Seriously PWI this has got to stop.

F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Story: So there I am, fly around to my quest points, trying to get a few out of the way so I don't have this huge stack of quests (mainly I'm waiting out my Hypers wait time) and I'm clearing my chat window every minute or so, that way I don't have to deal with the red spam....

Which by the way, you can add a sale of bonus items when we buy something but you can't turn the duke's chat off, wtf.

And I get this text across the top of my screen about a promotion, which I have no interest in, due to the fact that I have resolved myself to not put a dime on the game after the whole "Oh we're gonna make the duke annoying and give people who're leaving us a bad taste in their mouth before they go off to play G.w.2., even though that's counter productive, but we don't give a flying spegetti monster about them anyways"

I scroll up and it turns out its some stupid pack that they're trying to get us to want.

Okay, PWI, I wanna make you think, because the packs are annoying if you're only getting tokens at this point.

Here's a little bit of buisness sence for you.

A pack sale, whether you include event gold or not nets you X dollars per player on average.

A rep sale, whether you spam players with Chests nets you Y dollars per player on average. (From what I was hearing Y far surpassed X)

So if Y surpasses X.... why not do a Y over an X?

I mean, Yes, I was perfectly intent on cursing you out over adding red text to try and make us say "Oh a pack sale, we need this." but the general flow of info that i've been recieving is that people are tired of the packs, and want them back to a seasonal item, where as rep, people can't seem to get enough during the sale period.

So here's my proposal. If Y is truely greater than X.... do a Rep sale before the weekend is out... You might be surprised at the reaction you get, especially with the Duke still in play....

Heck you could combine the two and just give out D/S event cards instead of the Chests and only give them out with Rep badge purchases of 100 or greater. Yeah... think about that.
If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
Post edited by F_M_Joshua - Archosaur on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So basically you're butthurt because PWE doesn't give you the bonus promotion you would love to the stuff you like to drop gold on?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So basically you're butthurt because PWE doesn't give you the bonus promotion you would love to the stuff you like to drop gold on?

No. My butt hurts from the bolshavik red text. I'm just saying a rep sale would calm me down.
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • XxZloxX - Raging Tide
    XxZloxX - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    rep sale next month so dont worry.

and i seen u mention *** it is freaking FAIL! did beta horrible
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't vote for any of those because what I have been waiting for is 50% ZEN and clothes sale b:victory
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • pezadelobr
    pezadelobr Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    nb4 lock
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Ain't we already in a rep sale? And about the Duke spam, I remember long ago someone said that it's cuz on China servers, ppl don't buy packs as much as we do so they make the Duke announce everything (well almost everything) that ppl get from packs to encourage the others to buy packs. There been several times where a new update brought up this feature from China and it ended up being corrected not too long after in another patch.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aww I voted the wrong thing x.x meant to click the 3rd option.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Aww I voted the wrong thing x.x meant to click the 3rd option.

i clicked the 3 while i wanted the 4th QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012

You prefer PWI over G.W.2?

I dont think that is possible, but ok.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    No. My butt hurts from the bolshavik red text.

Your eyes are linked to your butt, neurologically :o?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    You prefer PWI over G.W.2?

I dont think that is possible, but ok.

well people may prefer the classic WoW archetype , can't blame them.

just happy i will leave such people behind ^^ , no more *cash shopping to become overpowered cause icant realise how noob i am * players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue