http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7TzE0T5jT4
I <3 AGOREY
Post edited by Longknife - Harshlands on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Video won't play on my phone, but I assume it's of kittens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Video won't play on my phone, but I assume it's of kittens.

Or
    YEAAAAAHHHH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's all fun and games until a certain faction posts about 51 different variations of this:

http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=44&u=17311831

along with various other bits and pieces of proof that you did, in fact, launch fireworks on purpose in order to give yourselves an advantage, coupled with a few polite threats from our...richer, better geared members in their submissions.

When Omerta gets firework'd, they throw a tantrum.
    When Mayhem gets firework'd, we do something about it.

Enjoy. b:kiss

Edit: Ruh-Roh Rongknife...
    http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/oooocopy.jpg

146. Just saying.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • ISweet - Harshlands
    ISweet - Harshlands Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    my dear let me tell u that u are kinda ****, fireworks do not influence in any way the tw. ur alience with omerta makes u guys dumb as them and if izzy eats sht u guys eat also. how about getting a brain of ur own and start thinking. after update tw began to be lagyy because of some changes they made to the instance not because someone is throwing a firework outside of ur base. everyone is laggy in tw its not only u.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's all fun and games until a certain faction posts about 51 different variations of this:

along with various other bits and pieces of proof that you did, in fact, launch fireworks on purpose in order to give yourselves an advantage, coupled with a few polite threats from our...richer, better geared members in their submissions.

146. Just saying.

I can't believe you're actually taking this seriously, think about it
    If we assume we're actually using fireworks to lag you out, why wouldn't we lag too? Unless, of course, all of Dark know the exact computers you people in Mayhem are using, and we have calculated that if about 3 of us actually use fireworks we can lag all of Mayhem out without ourselves lagging out.

Maybe the lag was caused by... gee, I dunno, 60 Dark in your base killing your crystal? That's what, at least 120 people, all together, spamming skills.

Wait, using skills? That causes lag! Damnit, Mayhem were using skills to lag Dark out of TW! I'm going to submit a ticket saying that Mayhem used skills to attempt 'disrupt the server' and cheat at TW!

We were lagging too, don't worry, but we keep at it and listen to Alastar **** in vent about how the towers kill him because he lags (lol).

Maybe the lag has nothing to do with it, anyway. Maybe you lost because your 'richer, better geared players' actually suck so much as to they would go off the lane and lose their catapult to attack a r8 psychic (hi YabbaDabba and Cycnus or w/e your name is). Or maybe it was because your r9 psychics air to ground r8 psychics and fail to kill them and die, only being able to call a few charm ticks to their name, rather than a few kills.

Regarding Longknife's world chat... sure, you can't detect sarcasm absolutely from text, but a little common sense goes a long way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I can't believe you're actually taking this seriously, think about it
    If we assume we're actually using fireworks to lag you out, why wouldn't we lag too? Unless, of course, all of Dark know the exact computers you people in Mayhem are using, and we have calculated that if about 3 of us actually use fireworks we can lag all of Mayhem out without ourselves lagging out.

Maybe the lag was caused by... gee, I dunno, 60 Dark in your base killing your crystal? That's what, at least 120 people, all together, spamming skills.

Wait, using skills? That causes lag! Damnit, Mayhem were using skills to lag Dark out of TW! I'm going to submit a ticket saying that Mayhem used skills to attempt 'disrupt the server' and cheat at TW!

We were lagging too, don't worry, but we keep at it and listen to Alastar **** in vent about how the towers kill him because he lags (lol).

Maybe the lag has nothing to do with it, anyway. Maybe you lost because your 'richer, better geared players' actually suck so much as to they would go off the lane and lose their catapult to attack a r8 psychic (hi YabbaDabba and Cycnus or w/e your name is). Or maybe it was because your r9 psychics air to ground r8 psychics and fail to kill them and die, only being able to call a few charm ticks to their name, rather than a few kills.

Regarding Longknife's world chat... sure, you can't detect sarcasm absolutely from text, but a little common sense goes a long way.

tl;dr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    tl;dr

I lied, I read it, I just have nothing to add cause I wasn't there :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    tl;dr

dude you posted like 1 second after i posted this

tl:dr version: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    dude you posted like 1 second after i posted this

tl:dr version: qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Yea I was like reading then like I went back to read another thread and like I saw you had like posted so I was like no way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yea I was like reading then like I went back to read another thread and like I saw you had like posted so I was like no way.

it's like we're spiritually connected
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I am totally going to set off fireworks for my next TW vid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuruTu - Harshlands
    KuruTu - Harshlands Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You dont like those nice fireworks? Ok then, we are going to use hacks on catapult next wear which will make them deal 50x more damage, someone should record it for BOOYAH, he was daaaamn right all the time.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

146. Just saying.

I swear ppl come up with some of the stupidest excuses for losing... CJr used fireworks in their TW's and no one QQed about it... But when other factions do it the opposing faction QQ's. <.<
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

146. Just saying.

I've seen loads of excuses over the years, but this one...omg thats the best you can come up with is fireworks? Really...gtfo...horrible excuse. I hope the GM's have a good laugh with your ticket, I know I would if I were them. Both tw's were laggy.

You sure did something about it..."Omfg hacks!!! they shot fireworks!!!!" is what you did and you bragged about it...Thanks for the morning laugh over a coffee.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Posting in an epic thread.
    You dont like those nice fireworks? Ok then, we are going to use hacks on catapult next wear which will make them deal 50x more damage, someone should record it for BOOYAH, he was daaaamn right all the time.

BOOOOYAAAAAH once accused Catalyst of using wall hax in TW. Tru story.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Posting in an epic thread.

BOOOOYAAAAAH once accused Catalyst of using wall hax in TW. Tru story.

BOOOOOYAAAAAH once told me to go get a girlfriend and stop being such a loser after killing him once. Tru story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    BOOOOOYAAAAAH once told me to go get a girlfriend and stop being such a loser after killing him once. Tru story.

BOOOYAAAAH once flew out to west gate and started attacking me, then Wytche and Yuyi jumped in and attacked him too, then he cried about wanting a 1v1 vs. Wytche and we all said "sure," then he came back out and attacked me again and got killed again and then cried on world chat about how he'd challenged me to 1v1 but I was too chicken and ganked him.

Tru story and I wat'ed.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    BOOOYAAAAH once flew out to west gate and started attacking me, then Wytche and Yuyi jumped in and attacked him too, then he cried about wanting a 1v1 vs. Wytche and we all said "sure," then he came back out and attacked me again and got killed again and then cried on world chat about how he'd challenged me to 1v1 but I was too chicken and ganked him.

Tru story and I wat'ed.

Tru Story. And lol'ed at the submited complain..
  • Yuyi - Harshlands
    Yuyi - Harshlands Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Omg ^my first post in PWI forums on this account D: b:byeb:cute hi
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Welcome on the forum Yuyi

I can't believe people are still QQing about firework, it's just lame...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited August 2012
    Options

Tru story and I wat'ed.

BOOOYAAAAH once challenged someone to a 1v1 at west gate, then mid fight he ran off up to the bluffs so that person assumed he had left. Then around 5 minutes later when that person was fighting someone else he ran back from the same direction and used arma killing them. When the person was like wtf was that, he said I was kiting. Tru story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I like to think of fireworks as tools of natural selection. They weed out three kinds of players:

1) Those playing on Windows 98
    2) Those too stupid to turn their graphics quality down
    3) Those like Born_Free, who stare at the fireworks and take pics while Doom_Panda humps her base crystal

So in the end, while it's sad for the Windows 98 users, it does filter out two cases of stupid from the TW scene.
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's funny how they blame the firework for lose, but when you check they spend more time taking SS during TW than using skills...

P.s: Oh yea and also they should maybe stop spend time speaking in all chat and pm during TW and focus on the war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hey guys, remember that respectable, big-time TW faction that Mayhem beat?

Me neither.
    P.s: Oh yea and also they should maybe stop spend time speaking in all chat and pm during TW and focus on the war.

Alastar and I actually aren't covering the chat box in our TW vids to prevent people from seeing top secret guild chat discussions, but to spare people from the eyesore that is Born_Free's PM spam. Tru story.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Born_Free qq'd in my PMs about killing her charm during that three hour KY vs. Mayhem TW. I think we need to have a funeral for Born_Free's charm, guys. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I also love the irony that Mayhem is basically complaining about Dark's only non-r9 squad.

That's how boss Tunnel Snakes are. More threatening in TW than r9 squads. b:cool
    I <3 AGOREY
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I also love the irony that Mayhem is basically complaining about Dark's only non-r9 squad.

That's how boss Tunnel Snakes are. More threatening in TW than r9 squads. b:cool

Well i think toothbrush are Rank 9 firework no??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Longknife - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well i think toothbrush are Rank 9 firework no??

***Toothbrush
    **** Firework
    Lv. 16
    Range 50

Lowers enemy IQ and connection speed within 50 meter range. Has a 20% chance to waste the GM's time. Right click to use.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • EatMyMAGina - Harshlands
    EatMyMAGina - Harshlands Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Tunnel Snakes squads are always > r9 squads b:cool
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ***Toothbrush
    **** Firework
    Lv. 16
    Range 50

Lowers enemy IQ and connection speed within 50 meter range. Has a 120% chance to waste the GM's time. Right click to use.

I fixed for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]