New Character Event.

Comments

• Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hmmm I'm tempted, but I already play one of every class (and two clerics). After awhile, when you have run all the quests so much that you have them memorized, they start to get a little more boring.

Had been considering making a sage archer awhile back though. I'll think about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Had been considering making a sage archer awhile back though.

Ew ;-;
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ohms - Sanctuary
    Ohms - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This sounds like a fun time. I think I'm gonna roll a new toon and join if thats alright.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Nowitsawn for the siggy.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ew ;-;
    You're ew >.>
    This sounds like a fun time. I think I'm gonna roll a new toon and join if thats alright.

Yes that's fine I'm currently at work but I'm sure there is an officer online who can assist you.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Ohms - Sanctuary
    Ohms - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Yes that's fine I'm currently at work but I'm sure there is an officer online who can assist you.

I'm at work myself. I'll most likely create a toon on my lunch break and then join when I get done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Nowitsawn for the siggy.
    edited August 2012
    I'm at work myself. I'll most likely create a toon on my lunch break and then join when I get done.

Well I myself will be on in about 6 hours from now or so when I get off work for guild maintenance (promotions, adding new players, etc.) If you are on earlier as I said before I'm sure someone will be available to invite you on the list per page 1 given by Orih.

There is only 1 major rule to this

No powerleveling , no lucid gold , no oracles except the free ones from the chest, or anything else that gives abnormally fast exp. Hypers will be allowed AFTER 80 for FF and other things.

If I catch anyone abusing any method and leveling out of such they will be removed.

The point is to have fun and play the game like it was intended not to rush to endgame. Anyone is welcome to join. :D
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can join with my veno, with which I've been mucking about for a while now, checking out the expansion and whatnot.

She's not particularly new at level 87, though.

The name is ''nowit'' (so her pets are named ''nowit's awn'' b:chuckle).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I think I have a barb on that server already, he's like level 27 or something. I might join on my barb unless it needs to be a brand spankin new character. :o Should I pm you on KawaiiJen in like 6 hours then? :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
    edited August 2012
    I can join with my veno, with which I've been mucking about for a while now, checking out the expansion and whatnot.

She's not particularly new at level 87, though.

The name is ''nowit'' (so her pets are named ''nowit's awn'' b:chuckle).
    I don't see a problem with that I suppose.
    -
    I think I have a barb on that server already, he's like level 27 or something. I might join on my barb unless it needs to be a brand spankin new character. :o

Well that would be fine if you wished to do that. Most of us are still under 25s so you'd be in the higher level. We intend to do FB's without the assistance of high level players as well which will be a fun challenge. But if it becomes too hard I can bring one along.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well that would be fine if you wished to do that. Most of us are still under 25s so you'd be in the higher level. We intend to do FB's without the assistance of high level players as well which will be a fun challenge. But if it becomes too hard I can bring one along.

Logged him and he's only 25 :o but anyway, my barb's name is twelve/am, i'll try pming you later this evening :3 I love FBs with a squad of the same level, think the only time I did one was when I first started, can't remember any more b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • smellingsalts
    smellingsalts Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    I've been thinking of trying out this game. Do you guys recommend a certain race to make it easier to play with you guys?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I've been thinking of trying out this game. Do you guys recommend a certain race to make it easier to play with you guys?

Not really most of us are nearing Archosaur atm, but I definitely would start a new character unless you have a 20ish character. Mostly because we're avoiding high level help and it might be lonely doing everything on a high-mid level character on your own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited August 2012
    Logged him and he's only 25 :o but anyway, my barb's name is twelve/am, i'll try pming you later this evening :3 I love FBs with a squad of the same level, think the only time I did one was when I first started, can't remember any more b:sad
    Hehe kay :D

Well any class is welcome. We have a little bit of everything in the faction currently. I would recommend something based on your playstyle.

Do you like things to die quickly?

Do you like to be a boss and take hits like no other?

Do you like to support others?

Do you just like to faceroll your keyboard for amazingness?
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Alright I just have one question, well this be an OLD SCHOOL way of leveling

*I.E. Grinding, Questing till like 40, rushing till 60. Zhenning till 75ish & Gamma/FC/Delta till whenever & possibly twing way far in the distance*

or is this going to be one of those "*yawn* Im bored, lets just power level another char to 100 to get r9 and faceroll"?

I mean if this is forreal one of the first forms Im definitely down but if you just want another private server character really quick on here count me out.
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • smellingsalts
    smellingsalts Posts: 2
    edited August 2012
    Hehe kay :D

Well any class is welcome. We have a little bit of everything in the faction currently. I would recommend something based on your playstyle.

Do you like things to die quickly?

Do you like to be a boss and take hits like no other?

Do you like to support others?

Do you just like to faceroll your keyboard for amazingness?

Hehe. Well, I do like to watch things die. I don't think I'm up to trying to tank just yet.

Hmm. I wonder how much time i'd need to play to keep up with you guys though. Sounds like you're all really fast and efficient already!
  • Vinton - Heavens Tear
    Vinton - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012

*I.E. Grinding, Questing till like 40, rushing till 60. Zhenning till 75ish & Gamma/FC/Delta till whenever & possibly twing way far in the distance*

or is this going to be one of those "*yawn* Im bored, lets just power level another char to 100 to get r9 and faceroll"?

I mean if this is forreal one of the first forms Im definitely down but if you just want another private server character really quick on here count me out.
    There is only 1 major rule to this

No powerleveling , no lucid gold , no oracles except the free ones from the chest, or anything else that gives abnormally fast exp. Hypers will be allowed AFTER 80 for FF and other things.

If I catch anyone abusing any method and leveling out of such they will be removed.

The point is to have fun and play the game like it was intended not to rush to endgame. Anyone is welcome to join. :D

/5char
    It's impossible through words, to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited August 2012

^ this.

I would like to join :3.

It would be amazing to do this in a server where nobody have a main. but if you already choose that server is alright.

another thing. is we are going to do zhen parties etc I may roll a wizzie not sure which class are you guys needing the most tho...either a wizzie a mystic or a cleric (classes that I haven't play before rawr)
    edited August 2012

If you read my posts. It's strictly no power leveling or any huge amount exp gain quickly. Hypers will be allowed after 80 but otherwise it's old school quests etc.
    Hehe. Well, I do like to watch things die. I don't think I'm up to trying to tank just yet.

Hmm. I wonder how much time i'd need to play to keep up with you guys though. Sounds like you're all really fast and efficient already!

I'd suggest a DD class like a Wizard / Psy / Archer / BM

And you shouldn't take too long to catch up. You can get the first 20 levels in about 5 hours if you're not new to the MMO scene as they are all pretty similar.

^ this.

It would be amazing to do this in a server where nobody have a main. but if you already choose that server is alright.

another thing. is we are going to do zhen parties etc I may roll a wizzie not sure which class are you guys needing the most tho...either a wizzie a mystic or a cleric (classes that I haven't play before rawr)

We only have 1 wizard atm and quite a few mystics and clerics if you want to roll that. Sure we can do zhens and what not I have no problem with that.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Cailley - Heavens Tear
    Cailley - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Since most of out mains are from other servers, we are in no rush to level and are here to have fun. :) So you don't really need to play 24 hours a day to "keep up" with anyone. b:victory

edit: If anyone was wondering, we have:

2 BMs
    2 Wizards
    3 Barbs
    4 Archers
    2 Clerics
    4 Assassins
    1 Psychic (me :D)
    6 Mystics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute
  • _Ghostz_ - Archosaur
    _Ghostz_ - Archosaur Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited August 2012

^ this.

this. I've been looking at the descent skills trying to decide which class I would like to play again (considering I've played them all except for mystic lol)

So I'm open for opinions, what do you guys need from the following.

1. Seeker
    2. Archer
    3. Wizard
    4. Cleric
    5.Mystic

(keep in mind I PvP too much to be full support builds) ^^

EDIT:

After Reading the post and seeing you guys have virtually no clerics (powerhouses later ^^) I have decided for that class. Lets hope I can get my hands on some -channeling early lol
    Just don't. This is your final warning.
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Since most of out mains are from other servers, we are in no rush to level and are here to have fun. :) So you don't really need to play 24 hours a day to "keep up" with anyone. b:victory

edit: If anyone was wondering, we have:

2 BMs
    2 Wizards
    3 Barbs
    4 Archers
    2 Clerics
    4 Assassins
    1 Psychic (me :D)
    6 Mystics

om nom nom a wizzard will be. Im at work atm ill be logging around 8 pm GTM -5:00 thats idk RT server time >3

btw Cailey WTB a sexi siggy
  • Shield - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    oh i got a question...(double post ftw)

taking in consideration that grinding mobs for coin is pretty much...pointless with the DQ nerf are we will be allowed to use some cash (10 bucks or whatever im not really a heavy CS anyways) to get some coins for skills and such?...just wondering.
    edited August 2012
    oh i got a question...(double post ftw)

taking in consideration that grinding mobs for coin is pretty much...pointless with the DQ nerf are we will be allowed to use some cash (10 bucks or whatever im not really a heavy CS anyways) to get some coins for skills and such?...just wondering.

If you wish to invest real life money into your character you are welcome to do so. Keep in mind that the quest rewards have been boosted as well as the player trade value of these items have not changed.

For instance

Hay is still around 40k
    Fruits still around 10k
    Rought Furs are around 15k etc etc.

But that is up to you.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Shield - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    But that is up to you.

meh if everyone is going full f2p i guess it would be more challenging if we all do >3 jeez this really sound fun cant wait to get home xD c ya peeps ig
  • Vinton - Heavens Tear
    Vinton - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I PM'd all the officers for an invite. Everybodies OL right now. I'll try again later.
    It's impossible through words, to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face, and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies.
    edited August 2012
    I am now online accepting all new applicants. PM me ingame for an invite.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• MysJenny - Heavens Tear
    MysJenny - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Pm me on this toon Sorry. And welcome in advance to the fun :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Fon for the siggy ~<3
  • emmykisses
    emmykisses Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    KawaiiFailWannaBes

FailJenClub

b:pleased
    edited August 2012
    emmykisses wrote: »
    KawaiiFailWannaBes

FailJenClub

b:pleased

Oh look a stonefaced catshop alt who's probably upset I killed them in pk or something from forever ago.

Cute. b:bye
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• theyarecool
    theyarecool Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Is it a problem if I only can play 1 hour/day? b:surrender