SwiftyPotter

Comments

• Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Trololol are happy to announce we are re-forming with swifty as leader. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    just think, with all that warsoul...you *might* outgear GDz...b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • NekoCreeper - Heavens Tear
    NekoCreeper - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Bale should give me the honor of 1v1 that Swifty guy b:cute b:pleased
  • Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear
    Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Haha, Shadow will tell you how i killed him.. a BM killed him and i caught him unbuffed.

Xatem.. Why must you continue to be butt hurt that I did not want you around me?

Geez.. Crazy ******* lol.

I'll 1v1 anyone idc.. Its a game I play to win.. You guys apparently play to troll and make fun of people that are not to your standards :)

I was mad at Rad for how they handle situations.. It's always a popularity contest..

Now I can care less for them and just want to be left alone.. But don't get me wrong.. there ar 4 players on my list that I will kill.. But that has nothing to do with any of you so gtfo please. :)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    look what I found in my skype history Swifty!
    [7/20/2012 12:25:23 PM] RLB Sr.Director - SwiftyWinds: Thats how i cornered shadow..
    [7/20/2012 12:25:43 PM] RLB Sr.Director - SwiftyWinds: I got a BM to kill him before he could charm up I killed him

GRATZ ON THE GANK BRO.

Owned.
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So now he admits to the gank..... omg. LOL.

Me butthurt? Nah. I like watching you make a moron of yourself as you just did... It's amusing to watch someone so intellectually advanced to spell the word 'said' wrong, use double periods on EVERYTHING, go on and on about how much he loves radiance and then declare war on them as soon as he leaves.

God swifty. You are premium human intellect.
    Bragging over pixels.
    Look how great and awesome are you.
    *ego strokes*
    [7/20/2012 12:09:24 PM] Lauren: Are you bipolar
    [7/20/2012 12:09:49 PM] RLB Sr.Director - SwiftyWinds: Not that im aware of..
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
    edited August 2012
    Hmm.. I always thought Ganked was to mean to double team.. Considering I never double teamed to kill him i never thought of it as a "Gank" Oh well.. Then I guess I ganked him :) Do i care? not really lol.

Xatem.. i don't brag about pixels.. Not yet.. Atm Bale is using his pixels to call me a coward.. So I'm going to dump alot of cash into the game and own this game just as Anzac did TO..

I'm not alone Lol. Just last night I got the most powerful sin on the game.. So yeah.. bad news for you guys is this.. I'm not a problem that will go away.. In fact I'm refining my skill to win..

Which is how history shows us how to win no matter what obstacle it may be.

I know this is a game.. And you all make it so much fun Lol. I cannot wait to see you all rage quit in a few short weeks.. When the next 10* orb sale comes.. I'll be buying about 40. Lol.

My archer will be full +10 with stage 3 nirvana bow +10 - +12 haven't decided yet.

I find this to be amusing as hell it's fun to watch people talk **** before they actually know what is going on.. To talk when you see nothing is fine.. Just remember those words when they become false and you eat them.

Bale I challenge you to a 1v1 pking fight best 3 out of 5 In the first week of October. If i win or loose.. It will go on my channel. Because it will not be the fact of pixels.. It will be the skill behind the toon at that point.

Last thing before my quote of the day.. Xatem You have no right to post here because I can already kill you with hardly any trouble at all.. So unless you have a "Warsoul Army" Gtfo Lol.

Ignorance is a false state of security only few have.. Seeing as how I know what I'm doing don't be so quick to judge. if i remember correctly.. I went from tt90 bow and gear to tt99 rank 8 gear all +5 with lunar glade cape and lionheart ammy with a Rank 8 bow in 1 day..

Common sense would tell you that I would do the same again in a higher refined situation anytime I wanted..

So.. Quote of the day...

"You can't say that civilization don't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way."

My way just happens to be the best if goes according to plan.. How can radiance beat me if GoldDigz gets there *** whooped by some members of my squad I'm putting together?

I have 2 slots left to fill.. And though I hate the 2 people I know who they will be.

Squad posting will be up in the next week or so. Can't wait to watch you all **** yourself from seeing retired toons come out to play.
  • J_Balt - Heavens Tear
    J_Balt - Heavens Tear Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I'll 1v1 anyone idc.. Its a game I play to win.. You guys apparently play to troll and make fun of people that are not to your standards :)

That made me laugh a little b:chuckle
    edited August 2012
    Well It's true.. I just want to win.. idc to troll people. Lol. If they spent more time fixing their supposedly war faction as much as they did trolling they would be #1.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That made me laugh a little b:chuckle

Makes me wonder what he really means, though. What is winning in PWI?

If it just means watching your opponent's pixels drop to the floor, then I find that rather sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    See.. people play for diffrent reasons.. Some play to farm.. others play for TW.. I play for another reason.. Same reason why I playd rs.. same reason why I play Call of duty.. I like to be the best.. more than 30% of gamers know this and want the same.. if not feel free to put on crappy gear and be bad.. But I'm very sure you want to be the best you can so you wont do that will you?

If people don't hate you.. Your not doing it right.

Sadly for me.. I have a bunch of noobs as opponents.. Not much fun other than watching you all talk smack. lol.

And try to call me a nerd.. While it takes you guys months and months and years to farm for your gear.. I actually have a life :D! I just buy gold and skip the BS..

BTW PWI please make a way to level to lvl 101 for 300$ Ill buy 2 :D!
    edited August 2012

Yep, sad indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    What's sad is the fact I want drops from pking.. but no one risk.. That makes pk useless..

And sawn I'v known you longer than everyone else in PWI if i listend to you.. Id have a **** build in game.. My archer woulda been ****.. so gtfo you have no idea what your talking about lol.
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What's sad is the fact I want drops from pking.. but no one risk.. That makes pk useless..

And sawn I'v known you longer than everyone else in PWI if i listend to you.. Id have a **** build in game.. My archer woulda been ****.. so gtfo you have no idea what your talking about lol.

please go to a private server -.- they have what you want and nobody would be the wiser, or happier for you to begone...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited August 2012
    Sorry I just don't care to make anyone happy Lol.

So.. With all due disrespect.. Jump off a bridge head first please.
  • Tenasia - Heavens Tear
    Tenasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Oh man..he's gonna gear an archer to be less effective than R9 which there's not already a couple hundred of them. Run for the hills!

I'd make fun of you some more but everyone know how stupid you are already so I'll save myself the effort b:chuckle
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sorry I just don't care to make anyone happy Lol.

So.. With all due disrespect.. Jump off a bridge head first please.

unfortunately...making you happy is not among my priorities either...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
    edited August 2012

Oh, right... that faction. I remember being on the sideline of a trainwreck waiting to happen, but it was quite enjoyable nonetheless. I thought all the banter on the HT forums as SuperWizz was just a bunch of trolling (for whatever reason) since you were nothing like that in-game.

From what I remember, you wanted a few builds for each class so you could pay for the gear of everyone in your ''army'' (which I already suspected to be bull, but I played along).
    These builds being the standard budget-TT99 builds that were fairly common at the time (~2 years ago). It was before all those ridiculous reputation sales came along, so of course they are outdated now.

But let's, just for fun, assume that all wasn't the case and I am indeed full of sh*t, you still took my advice and went head-first into whatever you were planning to do. Let that be an indication of your hubris before history repeats itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I don't even . . . LOL! So much stupidity. Swifty, dude stop. Seriously, half the stuff you say is lies, I was in vent when you were talking about this... You ... OMG, stop digging man pretty soon there is not even going to be enough rope to hang yourself with!

EDIT: I just want to add, -I- Can beat you 1v1 Swifty and I am probably one of the worst PvP people on the whole server. So WTG!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    See.. people play for diffrent reasons.. Some play to farm.. others play for TW.. I play for another reason.. Same reason why I playd rs.. same reason why I play Call of duty.. I like to be the best..

I'm starting to think that you simply say stupid stuff to get attention. And since you wanted to be the best, i seriously think you've succeeded as clown.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Killing a cleric with +3/4 refines is not much to brag about, and I don't brag about my ability in pk or tw. In fact I openly admit I don't pk for ****, don't like to pk, and am really only good as a backup healer in tw, pure healer, basebuffer, or support in everything I do on my cleric.

So yeah.
    Keep digging the metaphorical hole to bury yourself in.
    Pwi is nothing to brag about, much less specific pixels.

*watches you die in duels outside west because you're too scared to actually pk*
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    *Makes warsoul army to defeat Retsuko*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Jazzililah - Heavens Tear
    Jazzililah - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFA_Ko6KDSY&feature=g-u-u\

o.O he s back, and he claims to be the first ever clawarcher b:chuckle
    Thats cute.
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I do believe the first ever 5.0 clawrcher was MilkyWay, from whom I copied that concept and build. At least on HT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • __ian__ - Heavens Tear
    __ian__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    See.. people play for diffrent reasons.. Some play to farm.. others play for TW.. I play for another reason.. Same reason why I playd rs.. same reason why I play Call of duty.. I like to be the best.. more than 30% of gamers know this and want the same.. if not feel free to put on crappy gear and be bad.. But I'm very sure you want to be the best you can so you wont do that will you?

Sadly for me.. I have a bunch of noobs as opponents.. Not much fun other than watching you all talk smack. lol.

And try to call me a nerd.. While it takes you guys months and months and years to farm for your gear.. I actually have a life :D! I just buy gold and skip the BS..

BTW PWI please make a way to level to lvl 101 for 300$ Ill buy 2 :D!

Sorry to break it to you Swifty but you are a nerd and look like Screech from "Saved by the Bell" . I just wish i could be as cool as you and be a legend in my own mind b:laugh

Swifty--> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSSwUBtT3lk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Complete your first quest. b:bye
    Feb 24, 2009
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    "#2 I'm close to my goal and close to getting in Karma.."

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvULt9LeXRwgdEQzVmJnTUh3NVZIZVZmWWhsSktmSXc&output=html

"Swifty_Wings You have been shunned"
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2012
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What he proves with that video is that Drakon recruits from the gutters in HT. b:surrender
    #2 I'm close to my goal and close to getting in Karma..
    Don't think you'll ever get to join karma...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9E_5IJvsho

Btw to the Rad people - Last week before the Radiance fight Swifty was logged on until 20 minutes before the TW. Then he logged for the night. b:shocked
  • Chefstabs - Heavens Tear
    Chefstabs - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    How come I never heard this fool before except on the forums i dont think i ever seen him pk
    and then to talk all this trash get a life man lol at your army and paid thugs to help you gank
    then brag about it i can t wait to see your army in action to strike fear onto us on are server oct vs bale lol go Bale go b:laughb:laugh