Release More Fashion Already!

SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
[RageThread]

I've just come back from a Private Server and I just tried on 10-15 new female fashions that's the "Official" PWI hasn't released yet(Most of the above mentioned fashion is listed in Ecatomb database)

Most of those fashion that this version doesn't have are sooo freaking cute

SOOOOOO PWI stop being lazy and release those new fashions in this version too I have my credit card ready to swing it around and get it all gimme moreeeeeeee fashionnnnnnnnn b:angry b:angry

[/RageThread]
WTB>More Fash
Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
Post edited by SoulRequiem - Sanctuary on

Comments

• KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Careful what you wish for, they might just put it all in packs now. Especially if you're swinging a credit card around. :/
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah...I personally can't wait until this comes out.
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    We are always the last to get new fash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I wish we got more fashion, but it's PWI, what'd ya expect? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Rickioo - Archosaur
    Rickioo - Archosaur Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    coming to a Pack near youb:laugh
    Started Playing Early June Of 2005 Back In The Very First Beta In Perfect World History

The True Old School b:cool
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Personally I wish that every pic we get of unreleased fash was modeled on a toon that had normal proportions, or even much larger ones because the mesh just bunches together and muddled the textures/details.

Half the fash I've seen on that stick figure that I hated, actually looks pretty decent on a normal toon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited August 2012

awww~~~

^ is sooooo cute~~~b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Personally I wish that every pic we get of unreleased fash was modeled on a toon that had normal proportions, or even much larger ones because the mesh just bunches together and muddled the textures/details.

Half the fash I've seen on that stick figure that I hated, actually looks pretty decent on a normal toon.

Yeah...when they make the toons look like creepy stick figure aliens it kinda take away the wow factor. Not only can you not see the clothes, but putting them on some creepy alien-like Tideborn really takes your attention off the fashion. b:shocked
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Yeah...when they make the toons look like creepy stick figure aliens it kinda take away the wow factor. Not only can you not see the clothes, but putting them on some creepy alien-like Tideborn really takes your attention off the fashion. b:shocked

The Best,Cute,Sweet,Pretty (Female) Looking Classes according to me are :
    1).Wizzard
    2).Venomancer
    3).Cleric
    4).Mystic
    5).Archer
    6).Psy/Assassin b:kissb:cute

The Smexiest Are:1).Venomancer And 2).Psychic /Assassin with moving **** yummy <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Waa, that one is so pretty and cute x3333

Do want!
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Could I have a response from frankye?

I just can't understand,there's fashion out there that has been released since years(And some others are more recent),its in the GAME FILES in PW China(I guess),it needs NO LOCALIZATION(No need to translate a thing),it causes NO QQ(Never heard of forum rage caused by a fashion sale),and its EASY MONEY(Because there are lots of fash-addicted people that would swing their credit card to get the latest fashion available).

So

Why Not?
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • KingThis - Heavens Tear
    KingThis - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    want fashion? go to the nearest mall and get some :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 SLITNOTb:chuckle
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Waa, that one is so pretty and cute x3333

Do want!

I know, right?! ^_^
    -Carl Jung

• Nael - Dreamweaver
    Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Could I have a response from frankye?

I just can't understand,there's fashion out there that has been released since years(And some others are more recent),its in the GAME FILES in PW China(I guess),it needs NO LOCALIZATION(No need to translate a thing),it causes NO QQ(Never heard of forum rage caused by a fashion sale),and its EASY MONEY(Because there are lots of fash-addicted people that would swing their credit card to get the latest fashion available).

So

Why Not?

Because they could slowly release new fashion in form of packs and make the hungry wolves swipe credit cards to pay ridiculous amount of money to acquire the "hottest" fashion of the moment. Why release them for 5-10 gold when you can make them charge $50 for them?

I reckon new fashion will come soon in new packs, since people are getting bored of the newest pack fashion already.
  • kenpachikensai
    kenpachikensai Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've never bought fashion. The only fashion I ever had was the free Pirate one they gave out. I was so looking forward to the Dark Lord fashion b:dirty . Then PWi announced it...a chance for the Dark Lord fashion in Packs...

F U PW. F U. lol
  • M_ - Dreamweaver
    M_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    they realized long time ago people are not spending that much rl money on fashion anymore....

thats when they came out with new gears (second/third recast) where 1 person can bring them fortune (10 000 $)

is better have 5 people (on all server pay them 10k $ each) then have number of x players pay 1-5 gold for fashion
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i want the new fash from the Japanese perfect world b:pleased
    Girl
    http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp48et.png
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]