Territory Wars Season 2 Ending 8/14

frankieraye
frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
Hey all,

I'd like to confirm that Territory Wars Season 2 will officially end on 8/14, rain or shine!

The Territory War map reset will likely happen three weeks later, around the time of our 4th Anniversary, so all TW battles during these three weeks will take place between the two seasons.

Things might get crazy in these last couple weeks, so good luck, and may you crush your enemies and see them driven before you!

See you in-game!
Post edited by frankieraye on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey all,

I'd like to confirm that Territory Wars Season 2 will officially end on 8/14, rain or shine!

The Territory War map reset will likely happen three weeks later, around the time of our 4th Anniversary, so all TW battles during these three weeks will take place between the two seasons.

Things might get crazy in these last couple weeks, so good luck, and may you crush your enemies and see them driven before you!

See you in-game!

See you in-game!

See you in-game!

I lol'd
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    and see them driven before you!

And hear ze lamentation of ze women!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I lol'd

ikr b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Page uno!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    First page or did i fail O_Ob:avoid
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And TW will be absolutely lame for the next 3 months.

The only good thing about a map reset is seeing guilds fail to win a PvE war.
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • RalDrizeyl - Heavens Tear
    RalDrizeyl - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's right you top land owning factions! Battle it out for 30 giant bunnies to share amongst your members. b:chuckle
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yay map reset no monoply on big areas
  • _rekresreb - Dreamweaver
    _rekresreb - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    coolb:victoryb:victory
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I lol'd

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    See you in-game!

Mother of Pan Gu..
    O.O Ze GMs are going to bid and TW together!
    We've no chance b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You're no match to our AA barb Frankie, you and your GM buddies will face defeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leroy_Marvin - Dreamweaver
    Leroy_Marvin - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Mother of Pan Gu..
    O.O Ze GMs are going to bid and TW together!
    We've no chance b:shocked

With 7 way ganks coming..... gonna need a GM or 2 to keep any land......
  • frankieraye
    edited August 2012
    You're no match to our AA barb Frankie, you and your GM buddies will face defeat.

Perhaps you would be right..were it not for the fact that over the past six months I had been creating an entire legion of AA barbs to overrun your pitiful guild bases and scorch the entire world map.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Perhaps you would be right..were it not for the fact that over the past six months I had been creating an entire legion of AA barbs to overrun your pitiful guild bases and scorch the entire world map.

I'm sorry but I found no humor in that video -_-

There wasn't even any sound effects / music from the movie to use for it >.>
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's right you top land owning factions! Battle it out for 30 giant bunnies to share amongst your members. b:chuckle

I would love a giant bunny as a reward, I passed on the mount reward last time cause all my toons already have a +11 mount so I didn't see the point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It would actually be interesting to see a Gm faction bidding on TW to test each faction strength and give out rewards or a leaders board of faction strength Or just for lol TW With the GMS!!!! 500m to whoever kills a GM b:avoid
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Except that even the focus fire of a full 80 in TW won't be able to kill a GM if they wear those robes >.>
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It would actually be interesting to see a Gm faction bidding on TW to test each faction strength and give out rewards or a leaders board of faction strength Or just for lol TW With the GMS!!!! 500m to whoever kills a GM b:avoid

We killed Ironman(atleast I think that was the name) a while ago ontop of the big mountain, remember?
    Ohhhh the huge manatees, the lag was so bad XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What happened to the Hall of Fame or whatever you called it that will be posted at the PWE home page for the season 1 winners? b:bye
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    no Hall of Fame for you TP!
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • TPstar - Sanctuary
    TPstar - Sanctuary Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    no Hall of Fame for you TP!

Hey, I work hard to go out there and die every week. I got to get some kind of glory. b:flower
  • BigPaws - Harshlands
    BigPaws - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey Frankie, Why are you lying to me? You say you will see my in game, yet i don't see you on HL server. GMs used to be here a lot. Idk why you insist on lying. It is ridiculous. Just don't say see you in game if you willing to lie like that.

Yes you do have a point, that we live in different time zones... but ask everyone in a different time zone do they see gms anymore? when they obviouslly stated that they are"see you in game" gtfo lol.
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What happened to the Hall of Fame or whatever you called it that will be posted at the PWE home page for the season 1 winners? b:bye

This. +1
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Just add that as another promise made by the company that probably won't be kept. It's a long list going way back when. It's actually surprising anyone would be so gullible or ignorant to believe anything promised until it actually materializes...
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • Zanir - Lothranis
    Zanir - Lothranis Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Have they announced what the prizes will be for the top factions on each server? Seems like they need to be getting that squared away since the TW season ended today. Hopefully it will be something original/useful (yes...I realize that's wishful thinking) instead of those stupid red and black fox mounts again.
  • frankieraye
    edited August 2012

It's in the works. We've got some exciting news coming soon b:thanks

As for this past season's winners, they've been taken down, and the announcement will be made in the next two weeks.

Thanks everyone!
  • TrueMax - Sanctuary
    TrueMax - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012

As for this past season's winners, they've been taken down, and the announcement will be made in the next two weeks.

Thanks everyone!

So many things that could be said, but the obvious is why should we care frankie? You have yet to deliver on so many things that anything like the above just amounts to you trolling the players.
  • jennifer00massey
    jennifer00massey Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Thanks everyone!

Not much to think there, Enrage is the ultimate winner
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey Frankie, Why are you lying to me? You say you will see my in game, yet i don't see you on HL server. GMs used to be here a lot. Idk why you insist on lying. It is ridiculous. Just don't say see you in game if you willing to lie like that.

Yes you do have a point, that we live in different time zones... but ask everyone in a different time zone do they see gms anymore? when they obviouslly stated that they are"see you in game" gtfo lol.

b:laugh He's playing a level 70 seeker for us in TWs. b:cute He's on a good server. b:laugh

b:bye