn't Yulk or Demon Troll.

y u mad? And who is demon troll?
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Demon troll is a parasitic organism almost exclusive to the archer subforum environment.

It hijacks a respectable thread to use as it's host and then feeds off of the ignorance, hatred, and stupidity of other posters to completely take control of it's host and degrade it into a state of complete idiocy.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Demon troll is a parasitic organism almost exclusive to the archer subforum environment.

It hijacks a respectable thread to use as it's host and then feeds off of the ignorance, hatred, and stupidity of other posters to completely take control of it's host and degrade it into a state of complete idiocy.

I think I read enough b:laugh I understand now, sadly there are some others like it. Some people need to learn how to lighten up.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012

ty for new siggy xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2012

This is one of the better bearish threads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Shouldn't he get healed by the damage skills since he's getting killed by IH? b:chuckle
  • Barson - Raging Tide
    Barson - Raging Tide Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    but goin true form dont heal u b:avoid
  • shotwhointhewhat
    shotwhointhewhat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    y u mad? And who is demon troll?

Demon_Troll would be your worst nightmare. Not sure you could handle him.
  • _Thia_ - Dreamweaver
    _Thia_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    With me things happen diferently. I go to pk area and a sin stuns me and kills me in a mater of seconds. End of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Demon_Troll would be your worst nightmare. Not sure you could handle him.

As my title says , the best way to counter Demon_troll is to troll him back
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue