SwiftyPotter

Options

Comments

• Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    back to topic:

swifty's bipolar. Just leave him to destroy himself.

The hi line was his invitation for me to talk to him again.
    I'm blocked now. Thank god. I dont have to listen to his ****.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear
    XShadowshotx - Heavens Tear Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Soooo from what this little raging nerd said yesterday; he was working on Episode one of him taking out Radiance members and its about me! Cuz I went out to west and farm killed him and he got to kill me once after Kane_Lust from GD killed me. So yeah I'm expecting a super edited video of me dying several times to make people think he can actually kill me without me using a res scroll and him demon sparking. And cuz of this "skill" he thinks he has, he presumes to be on the same level as me as an archer. I consider myself by no means one of the best archers on HT; I leave said titles to Bale, Aesthor, ArcherDevil, Bloodseeker, and many others who I know are better then me.

On a side note; I have to say my favorite response to this thread was Hoju's. :P
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Also for anyone who is curious as to why he is ever so angry at Radiance. He said someone apparently blackmailed him while he was in guild. We have no evidence nor does he to support said accusations. I and many other members think its a load of BS, and besides how to go about blackmailing someone on a game? Maybe Steopie can explain this one to us cuz he has so many fans. :D
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Also for anyone who is curious as to why he is ever so angry at Radiance. He said someone apparently blackmailed him while he was in guild. We have no evidence nor does he to support said accusations. I and many other members think its a load of BS, and besides how to go about blackmailing someone on a game? Maybe Steopie can explain this one to us cuz he has so many fans. :D

who's Steopie? b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

maybe theblackman got amorous with him, and he misspelled "black-maled"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    maybe theblackman got amorous with him, and he misspelled "black-maled"

this happens more often that is reported...someone has to stop the cycle!!!b:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's not smart to blackmail someone with a warsoul army... ijs. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    best archers on HT; I leave said titles to Bloodseeker
    On a side note; I have to say my favorite response to this thread was Hoju's. :P

Well, we're all entitled to our own opinion I suppose. b:sweat
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options

He gets paid by youtube to get views on his vid. By trolling you he gets youtube views and hence gets monies. With this monies he can buy things like n000ds and hats and beer etc. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    He gets like 40 bucks an upload thats good for one case of beer, hardly enough to fund a warsoul army or an army in general to take on Radiance. As Bale said we are still waiting. And I do wish him the best on trolling me tbh.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    And I do wish him the best on trolling me tbh.

Do I have to be the one to say it?
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Do I have to be the one to say it?

Some one say troll?
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012
    Options
    OMG yay *pees on the floor* so excited.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    OMG yay *pees on the floor* so excited.

It has been brought to my attention that you, good Sir, have a neckbeard.

Shave it off immediately.

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear
    Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hey.. first off lemme clear this warsoul army up.. i was going to make 4 weps.. i was lvl 40 and was told they where a few hundred to make.. so i was a noob get over it you all where to once.. next is me vs rad.. so what i paid ppl to kill rad players... get at me bro lol tbm pissed me off and ur leader cried her way to lead... so w/e.. now.. stop the gossip and ask someone next time instead of making me look bad all of you are the idiots for talking about something u have no idea what your talking about... bale... you started this eh?
    edited August 2012
    Options
    First player with vid proof killing bale 5 times gets 50M have fun :-)

Btw.. shadow we alrwady killed you lol.. i even killed you once myself.

how did it feel to have r9 getting killed by a half refined r8? lol brag all you want buddie i took you down with **** gear.. att level dont mean **** when i dont let you hit me lol
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    come at me swifty yourself. kill me 5 times in a 1 v 1 yourself and ill pay you 50m lol

*edit*

swifty dont you still owe my lovely wifey Jazzi a duel...not even pk, and i hope you can live up to your idea of 1 shotting her.

or as you have said so many times...you can 2-3 shot any and every single person on the server..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
    edited August 2012
    Options
    See bale your being a idiot.. I sayd i can 2 hit crit most people.. and i can.. I 4 hit Ergon_Lover.. which is a full +12 R9 wizz.. Way better than your gear is or jaz.. And i told jaz with that 15 sec stun i cant win.. I can only live about 13 secs then i wont have the sparks needed to attack.. You don't listen man all you do is try to make someone look stupid.

Well congrats you made yourself look stupid without my help :D
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    so when do you wana make 50m then swifty?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm working on it.. give me 3 months I'll be able to kill you like your standing still. Then I'll claim my 50m Hows that?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    sounds like you are scurred..and thats ok b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Difference between scared and walking into a slaughter.. I'm not stupid.. Only reason I was able to kill shadow was because it was on my terms.. Same with you.. Let me finish my toon and refine. :) I promise you a good fight.
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Difference between scared and walking into a slaughter.. I'm not stupid.. Only reason I was able to kill shadow was because it was on my terms.. Same with you.. Let me finish my toon and refine. :) I promise you a good fight.

Still no warsoul? been since 2010 when you claimed to get one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Why must you troll? Dose it make you feel nice over the interweb? Lol

Such a big bad person making fun of poor little Swifty.

Well.. Considering I'm me and your you.. yeah Id be jelous to.

All this rage on these forums got me about 60 more subs on youtube..

So please hate be my guest! Your just adding money to my pocket xD

MORE ZEN PLOX!
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Things I'd like to point out.

1. Swifty you were way behind on this. You didn't come in for... 2 weeks? Since the original post when the thread was starting to die. Borderline Necroposting.

2. You paid people to be ganked, not exactly honorable nor credible way of saying you killed someone if you did it with "help".

3. You 'sayd' you can kill someone, but then **** about how can't kill them if they stun you; but you'd do the same wouldn't you? It's called a fair fight and you lost. Get over it.

4. 2,670 subscribers. Holy ****. You're famous. *dies at the sarcastic awesomeness that must be swifty wings* Moni158 from Deviantart has 63,682 Watchers... do you know who she is? No. She gets paid for it too. So your argument of that fact is invalid. You and her are both rather irrelevant, as you are faces on the internet. Only moni doesn't have to be a complete tard to get watchers/viewers as she has a rare talent and tangible, real world skill.
    So you can play a faceless video game that half of the population has never even heard of. Whooooo. Give the boy a medal.

5. Learn to spell. You're worse than TBM, and he has a legitimate reason for his. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    First off... I havent ganked anyone.. so get your lies right.. yes i can kill R9 players.. but not all of them im sorry to fail your amusement.. now Xatem.. how about you make your trolling *** useful and jump off a.cliff so i have something to watch on tv :-) bale will get his fight.. wheater i win or loose.. it wont be easy for both of us... now as for my spelling... im on my cell.. sorry my fingers are so big.
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You spell like a drunk kindergartner on skype and on game. Don't blame your cellphone for your failure to properly communicate.
    The I key is two over from the Y key. It's SAID. Not Sayd. Sayd is a fictional character in the DC Comics universe. Thank wikipedia for the knowledge.

And I remember you killing ShadowShot. You admitted openly to having an R9 BM take his hp down before you did anything yourself. So yes, you did kill him! Gratz on the gank. I watched you do the same to lone_lucifer several times as well; a guy who WAS your friend until you started acting like a complete ****.

And what would jumping off a cliff do. All players know there's no fall damage in pwi, in social status or in game. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm having a hard time grasping the point of all this...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    look what I found in my skype history Swifty!
    [7/20/2012 12:25:23 PM] RLB Sr.Director - SwiftyWinds: Thats how i cornered shadow..
    [7/20/2012 12:25:43 PM] RLB Sr.Director - SwiftyWinds: I got a BM to kill him before he could charm up I killed him

GRATZ ON THE GANK BRO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]