Conersion Executor

Buff_me - Raging Tide
Buff_me - Raging Tide Posts: 252 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
I was curious today to see a new quest in NPC that switched ur side (sage/demon) for Celectial mold.

This quest seem to convert u to another side for free. I took this quest, but thanks God for the quest lag, i had time to trash it. So, anyone can approve that it switches ur side for free?
Post edited by Buff_me - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh hey, free chance for all you sage bms.
  • JadedDream - Raging Tide
    JadedDream - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I was curious today to see a new quest in NPC that switched ur side (sage/demon) for Celectial mold.

This quest seem to convert u to another side for free. I took this quest, but thanks God for the quest lag, i had time to trash it. So, anyone can approve that it switches ur side for free?

You're 102 and never seen this or knew about it............. b:laughb:shockedb:cry
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    hyper fc nabs everywhere... still not as bad as the troll crying about his r9 gear losing to the r8 thoughb:chuckle
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Was under the impression he found a new NPC to do it for free.
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    U guys have low IQ or dont know how to read.

I told changing side for FREE.
    FREE means requires no item...

I am impressed of some ppl tardness...
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    hyper fc nabs everywhere... still not as bad as the troll crying about his r9 gear losing to the r8 thoughb:chuckle

Ud rather ****. U are noskill R9 that drops on TW. Ive been playing here way longer then u did.

I am not r9, fail attempt.
  • JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ud rather ****. U are noskill R9 that drops on TW. Ive been playing here way longer then u did.

I am not r9, fail attempt.

you still be fail yo

the r9 i was referring to was the one that made this thread>> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1399961
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you still be fail yo

the r9 i was referring to was the one that made this thread>> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1399961

Bearish isn't serious ever. He puts random troll threads for fun.

@ OP provide screenshots and details about the NPC for others to review it since you don't know anything about it.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    @ OP provide screenshots and details about the NPC for others to review it since you don't know anything about it.

One second.

So:
    Actual NPC and Quest menu
    http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/1208/de/f20c49491173.jpg

Old way to convert
    http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/1208/7c/c1704e568240.jpg

An option ive never seen before
    http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1208/df/6de854045ab8.jpg

Here i chose if i want to convert or no
    http://s018.radikal.ru/i504/1208/b1/ed25edb203ff.jpg

Last chance to step back
    http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1208/a7/069bbb94434b.jpg

And here comes used quest
    http://i020.radikal.ru/1208/5a/ddbca5fa140a.jpg

But i was a little afraid to lose some of demon skills, so i trashed it as fast as i could.

Tell me if i might be wrong and it was possible before.
    edited August 2012
    One second.

So:
    Actual NPC and Quest menu
    http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/1208/de/f20c49491173.jpg

Old way to convert
    http://s59.radikal.ru/i163/1208/7c/c1704e568240.jpg

An option ive never seen before
    http://s013.radikal.ru/i323/1208/df/6de854045ab8.jpg

Here i chose if i want to convert or no
    http://s018.radikal.ru/i504/1208/b1/ed25edb203ff.jpg

Last chance to step back
    http://s019.radikal.ru/i617/1208/a7/069bbb94434b.jpg

And here comes used quest
    http://i020.radikal.ru/1208/5a/ddbca5fa140a.jpg

But i was a little afraid to lose some of demon skills, so i trashed it as fast as i could.

Tell me if i might be wrong and it was possible before.
    Just a revamped of the old way. Still takes a schism and mirages and culti. However quest won't complete until you have them I believe.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Just a revamped of the old way. Still takes a schism and mirages and culti. However quest won't complete until you have them I believe.

So, i am not fail until someone tries it?;)
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Eh?

The quest probably does not complete unless you have a Schism in your inventory, as is the case with many other quests that require an item such as expansions stones.

QQ Jen ninja'd!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012

Eh?

The quest probably does not complete unless you have a Schism in your inventory, as is the case with many other quests that require an item such as expansions stones.

Didnt tell new npc. New option. Srs, read properly, guys :/
    edited August 2012
    Going by the screenshots you have shown it's the revamped user-friendly version in quest form of the same thing. It's not free and you will receive the quest, however it shouldn't complete until you have the required items. That's why you were able to trash it, otherwise it would've changed instantly.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Going by the screenshots you have shown it's the revamped user-friendly version in quest form of the same thing. It's not free and you will receive the quest, however it shouldn't complete until you have the required items. That's why you were able to trash it, otherwise it would've changed instantly.

I doubt its an only reason. I have horrible quest lag. Takes me 5 min to use "Heart of the city" in WS.
    edited August 2012

FREE means requires no item

How is requiring a Mold you either have to buy from other another player or buy from the boutique free?

I'm impressed by your pure ignorance to comprehend what you wrote

FC less play the game more
    b:bye
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    How is requiring a Mold you either have to buy from other another player or buy from the boutique free?

I'm impressed by your pure ignorance to comprehend what you wrote

switched ur side (sage/demon) for Celectial mold.

Fyi, "switched" is a past time.

And for ur less brain work i posted screenies with detailed info.
    Prove that ive been powerlvling, non-factor.
    edited August 2012

Should I post in russian so you can comprehend?

stating something is FREE, means not requiring ANY ITEM

By your own post you stated it requires an item. Hence NOT free

Calling me a non-factor, that's just so b:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    for Celectial mold.

Even by your own admission it would require a celestial mold. Which is an item. Which means you have to have said item or do something to get said item. Something you aren't normally doing anyway. Which means it isn't free.

Also it says right there in red writing that it's just the celestial schism quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Should I post in russian so you can comprehend?

stating something is FREE, means not requiring ANY ITEM

By your own post you stated it requires an item. Hence NOT free

Calling me a non-factor, that's just so b:chuckle

Yes pls.

"Required" =/= "requires". Still missunderstand?
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Even by your own admission it would require a celestial mold. Which is an item. Which means you have to have said item or do something to get said item. Something you aren't normally doing anyway. Which means it isn't free.

Also it says right there in red writing that it's just the celestial schism quest.

I told "required" not "requires"...

And, thats why i was asking, why is it giving quest, if i have no Mold. Was interested. Trolls came. WTB Anti-troll software :c
    edited August 2012
    As KawaiiJen said it appears they made it more "user friendly" . You've always been able to take the quest if you've completed celestial cultivation. Nothing happens until you have the items, you have to BUY, in your inventory and complete the quest at the NPC.b:bye
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    As KawaiiJen said it appears they made it more "user friendly" . You've always been able to take the quest if you've completed celestial cultivation. Nothing happens until you have the items, you have to BUY, in your inventory and complete the quest at the NPC.b:bye

I am surprised u can talk w/o insults. I would highly appreciate if u'd skip a part of "Oh u noob, ******, stop fcing, go learn ur class" and just tell ur latest post.
    edited August 2012
    I am surprised u can talk w/o insults. I would highly appreciate if u'd skip a part of "Oh u noob, ******, stop fcing, go learn ur class" and just tell ur latest post.

You're 102 if you did't know about this and how it actually works, sorry to say it's rather sad. If you want to take that as an insult feel free. Never said anything about "go learn your class", just FC less and play the game more.

For the most part the only players that I know that have done this are all sins. Demon to Sage, and even then they planned for it and only learned the most needed demon skills, since they lose them all once switched.

You seem to be the one throwing out the insults, calling people idiots and saying they have small brains, and feeling the need to curse at them, because you feel insulted.

I am impressed of some ppl tardness..

• Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    You're 102 if you did't know about this and how it actually works, sorry to say it's rather sad. If you want to take that as an insult feel free. Never said anything about "go learn your class", just FC less and play the game more.

For the most part the only players that I know that have done this are all sins. Demon to Sage, and even then they planned for it and only learned the most needed demon skills, since they lose them all once switched.

You seem to be the one throwing out the insults, calling people idiots and saying they have small brains, and feeling the need to curse at them, because you feel insulted.

Well, u actually didnt insult me. So did Joe. I was pretty mad to be called a fc noob, since i was doing full 6 ppl squads since lv70 back then to 2010.

Fyi, i didnt solo fcs since lvl101 and was only doing cube/gbq.

And i never seen that quest before. Like i saw an option to switch culti. And ability to take quest actually made me confused. Thats why ive been asking.

Sorry, if i insulted u, but ive been pretty mad for such a reaction about my thread.
    edited August 2012
    Well, u actually didnt insult me. So did Joe. I was pretty mad to be called a fc noob, since i was doing full 6 ppl squads since lv70 back then to 2010.

Fyi, i didnt solo fcs since lvl101 and was only doing cube/gbq.

And i never seen that quest before. Like i saw an option to switch culti. And ability to take quest actually made me confused. Thats why ive been asking.

Sorry, if i insulted u, but ive been pretty mad for such a reaction about my thread.

It's ok Buffy and fyi is your friend when you're not sure even if some of the info is outdatedb:bye
  • Buff_me - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    It's ok Buffy and fyi is your friend when you're not sure even if some of the info is outdatedb:bye

Thankiez, but it didnt give me full answer this time :c

Btw, i wonder if i know u in-game, since only one person ever called me Buffy, but nvm xD
    edited August 2012
    Thankiez, but it didnt give me full answer this time :c

A lot of the older info is outdated since the info is provided by players and not kept up to dateb:bye

and nope i'm not that personb:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012

And, thats why i was asking, why is it giving quest, if i have no Mold. Was interested. Trolls came. WTB Anti-troll software :c

Except "minimum purchase required," and "requires minimum purchase," mean exactly the same thing when redeeming coupons IRL. Or this book is "required reading," means the same thing as "this class requires you read this book," is another example. One is an adjective the other one is a verb but both mean the same thing , that you must do x to get y. It's not optional.

So even if you're trying to be nitpicky about the grammar and ignoring all the other signs that it isn't free, you'd still be wrong.

Yes pls.

"Required" =/= "requires". Still missunderstand?

Trolls came. WTB Anti-troll software :c

BTW, if I were you I'd stick with the "I'm an FC noob argument," instead of accusing us of being low IQ having people who cannot read. Because if you're going to make that argument and attack people's reading comprehension, you better be darn sure you aren't reading it wrong. And that your title and posts don't have a lot of misspellings. BTW the inability to read English =/= low IQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit