About the background

jazzminexpp
jazzminexpp Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
So why does this guy seem so familiar? >.>

http://images-cdn.perfectworld.com/en/pwi/redesign2011/framework/main-background2-descent.jpg
You could totally just slap an Assassins Creed title on it.
Post edited by jazzminexpp on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    All hooded figures belong to us b:angry
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Guy in hood =/= AC

Although I wouldn't put it past them. I should totally try and find the old fashion rip off thread again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • StormShadow_ - Lost City
    StormShadow_ - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Dude................hoods came out wayy before assassin creed not the other way around.b:scorn

Second of all theres alot of designs, art piece, anime, cartoon, people yada yada yada with hoods that look the same if u dont argree go look at Jin Kazmas pic in tekken4 or prototype they all look similar in hood thats just they way the thing was made to look. i mean hell you make it sound like pwi could get sued for something the makers of assassin creed didnt even invented.........lol this should just be closedb:laugh
  • _rekresreb - Dreamweaver
    _rekresreb - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    the background that pisses most the players is the one that shows when you're logging in b:angry