"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Your sig sucks and is full of typo.

yea u sux
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Your sig sucks and is full of typo.

She's overall knowledge of the class is legit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    i put a toothbrush firework in my f1 key

and then i bound my f1 key to the keys 'w a s d'

so whenever i move i shoot off a toothbrush
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wait no, i'll bind everything to f1

so whenever i do anything toothbrushes will fly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    wait no, i'll bind everything to f1

so whenever i do anything toothbrushes will fly

You are so banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You are so banned.

Hey, no telling the punchline before the joke's over, Paul...

Subtraction, I warned you last time if you did it again, we were going to send tickets. We talked about how it was a violation of ToS when Izzy was throwing his tantrum on World Chat. Unlike the vast majority of other things we babble about in PMs and general chat, I was being entirely serious.
    (Chicken suit fash, ijs! I'd wear that sh*t.)

And Longknife...silly, silly Longknife...
    I can't complain about R9 squads. I've ran face first into walls of R9 (mains AND, sadly enough, alts,) so many times in TW it'd depress someone with lesser optimism. I can honestly say that, despite my ridiculous gear disadvantage, I actually managed to enjoy the roflstomp crystal runs from time to time. R9 squads don't upset me at all. I've been beaten up by way too many R9's by this point in the game to have it really afflict my mood.

Ah....and Sweet?
    We don't have an alliance with Omerta.

Cheers.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hey, no telling the punchline before the joke's over, Paul...

Subtraction, I warned you last time if you did it again, we were going to send tickets. We talked about how it was a violation of ToS when Izzy was throwing his tantrum on World Chat. Unlike the vast majority of other things we babble about in PMs and general chat, I was being entirely serious.
    (Chicken suit fash, ijs! I'd wear that sh*t.)

Cheers.
    If the fireworks weren't meant to be shot off in tw, the game would have made them not able to do so. The fact you think people will be banned for shooting fireworks just made my morning coffee a bit more funny, 2 days in a row you're doing well. Your "richer players" threatening the company if they do nothing about it, is probably the most laughable part. Like they care how much money they have spent. "GM...I spent 4k on this armor and I still suck, please teach me how to play. I get pwnt by the tunnel snakes and they're much lesser geared" is how their ticket should read.

Please keep crying, its a great read that people actually think that the fireworks lag the server out. It's your client, and if you aren't smart enough to figure out how to reduce the client lag, you might not want to be tw'ing. Besides that TW has been laggy for years.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If the fireworks weren't meant to be shot off in tw, the game would have made them not able to do so. The fact you think people will be banned for shooting fireworks just made my morning coffee a bit more funny, 2 days in a row you're doing well. Your "richer players" threatening the company if they do nothing about it, is probably the most laughable part. Like they care how much money they have spent. "GM...I spent 4k on this armor and I still suck, please teach me how to play. I get pwnt by the tunnel snakes and they're much lesser geared" is how their ticket should read.

Please keep crying, its a great read that people actually think that the fireworks lag the server out. It's your client, and if you aren't smart enough to figure out how to reduce the client lag, you might not want to be tw'ing. Besides that TW has been laggy for years.

No Sabella you're wrong! Toothbrush fireworks are hacks in disguise! It's so obvious!

Do you think a respectable and highly successful TW faction like Mayhem would lie about something like this?? Just think about all the top tier guilds Mayhem has slaughtered in the past, so it's obvious they're capable. It's obvious that they're the bestest ever and would NEVER lose on equal grounds, and obviously the Tunnel Snakes are the cause for the lag, even though the Tunnel Snakes basically solo-defended Dark's base from catapults the entire Saturday war and were only actually in Mayhem's base at the very end when Mayhem decided cata barbs are pro DDers! Besides, I myself said they were "Toothbrush firework hax," therefore it must be true!

It has nothing to do with their catas running off the lane, or Stormi_Daze using White Voodoo + Frenzy + Red Tide on her opponents, or with fieldofbears regularly wasting roar and dragons on a singular person! All of those decisions? Genius!!! Mayhem is ahead of their time, we just don't know it yet!

Subbie teach me how to bind fireworks to when I walk. Also remember to buy some Birthday Cake fireworks for this week's TW cause Rebel had a birthday.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • charles
    charles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

It has nothing to do with their catas running off the lane, or Stormi_Daze using White Voodoo + Frenzy + Red Tide on her opponents, or with fieldofbears regularly wasting roar and dragons on a singular person! All of those decisions? Genius!!! Mayhem is ahead of their time, we just don't know it yet!

Damn right! and i found why dark wins!
    It's cause of that bm (babychcichi i think) is apsing the tower and add an awsome dg on it afterb:bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKsIJKvbmrA @5:29
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Best highlight of tw ; me and Alastar yelling "PDEF marrow!" and everyone in vent fighting about who gets to 1 shot the Pdef marrow guy. Good times.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I saw that aps on tower, but I also saw ddesire dding with no shell, your barbs pulling in human and holy pathing (bye cata), your leader running out no buffs, your best barb dropping perdition, gomba doing air to ground tempest, your leader writing letters to crimson leader about how he's sad about losing tw and crimson didn't tell us to leave poor mayhem alone. He also mentioned that mayhem stopped the evil catalyst and Zulu.

Rebel sitting on side land waiting to press an aoe but dies, dustgrest doing air to ground BOA. The best part ofc, the Pdef marrow guy I wish I knew his name.

Let's not forget riga, who tries to run on the hills that are on the edges of the side lanes....2mins later tunnel snakes take care of him, our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Don't forget the mystic who DD's on the cata at 12:17 and then goes to blast it with AS...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    charles wrote: »
    Damn right! and i found why dark wins!
    It's cause of that bm (babychcichi i think) is apsing the tower and add an awsome dg on it afterb:bye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKsIJKvbmrA @5:29

I can top that!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7TzE0T5jT4

12:17
    Doom_Panda spotted this. In the backround at the middle top, you've got a mystic beating the snot out of the cata. Not the cata puller, the cata. And while a drunk BM might melee a tower for chi, that mystic is going all out, single-targeting a catapult, even using Absorb Soul. She sure showed that cata.

But anyways, my point was never that Dark DOESN'T have idiots. I've said before that I currently don't believe Harshlands has a single guild that's truly well-organized yet, which is kinda sad considering some people have been playing this game what, 4 years? 4 years and yet to be quite blunt, I don't think Omerta nor Mayhem has any clue how to TW. I'm willing to bet those two are easily the weakest links; hell I'd be willing to wager Dumass would stand decent odds against both of you (perhaps not win, but perform far better than they should be allowed to) despite limited people by comparison.

The point is that this is the same old story: You ****ing lost. And instead of admitting it and improving on mistakes, there's -ACTUALLY- been a ticket submitted against me for.....firing off Toothbrush fireworks. You guys sit here and make **** excuses and then wonder why you never improve. You guys sit here and talk as if Mayhem is "srs bznis," and yet in the ~3 years Mayhem has existed, you guys haven't accomplished JACK. As I said, name one respectable guild Mayhem has beaten. You haven't beaten Crimson, you haven't beaten Kylin, you haven't beaten Catalyst, you haven't beaten ANY of the guilds that have existed as long as you have. I THINK you guys might've once beaten Zulu during a triple stack where we had where Wodan basically slave-stunned the TW (focused solely on stunning and buying time for other guilds, not actually winning) for Crimson, which is nothing to brag about.

I'm not hating here, this is the same old story. This is my same old complaint about how the server (not just Mayhem) is so obsessed with winning and being the best, that they're unwilling to actually put in the work to be a winner. They're unwilling to admit when they **** up or perform poorly, and instead argue that they themselves are obviously flawless in every way and obviously super 1337 h4x being used by Longknife and Subtraction, who until recently quit and obviously take this game super srsly cause we blow cash on Toothbrush fireworks (since forever ago, we've been collecting them in bulk since before we even got married in game) and constantly trash talk during TW/PK/in world chat, are responsible for Mayhem's loss.

All Mayhem has done with this accusation is taken the spoiled "I'm the best" mentality to the extreme by trying to claim a guild THAT HAS NEVER BEEN CONSIDERED A SERIOUS TW FACTION BY ANYONE WITH A BRAIN lost their TWs.....because of fireworks. See this? You think we were launching fireworks so we could beat....whoever the hell that was we were fighting? (not even significant enough to remember) No we were launching fireworks because CJr and the Tunnel Snakes are able to remember this is a game. Because we can blow 5 gold on nothing but fireworks and not lose sleep over it because this is a game.

I mean I can't help but laugh at the bitter irony in that....Born_Free posted in a thread in the General Discussion and likened our launching fireworks to "being willing to do literally ANYTHING to win." I'm sorry, what? This is the girl who submitted a ticket to get me banned for launching fireworks, right? Talking about being willing to do anything to win? And ffs, I thought I'd kamikaze'd enough r9 +12s in PK and fought enough underdog CrimsonJr TWs to make it clear I don't give a **** about winning; I care about the fights being fun.

Just wake the hell up and stop blaming stupid **** like this. It's the same old story of people losing to someone, then instead of practicing against them or improving, they just say "I lagged/u ****/Catalyst alts/and now TOOTHBRUSH FIREWORKS. Can't facepalm hard enough here.....
    I saw that aps on tower, but I also saw ddesire dding with no shell, your barbs pulling in human and holy pathing (bye cata), your leader running out no buffs, your best barb dropping perdition, gomba doing air to ground tempest, your leader writing letters to crimson leader about how he's sad about losing tw and crimson didn't tell us to leave poor mayhem alone. He also mentioned that mayhem stopped the evil catalyst and Zulu.

Rebel sitting on side land waiting to press an aoe but dies, dustgrest doing air to ground BOA. The best part ofc, the Pdef marrow guy I wish I knew his name.

Let's not forget riga, who tries to run on the hills that are on the edges of the side lanes....2mins later tunnel snakes take care of him, our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol

My vid at 2:55 might be the pmarrow BM you meant, which btw, I was the one that got him. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Alastar - Harshlands
    Alastar - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    **** you I slept him like a boss he was mineeeeeee. Also why the hell he went straight for me is baffling considering I'm hardly a threat compared to what else was in the base lol, catas, r9s, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ArmaniEx "our best wizz uses a r8+ 7 weap lol"
    Exceptional Resource
    Best Decoy
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    **** you I slept him like a boss he was mineeeeeee. Also why the hell he went straight for me is baffling considering I'm hardly a threat compared to what else was in the base lol, catas, r9s, etc.

Because TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!!! b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    o.O wow, this really happened?.....Dayum

Part of me wants to see if i can un-ban Cytte, join dark and throw fireworks around mayhem,
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    o.O wow, this really happened?.....Dayum

Part of me wants to see if i can un-ban Cytte, join dark and throw fireworks around mayhem,

Do it, it's fun. They accuse you of hacking and doesn't afraid.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vespi - Harshlands
    Vespi - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Do it, it's fun. They accuse you of hacking and doesn't afraid.

i dun wana go through the DL again though
    "Agorey has the butt of an angel" - Cytte
    I <3 Agorey
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    hell I'd be willing to wager Dumass would stand decent odds against both of you (perhaps not win, but perform far better than they should be allowed to) despite limited people by comparison.

I'm pretty sure Dumass would definitely win so long as they had the ~60 or so they had on this weekend. Dumass is, ironically, smarter than Mayhem.

Which brings us back to how Mayhem/Omerta are essentially the butt of the server's jokes because they are unwilling to learn how to improve, think they're proshet for for god only knows what BS reason, and make up the stupidest **** when they do lose.
    Stormi_Daze using White Voodoo + Frenzy + Red Tide on her opponents,

Nice to see my assumption was correct.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    alastar/armani, since i use r8 +6 weapon, does that mean i'm second best wiz? b:surrender

if longknife/subtraction doesn't get banned for the whole fireworks thing, people should just uninstall and move on with their lives...or send in more tickets! b:laugh

you know the saying.....fight Toothbrushes with MOAR Toothbrushes!

also, Tunnel Snakes aren't just pro at defending bases....we defend on pwi forums! b:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Subtraction, I warned you last time if you did it again, we were going to send tickets. We talked about how it was a violation of ToS

Actually what you doing right now is against the ToS, threaten people is against the ToS and you threaten Sub to make her ban for use firework...

Seriously it's not even funny anymore it's just lame to see Mayhem go so down that they blame firework for lose TW beside try to improve.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Actually what you doing right now is against the ToS, threaten people is against the ToS and you threaten Sub to make her ban for use firework...

Seriously it's not even funny anymore it's just lame to see Mayhem go so down that they blame firework for lose TW beside try to improve.

Hell it's downright weird to see Born_Free make these posts with such a smug, self-assured tone while the rest of the world laughs at her.

As they say, "those that don't know and don't know they don't know - they are foolish - avoid them."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ok, launching fireworks in TW is "possibly" a bannable offense but in all honesty, did Mayhem even have a chance to win here with all the apparently clueless players they have? Of all the glitches and hacks available in PWI, do you guys seriously think PWI gives a **** about a couple people launching fireworks in a TW?

Actually, maybe.

Consider the exploits available that I know of and where TW toothbrush fireworks could possibly rank in this list:

1. using jones page exploit to get tons of scroll of tomes (maybe worth the 1-week ban?)

2. DQ page exploit to get tons of free cards and misc stuff (no penalties?)

3. wall **** and botting (3 day ban lol?)

4. unequipping used charms (nothing)

5. FC dragoons glitch (1 week ban which was shortened to 3 days)

6. PQ3 spawn exp glitch (nothing)

7. speed **** (server barfs at you so pwi doesn't care)

7 abuses that could possibly break the game, and their punishments.

Now consider the minor things PWI bans for:

8. Wearing tideborn hair on a venomancer (30 year ban)

This shows where PWI's priorities lie.

Extrapolating from the data available, my prediction is that half of Dark will get a 50-year ban for using toothbrush fireworks in TW, but then they will all send an e-mail to PWI support saying their mouse glitched out on them and started clicking on fireworks uncontrollably, and then they all get un-banned within 24 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I actually always respected Mayhem, mainly cuz I think Evan's a sensible guy. But then you have Born Free pmsing about everything and making them look like idiots. God knows what people in Mayhem think about her.
    But yah didn't Mayhem stop allieing Crimson or something? I don't follow server politics anymore but good for them. Dunno why but hey, atleast it's one step up. Next thing would be to get rid of the conspiracy idiots and it would be a nice little faction.
    Mayhem, you'd have a better chance at allieing a potato than Crimson. Atleast a potato is useful for something~

and whats dark?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    and whats dark?

Valalala 3.0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    But yah didn't Mayhem stop allieing Crimson or something? I don't follow server politics anymore but good for them. Dunno why but hey, atleast it's one step up.
    I'm assuming it's because they are doing nothing (big shocker!) while Dark is attacking Mayhem. They are allies with Dark too (big shocker!) so...

But you! Kylin nao!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm assuming it's because they are doing nothing (big shocker!) while Dark is attacking Mayhem. They are allies with Dark too (big shocker!) so...

But you! Kylin nao!

Crimson doing nothing? No way!
    Haha aight, I'll consider reinstalling :p Maybe for a couple tw's before 2wg. Will you be playing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Me playing? No.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited August 2012
    Options
    There has been so much naming and shaming in this thread, where is that overactive mod always looking for power trips. chelly or w/e
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]