Sirius Arcane Set?

kimikimii
kimikimii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Mystic
I'm a little new to PWI and I leveled my Mystic up to level...4? And I see there's new gear in my lvl guide called like Sirius Arcane Robe, Sirius Arcane set, etc and I was wondering how i acquire these?
Same with my Seeker who's level 11, but of course the gear is called Corona, I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kimikimii on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At the top of ur UI you will see a shiney gold chest , click these and u get armor pieces. U can get it before lvl 30 , and lasts 19 days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • kimikimii
    edited August 2012
    At the top of ur UI you will see a shiney gold chest , click these and u get armor pieces. U can get it before lvl 30 , and lasts 19 days

Either I'm blind or I don't have it because I don't see the gold chest on my UI?? Do you have a screenshot of it, just in case? >:T..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's equipment gained from the Elder's Blessing event. It gives amazing defenses (like level 30 armor), but sadly it's not active right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kimikimii
    edited August 2012
    It's equipment gained from the Elder's Blessing event. It gives amazing defenses (like level 30 armor), but sadly it's not active right now.

Really? o -O I've been seeing other newbies wearing it around and I'm like,
    So confused omg
    It's the same with the Corona gear, i don't know what I'm supposed to be looking for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Top left corner next to your HP bar (a treasure chest that is the elder's blessing) that you should click...

I do not even see why to bother with that, mobs at low level do low damage anyway.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lunalinne - Sanctuary
    Lunalinne - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That's because the armor that you're seeing is probably the newbie armor from the quest, (If the player is EG).
    The other races in it probably had it before you came to pwi. The event isn't active, so you won't see it on your UI. It's event armor from a quest that has the same stats as level 30 armor.