How do you get Plate of Summer?

ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2012 in General Discussion
My friend is doing Purify tree of season, and its asking to get plates of summer.

How do you get them?
Post edited by ShadowBind - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tekril - Dreamweaver
    Tekril - Dreamweaver Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Do the Oracle quest that the Augur gives you. It gives 8 plates. One of the plates will automatically disappear to complete the quest once you get them though. 8D
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    is this how the book of moron was written?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You receive 8 Plates of Summer as a reward for finishing the quest "Saving Summer" given to you by the NPC named "Augur of Summer". 1 plate is automatically taken if you have received the quest "Gift of Summer" (Also given to you by the Augur of Summer). The quest "Purify Tree of Seasons" will also automatically take 1 Plate of Summer from your inventory.

Hope that helps b:victory
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • ShadowBind - Heavens Tear
    ShadowBind - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    is this how the book of moron was written?

If you have something offensive to say, your at the wrong place.
    You receive 8 Plates of Summer as a reward for finishing the quest "Saving Summer" given to you by the NPC named "Augur of Summer". 1 plate is automatically taken if you have received the quest "Gift of Summer" (Also given to you by the Augur of Summer). The quest "Purify Tree of Seasons" will also automatically take 1 Plate of Summer from your inventory.

Hope that helps b:victory
    Do the Oracle quest that the Augur gives you. It gives 8 plates. One of the plates will automatically disappear to complete the quest once you get them though. 8D

Thank you, I will let my friend know!
  • Mistyme - Dreamweaver
    Mistyme - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How do you start this quest, what lvl do you have to be, what do I do...LOST

Thanks
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    How do you start this quest, what lvl do you have to be, what do I do...LOST

Thanks

Like the {lucids} options, its meant only for (lower lv players) and cuts out early if you get too high in lv; so the best way is too just start another chari and once ya get it leveled enough to go to archosaur city, just hop on over to the NPCs...b:victory
  • Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver
    Mr_Punkster - Dreamweaver Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    bump for spam freedom
    lvl101 Legit archer...not 1 hyper used or multi-FC
  • Mistyme - Dreamweaver
    Mistyme - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    Like the {lucids} options, its meant only for (lower lv players) and cuts out early if you get too high in lv; so the best way is too just start another chari and once ya get it leveled enough to go to archosaur city, just hop on over to the NPCs...b:victory

Thank you for the help..b:pleased
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Anti-spam bump
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    is this broken? I can't find any of augur's giving out quest, just the reward? I am lvl 28 thank you
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    The necro power is strong in this one 3IpX4V5.png.

Best to start a new topic will get more responses, and no idea about this quest line, i stopped doing these quests.​​