help for laptop which brand should i buy

gembel
gembel Posts: 20 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
hai guys... i want to buy laptop but i need advice from u guys which the best brand for running PWI.... thanks guys hope will come back to play..miss thes games a lot
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    gembel wrote: »
    hai guys... i want to buy laptop but i need advice from u guys which the best brand for running PWI.... thanks guys hope will come back to play..miss thes games a lot

Any of the relatively new ones, this game is too ancient for you to be worried about computer specs.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This has...nothing to do with PWI directly and should have been in Off-Topic.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Those Audi ones are nice.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Alright, usually Dells and Fujitsus I have used before handled pwi and other games pretty well. But when I used a friends Lexus, by god it was fast, but It played well with graphics on medium-high
    Thats just my experience, but generally any new laptops with high memory perform the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Any modern laptop that can't run PW at full settings without lagging it would be uber fail(Despite PW's old non-optimized code).So just pick any e.e
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2012
    Anything less than 4 years old should be just fine.

</Thread>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Kassos - Sanctuary
    Kassos - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Has pretty much sucked and is overpriced for what you're actually getting ever since Dell purchased them.
    The extra you're paying now is for the style and the name, not for the gear inside. You can get an equivalent system much cheaper elsewhere.
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I like Acer b:victory