Things that annoy you in-game...

Comments

• _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fireworks in TW.

2012-08-1202-46-28.jpg
    image_preview.php?i=43&u=17311831
    (We had everything on the lowest graphics possible, and people were still disconnected, as you can see in chat.)

When you do **** like this, (ESPECIALLY in the enemy base,) it honestly makes me believe that you're desperate to win by any means--literally, any means. Instead of being a good sport and winning the old fashioned way, you've decided to, essentially, cheat.

I like long TW's. It really tests the mettle, determination, and teamwork of a faction---this kind of behavior really does **** me off. If you're going to prove your faction's worth being on the map, it shouldn't be through cheap tactics like that.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wow I didn't expect I'd make such a fast moving topic... b:chuckle
    Duke.

Good point...

-Duke
    -Being in a squad with another seeker... x'D
    -veno's that don't go fox because they're "pure mag veno's" and didn't bother leveling their fox skills
    -veno's that go fox, amp the boss, and don't purge his crapload of buffs ._."
    -Clerics that foreverBB and foreverCHB
    -st3 in delta 8D
    -Not being allowed to use my aoe's at certain things T__T

*shrugs* I can't be bothered with it for long anyways, except the duke. Just slightly agitated at moments that such things happen. :3

That's just a lame veno excuse... Probably to lazy to stop spamming low-damage attacks for a sec to do the only thing we're even useful for these days... When I was around lvl 80 someone told me it would be a good idea to get Purge and Amp as fox-veno skills and also explained me why... Bin using them ever since (still at lvl 10 though)... Seriously veno's that are too lazy to click a few more buttons (like clicking something is such a huge performance anyway) should de-install this game (or any game) immediately... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

That's just a lame veno excuse... Probably to lazy to stop spamming low-damage attacks for a sec to do the only thing we're even useful for these days... When I was around lvl 80 someone told me it would be a good idea to get Purge and Amp as fox-veno skills and also explained me why... Bin using them ever since (still at lvl 10 though)... Seriously veno's that are too lazy to click a few more buttons (like clicking something is such a huge performance anyway) should de-install this game (or any game) immediately... b:surrender

On the other side of the coin, squadmates that don't want you to go fox except for amp and purge b:surrender

"Could you please stop doing that ring thingy, it's making me lag"
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    A few that were already brought up by some:

- Duke
    - no way to obtain the gilded ribbon dress
    - people that say "LFM" but then list a specific class
    - people that powerlevel to high levels, then join BHs not knowing how to play their class

And some others:

- people that advertise "LFM" for BH but reject most classes (honestly, just state the classes you want if you are so picky)
    - people that fly all the way to a far off BH, like 79, even though they were told everyone is already inside
    - people that go into BHs with full inventories, thus dropping DQs all over the ground which I loathe to leave behind... how hard is it to stop by the bank/NPC and empty it before you go in?
    - the fact that autopath instantly makes you fly... sometimes I want to run!
    - the new quest track system that automatically tracks a quest when you pick it up... don't really need my screen covered in divine quests that I plan to do another day, I'd rather track what I want to do at the moment
    - sins/BMs that take aggro in metal and die, then expect everyone to hold the boss
    - the fact that people demand a sin for almost every instance when it is entirely unnecessary (seriously, how did you play before the RT expansion)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • maximillian098
    maximillian098 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    In FC, being trapped by an NPC when it spawns ontop of me when i kill the boss. can't move, forcing me either to relog, or to use town teleport.
  • Zaxies - Heavens Tear
    Zaxies - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    People who go "afk" randomly in AEU without warning and then magically re-appear as active when they get booted from squad b:chuckle

and sins with +10-12 weps sitting at 5k hp leaving them unable to actually tank anything worth a damn when they pull aggro b:laugh
  • WickedSwords - Heavens Tear
    WickedSwords - Heavens Tear Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -Packs
    -Pay to win attitude
    -Being **** about certain classes and/or skills
    -Duke and his spam-a-licious red text
    -People using "QQ" term just about everything regardless of what is said actually

Enough for now :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I got another to add to my list:

BMs that only use claw/fist in Delta along with using only auto-attacks.
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -Sins with Napoleon Complex
    -ppl that brag about getting high or drunk on wc
    -Random friend invite
    -Me
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    - People who spam world chat about how much of a family their faction is and that everyone should join it, especially when they are entirely new factions with no people in them yet.

- People who use horns to say they have no space for it in their inventory.

- The simple lack of in-game moderation.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fireworks in TW.

2012-08-1202-46-28.jpg
    (We had everything on the lowest graphics possible, and people were still disconnected, as you can see in chat.)

When you do **** like this, (ESPECIALLY in the enemy base,) it honestly makes me believe that you're desperate to win by any means--literally, any means. Instead of being a good sport and winning the old fashioned way, you've decided to, essentially, cheat.

I like long TW's. It really tests the mettle, determination, and teamwork of a faction---this kind of behavior really does **** me off. If you're going to prove your faction's worth being on the map, it shouldn't be through cheap tactics like that.

LONG LIVE THE TOOTHBRUSH
    seriously fireworks? Really? You're complaining about fireworks?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    when someone who has 10k+ hp acts like how they can tank is relavent to the way someone with say 6k of the same class would. then saying well if u cant then u most not have any skill.

(on pvp servers) random r9s going around 1 shotting ppl who r WAYYYYY less geared then they r and there only comeback is *well if u dont like getting pked get off the damn pk server noob* thats like an olympic athlete yelling at a 5 year old when the 5 year old dosnt wanna compete against them. -.-
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wondering if people that have all defense lvl 2 gems and +12 gears R9 etc are actually rich or just use up a credit card and dont plan on paying it off.b:laugh

people who made it to 105 somehow by doing normal dailies/cube/etc lol..right..maybe in 20 years WE ARENT DUMBb:bye

About the pking yeah its usually like that,most who get the gears liek that are prob disrespectful youth that have had their bread handed to them for a long time..i blame the parents.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    - The Duke.
    - Hell, the whole System chat. >_<
    - Spamming for a certain class/DD type and getting people who don't read. (ie. "LF Healer" > getting 50 sins and BMs...)
    - Random friend/duel requests. *eyeroll*
    - Valley of Disaster, ie. 59. I hate that place.
    - Even more, Brimstone. Don't ask me to run a 59 after 89, or vice versa...
    - Creepers. Added this guy to my faction and the moment he learned I was a girl, asked me to add him on Facebook. Huh... no. Just no.
    - Ranged runner mobs. Bonus if they're flyers: Morai, I'm looking at you.
    - Not being taken seriously because I'm a female player.
    - DDers who can't tank what they aggro, and then QQ about dying.
    - When you clearly request 2-3 spots in a squad that is just barely forming, and the leader disregards the information because he "didn't see". I'm sorry, but "Seeker, BM and sin right here"... is very clear.
    - SMILEYS. I can't stand them. Nope, just can't. x.x. They mess up with my line spacing and I'm OCD about space... Of course, they're popular. Makes me cringe everytime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    - The Duke.
    - Hell, the whole System chat. >_<
    - Spamming for a certain class/DD type and getting people who don't read. (ie. "LF Healer" > getting 50 sins and BMs...)
    - Random friend/duel requests. *eyeroll*
    - Valley of Disaster, ie. 59. I hate that place.
    - Even more, Brimstone. Don't ask me to run a 59 after 89, or vice versa...
    - Creepers. Added this guy to my faction and the moment he learned I was a girl, asked me to add him on Facebook. Huh... no. Just no.
    - Ranged runner mobs. Bonus if they're flyers: Morai, I'm looking at you.
    - Not being taken seriously because I'm a female player.
    - DDers who can't tank what they aggro, and then QQ about dying.
    - When you clearly request 2-3 spots in a squad that is just barely forming, and the leader disregards the information because he "didn't see". I'm sorry, but "Seeker, BM and sin right here"... is very clear.
    - SMILEYS. I can't stand them. Nope, just can't. x.x. They mess up with my line spacing and I'm OCD about space... Of course, they're popular. Makes me cringe everytime.

i never ever hade that problem in any mmo i have been playing , but i don't judge ppl by sex only by the fashion they use (=
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -Sins who demand HF on seat boss, go all out, pull agro and die...then get mad, and demand more HF.
    -5k hp sins with +10 or better weapons or 5.0.
    -Sins who go all out on metal boss, then force the squad to wait after they die while the boss goes frenzy, get back...then die again and repeat above.
    -Sins with +10 weapons holding back in vana so the bm maintains agro and they don't have to tank.
    -Sins with g15 or better +10 daggers quitting vana squads because they get agro.
    -Sins not using rib strike...ever...
    -Sins who never subsea.
    -Sins.
    -BM's who overwrite demon bell...repeatedly, then when I mention it, say "I needed chi".
    -BM's who never inquire HF order. Always me who does this. Communication?
    -Timid archers in delta who wont barrage or aoe too much. Occasionally I see seekers who wont spin too.
    -People who underestimate Delta 3. You don't always need a barb or r9's, but random wc squads are unreliable and lack coordination. At least bring a tank and decent aoe.
    -People who wont stack delta 3, then afk after going out for the BH and cause harpy to die.
    -DoT's in +12 r9 or equivalent weapons.
    -Magic mobs that run.
    -Casters looking for barbs to tank bh59.
    -BH squads looking specifically for "high lv help" instead of extra squad members.
    -BH Lunar
    -Mysterious Chips
    -Orb Of Cultivation.
    -Blackhole
  • karmiels
    karmiels Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duke Blake b:sad
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    A lot of things, annoying people on wc, lack of black list space, red spam, people who dare to demand weapon links even though they themselves have pathetic gear, people with absolutely no skill (hyper babies),and some more frustrations,annoyances,etc I can`t remember at the moment.

Hyper babies are the greatest though, easy to kill in TW/PK and watch the epic comebacks to why they die.

Example:

"My key popped of my keyboard so I couldn't use my attack skills"

"My dog just pooped on my foot, so I looked down"

"I was lagging"

"A plane crashed outside my house and was on fire so I had to rescue everyone before it exploded"

"YOU FAIL PSY YOU **** THE SERVER TO END THE DUEL"

and the list goes on.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fireworks in TW.

2012-08-1202-46-28.jpg

Lol....
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    Lol....

My thoughts exactly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lol @ fireworks in TW to make enemies lag.

I forgot to add one thing that annoys me in-game:

Random person who ks the monsters you are killing, and then he/she keeps following you even though you have tried to walk away from/avoid him/her.
    After that, he/she sends a squad invitation to you.

Ugh... some people, nowadays, really have thick face....
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fireworks in TW.

2012-08-1202-46-28.jpg

lol'd hard

i mean

seriously

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    lol'd Hard

I Mean

Seriously

Lol
    Spazzmcaps Founded The Toothburshes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duke.....hes sooo annoying ._. can't even see what people are trying to say to me because of his spam

Clerics who are metal mages and make my mystic heal...i'm secondary healer as mystic...if i wanted to be primary healer, I would have played my cleric b:surrender

Tanks who don't aoe, than die and complain when I don't heal...no way i'm healing and getting heal agro when there's so many mobs on you, I don't want to die b:sad

DD with amazing refined weapon in Caster Nirvy, but dies so fast...I'd rather you have a +5 weapon with the rest of your armor up to date and refined, than a +10 weapon and making me drop BB to rez so many times...

People who ask me to hurry up and rez them in teams...well if half the team wiped and I have my hands full with trying to keep the rest alive....be patient or just release b:surrender

BMs in Caster who don't HF after main DD's spark, don't stun/kill mobs (stop hacking away at a boss that you can barely deal any damage on), don't stay in BB range and die than complain BB isn't up....

Squad mates in TW scattered all over the place...if I have to fly to where you are to heal you...most likely you will be dead by the time my heal goes off.

People who identify me by what faction i'm in, not who i am or what personality and characteristics i have

*there should be more....but i think this is enough for now b:cute

Edit: Ooooo just noticed after I posted...forum pics that just will not update >_< I've been "lvl99" for 6 month ._.
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    bearyflair wrote: »
    Ppl that absolutely want a Sin in their squad instead of picking any other class like a Veno for example, specially for Abaddon and Delta.

Ppl that insist of killing the mobs in the spot you're in instead of moving further away from you. With this comes the random squad invites from some of them.

Random squad invites/whispers asking for buffs.

PK wars/ PK drama/PK trolling on WC. It's always the same bunch of ppl bragging/trolling on how good they are cuz they "killed"/"1 shotted" someone, or they're QQ'ing cuz supposely they got ganked.

This. PK drama is very, very annoying. Random squad invites and THEN asking for buffs is also annoying.
  • Pythe - Dreamweaver
    Pythe - Dreamweaver Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -Sins who demand HF on seat boss, go all out, pull agro and die...then get mad, and demand more HF.
    -5k hp sins with +10 or better weapons or 5.0.
    -Sins who go all out on metal boss, then force the squad to wait after they die while the boss goes frenzy, get back...then die again and repeat above.
    -Sins with +10 weapons holding back in vana so the bm maintains agro and they don't have to tank.
    -Sins with g15 or better +10 daggers quitting vana squads because they get agro.
    -Sins not using rib strike...ever...
    -Sins who never subsea.
    -Sins.
    -BM's who overwrite demon bell...repeatedly, then when I mention it, say "I needed chi".
    -BM's who never inquire HF order. Always me who does this. Communication?
    -Timid archers in delta who wont barrage or aoe too much. Occasionally I see seekers who wont spin too.
    -People who underestimate Delta 3. You don't always need a barb or r9's, but random wc squads are unreliable and lack coordination. At least bring a tank and decent aoe.
    -People who wont stack delta 3, then afk after going out for the BH and cause harpy to die.
    -DoT's in +12 r9 or equivalent weapons.
    -Magic mobs that run.
    -Casters looking for barbs to tank bh59.
    -BH squads looking specifically for "high lv help" instead of extra squad members.
    -BH Lunar
    -Mysterious Chips
    -Orb Of Cultivation.
    -Blackhole

Agreed....with ALL this. Especially the casters looking for barbs to tank Bh59. Haha
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Agreed....with ALL this. Especially the casters looking for barbs to tank Bh59. Haha

Having 2k HP or even less at 70+ level some characters can't tank bh59.

This is independent from class.

Often they are powerleveled.
  • looken
    looken Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Cube, slow walking, that everyting has a bar ( digging chest in cube as an example, digging 10 chests isnt hard, but it takes 10 sec to dig each one, why didnt they just put a NPC that gives you dice straight away)

tomes, takes a long time to make high lvl ones and confusing, and then again even there, a loading bar...
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fireworks in TW.

2012-08-1202-46-28.jpg

Can you explain me please why you disconnect and other people don't?
    Firework appear on everyone screen including the person who trow it ijs...
    If firework was making people DC the person who use it would probably be the first to DC...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Duke.

Ditto.