A little help please :/

Lethalmask - Lost City
Lethalmask - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Assassin
So lots of things have gone....wrong i guess you could say. I havent played the game in over 6 months... and well, now i have the chance to play again. But of course my ex had to **** into my account, steal all my gear and money and everything that had value to it. SO heres what i need to know:

Im a lvl 91 assassin, need to know what gear i need at this level. I believe i would still be using Hook and Thorns. Just need to know armor and what ever else you guys think would be a good defense.

Here are my stats and what was left for gear:

Counterstrem armor (3 sockets) +2
Windrider Greaves (4 sockets) + 2
Energetic Robe: Wraithgate (3 sockets) +2

Stats:
Vit: 8
Mag: 9
Str:107
Dex:369

Also im demon.

Thanks guys,
Think_Fast
Post edited by Lethalmask - Lost City on

Comments

• StarStrukkk - Heavens Tear
    StarStrukkk - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    At that level, I see most people still wearing the level 60 Rank plate for the -0.05 int, at this stage in time, standard tt 90 boots and pants will do. No point getting TT90 gold, waste of money, since youll get TT99 later anyway.
    Daggers, generally still Hook and Thorns.
    Cape the energetic robe from wraith gate, unless you wanna pay for the lunarglade one.
    wrists, you can find some interval wrists -0.05 pretty easily in AH, well in HT server anyway.
    Helm, well depends what you can afford, Warsould of Earth would be best if you can afford it, youd restat your attributes later for your nirvana helm anyway.
    Ornaments, just anything that gives defence, necklace i reccomend sky demons pearl for the time being, until you hit 99 and can wear the TT99 orns.
    Dont forget your jones.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ...Another hyper baby finally gearing at 91...Which means you don't even know what the hell you're doing as a sin.
    -facerolls keyboard-
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ...Another hyper baby finally gearing at 91...Which means you don't even know what the hell you're doing as a sin.
    -facerolls keyboard-

That.
    Come on mannnnn Skype a bit :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    That.
    Come on mannnnn Skype a bit :(
    I did the other day, and wouldn't ya know it? You were afk >_>
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    I did the other day, and wouldn't ya know it? You were afk >_>

What day was it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    What day was it?
    I can't remember.
    ~Spazz~
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I can't remember.

You should add me to Skype.b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    Sin partay
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    Sin partay

T:dirty Oh wait no tigersb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    Current Wizard Build:
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    So lots of things have gone....wrong i guess you could say. I havent played the game in over 6 months... and well, now i have the chance to play again. But of course my ex had to **** into my account, steal all my gear and money and everything that had value to it. SO heres what i need to know:

Im a lvl 91 assassin, need to know what gear i need at this level. I believe i would still be using Hook and Thorns. Just need to know armor and what ever else you guys think would be a good defense.

Here are my stats and what was left for gear:

Counterstrem armor (3 sockets) +2
    Windrider Greaves (4 sockets) + 2
    Energetic Robe: Wraithgate (3 sockets) +2

Stats:
    Vit: 8
    Mag: 9
    Str:107
    Dex:369

Also im demon.

Thanks guys,
    Think_Fast

Hey I just FC spammed, and this is crazy, here's my gear, so help me maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    Current Wizard Build:
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    hey I Just Fc Spammed, And This Is Crazy, Here's My Gear, So Help Me Maybe?

Oh God So Much Win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    T:dirty Oh wait no tigersb:cry

B:letshavefun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    edited August 2012
    B:letshavefun

Looks like we....
    Are going to have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    Current Wizard Build:
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    Looks like we....
    Are going to have fun.

Teehee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Think_Fast - Lost City
    Think_Fast - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    -facerolls keyboard-

I do know what im doing, its just i havent played in almost a year and got **** with all my gear taken. Does that not say enough?
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I do know what im doing, its just i havent played in almost a year and got **** with all my gear taken. Does that not say enough?
    No...it says nothing. If you can't remember what gear you had before you were ****/know how to maybe look up some gears on your own/search the forums...maybe even look at the convenient stickies to get gear advice, then you can't remember how to play a sin.
    It's not that we're lazy or don't know the answer ourselves, it's just that we hate threads like this because 99.99999999999999999999999999999999% of threads in the sin forums are comprised of questions just like this.
    What gear should I get?
    What can I solo?
    Can I solo x-instance with x-gear?
    Is x-gear any good?
    What gear do I get to have x-APS?
    HiIareHyperNoobWhoNoKnowWutGearToGetWhatShouldIget?
    And such...
    ~Spazz~
  • witniss
    edited August 2012

So you gave your account info out? because people claiming they were **** are 99.9999% not actually hacking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    So you gave your account info out? because people claiming they were **** are 99.9999% not actually hacking.
    The term for that is "phishing."
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The term for that is "phishing."

Or just good old account sharing.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Or just good old account sharing.
    That works too. b:cute
    ~Spazz~
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    That works too. b:cute

Or doesn't rather.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Think_Fast - Lost City
    Think_Fast - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ex fiance got into my account, going through my email and finding all my saved info for pwi. I didnt think he would stoop that low, but i guess i was wrong. When you spend at least 20-100 bucks in a week for him only to play the game, i thought that was pretty generous enough to leave my account alone. But no, guess not. But i've learned now, changed all my passwords, so i should be set, for revenge... lol
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    We don't care about your personal problems here.
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    We don't care about your personal problems here.

Indeed.

Now tell me how do I get mother****ing 5aps?
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Now tell me how do I get mother****ing 5aps?
    Stat 146 strength and get Deicidesb:cute

Side note: I just recently achieved 5aps and I have to say, I don't really see what all the fuss is about.
    I should have saved that money for r8r or r9. b:cry
    Now I have to make do with g15 so the g13 don't become a lost investment.
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Stat 146 strength and get Deicidesb:cute

b:cry

Considering how much coins I've spent on my sin since rerolling and how much half of my reason of rerolling (having an archer) was pretty much turned to useless mush (because I had to sell all the gear to fund my merchanting after a fumble), I sometimes wish I had indeed rerolled to a BM instead.

But hey, at least I achieved the 4.0 Sage on Assassin that I originally thought as totally impossible.

Oh well, maybe I'll level my Archer to 100 so that I can cover the lack of AoEs on my sin. Getting Delta on a sin is hell.
    Side note: I just recently achieved 5aps and I have to say, I don't really see what all the fuss is about.
    I should have saved that money for r8r or r9. b:cry
    Now I have to make do with g15 so the g13 don't become a lost investment.

Ah, it depends. Personally, I only ever use Windshield for 5.0 when I'm low on chi. Though I do have to say that the difference between 3.33 and 4.0 (sparked) is rather game-altering, at least for my playstyle. Of course, if all you do is auto-attack, it's not that big of a difference, but when you're doing a constant cycle of Subsea and Power Dash, it can change a lot. And that's kinda why I'm gonna stick with the g13. Though all the funds that I would've put towards going G15 or G16 will be going towards +11 and +12 refines, eventually. Not really a high priority though.

The only thing 5.0 can really do, as far as I'm concerned, is even a few bumps. Of course, depending on what you're doing, those bumps can be game changers. I can definitely say that being able to spark earlier helps on bosses that deal heavy hits, like Snakefist or Blackhole. And the faster chi gaining does come in handy on bosses that use sleeps, stuns or silences. Then again you can circumvent those by not using your chi skills. Of course, that will result in lower damage.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Of course, if all you do is auto-attack, it's not that big of a difference, but when you're doing a constant cycle of Subsea and Power Dash, it can change a lot.
    Oh, always; mire as well.
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Oh, always; mire as well.

I actually do Subsea + Mire -> Power Dash + Extreme Poison -> wait for chi skills -> repeat. At least in theory it could be fixed with 5 aps and using Tackling Slash on the third iteration.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I actually do Subsea + Mire -> Power Dash + Extreme Poison -> wait for chi skills -> repeat. At least in theory it could be fixed with 5 aps and using Tackling Slash on the third iteration.
    I've been meaning to redo my genie's skills for a while now. Maybe I'll teach her EP and give that rotation a whirl for you.
    ~Spazz~
  • anbelll
    anbelll Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Forum's too aggressive nowadays it seems... Why don't people just offer help when someone asks? Even in the sins forums there is too much hate against demon sins sometimes o.o