Love your Perfect Character? Share/Show them here^^

Options

Comments

• Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I agree on previous posters. This thread has gone a bit too far off what it's meant to be..
    I quit following it when it started containing a spam of pictures, taken from different angles with just one meaning to them. Please, if that's all you can do as poster, stop posting and keep your pictures for yourself untill you have something that's actually different.
    If I wanted to see the same stuff over and over, I'd just go back a few pages. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm just not gonna say much besides: Please amme, gtfo. And take your sexual fantasies with you. WE DON'T WANT THEM HERE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LMAO! Homo-marriage is all age not adult? ! My God! Some people on this forum is totally screwed up!

20iz8eb.jpg

Give me a hug, big brother. :)
    God I love my guys!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Necyla - Dreamweaver
    Necyla - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    All marriage is an all ages thing.
    Regardless of gender.

It's just marriage.
    Just sayin'.
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Amme, dont make me report you again to Krisnda. :) So please, go away or Im gonna be a betch and send her new message about you.
  • MrMelvin - Heavens Tear
    MrMelvin - Heavens Tear Posts: 388 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LMAO! Homo-marriage is all age not adult? ! My God! Some people on this forum is totally screwed up!

Yes YOU are screwed up. No one cares if people are ***, straight or bi-sexual, its the fact that you are posting pictures of a sexual nature on a forum where children could potentially be viewing it also all you do is spam the forums up with comments about six packs, characters bodies and how hot they are, the PWI community do NOT need to know that you get off at looking at pixels so just keep it to yourself. It is not acceptable so I suggest you stop it.
    God I love my guys!

Your characters aren't even that attractive, they have preset written all over them.
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Your characters aren't even that attractive, they have preset written all over them.

Dont forget the "yummy" yellow hair!

EDIT: Sorry for those who like having yellow hair on their toons, I just personally dont like it. :3
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Guys, please keep sexually suggestive images out of the forums.

Rules of Conduct: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive

Thanks.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    .....Is it safe to say the brown stuff has hit the rotating ceiling blades? 0.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yep, now clean it up and lets get back to normal:

kris1m.jpg
    edited August 2012
    Options
    .....Is it safe to say the brown stuff has hit the rotating ceiling blades? 0.0

I thought it was already being blown around the room before?
    -Little Mix lyrics in sig *high 5*

Krisnda wrote: »
    Yep, now clean it up and lets get back to normal:

kris1m.jpg

Your veno looks nice but I personally wouldn't use that hair but I like the colour of the eyes, lips and everything else ^_^
    Dont forget the "yummy" yellow hair!

Yeah I agree it is horrible but as you said its a personal preference.
  • krisnda
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Your veno looks nice but I personally wouldn't use that hair but I like the colour of the eyes, lips and everything else ^_^

I agree, I had the perfect hairstyle for my veno, then when the Rising Tide Expansion came, it changed it to this. Since I hated all the other styles, I decided to just make this work, and you have to admit, it does work nicely.
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I remember it, I liked it too
    Image fom 11/2009

primerau.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options

I thought it was already being blown around the room before?
    -Little Mix lyrics in sig *high 5*

They are from the same area where I was born! I love the song. Its all about ignoring the haters, doing your own thing and loving your life how you want it :D
    I was thinking of making a music vid to it ig :3
    I was just sayin. You know its got real when frankie tells 'it' off O.O

Kris, your veno is soo pretty ^^

• krisnda
    edited August 2012
    Options

They are from the same area where I was born! I love the song. Its all about ignoring the haters, doing your own thing and loving your life how you want it :D
    I was thinking of making a music vid to it ig :3
    I was just sayin. You know its got real when frankie tells 'it' off O.O

Kris, your veno is soo pretty ^^

Than you b:cute. And yea it did ^^.
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is me:

c6602b27d13de7982f5b478ff17d77611339780007.jpg
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You have rights to love your characters just like I have right to love mine. To me, your characters look so boring I don't even feel motivated to log on the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    You have rights to love your characters just like I have right to love mine. To me, your characters look so boring I don't even feel motivated to log on the game.

Yes, you do. And spam pictures all you want. Just leave the sexual imagery and comments to yourself. That's all the GM said and what everyone was else has been asking you. He didn't even edit your picture out.

edit:

Didn't know where else to post this, my char looks really sneaky. :3

2012-08-0502-56-15.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I remember it, I liked it too
    Image fom 11/2009

primerau.png

Yeah I remember that hairstyle also, it was one of the best ones back then, stupid fish come and ruined everything!!

I know I love it too! I was rooting for them from the start! There are loads of musicians and celebrities in my area and also the Olympic stadium so also a LOT of attractive men and women b:chuckle

No one said you don't have the right to love your character but when you are being overly perverted about it, it annoys people.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOL He didn't edit the offensive homo-marriage out either! And my pictures don't even have any nudity! You call that sexual?
    What annoy people is homo-marriage pictures! You have no right to say that to me when someone post offensive pictures like that!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Just read yo.
    Guys, please keep sexually suggestive images out of the forums.

Rules of Conduct: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=63291

2. Post or transmit sexually explicit images, text or other content that is deemed by PWE staff to be offensive

Thanks.

Oh and Krisnda, im having "trouble" scrolling past your image. The scroll movent is shocky, not fluid. It hangs, i had to make alot more scroll movements to get past your image. Any1 else having this?
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    LOL He didn't edit the offensive homo-marriage out either! And my pictures don't even have any nudity! You call that sexual?
    What annoy people is homo-marriage pictures! You have no right to say that to me when someone post offensive pictures like that!

You are the only one being offended by those images even though you, yourself is homo. But on the other hand, 9/10 people got offended by your image. Huh I wonder why. Oh by the way, the 1/10 is just you. b:pleased

-add-
    Also, would you still get offended if her image didn't have the names on it? Seeing your images look just like hers without names, you really got no right to complain about her pictures.

@Slegtst- I had no problem with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
    edited August 2012
    Options

It does not matter whether or not an image contains nudity, an image of one person grabbing another persons crotch, doesn't matter if it is male/female, male/male or female/female, is of a sexual nature and that is not acceptable on this forums. The other poster posted pictures of 2 characters standing and sitting next to each other, that is perfectly acceptable. You don't seem to understand the difference.

The players on this forum don't want or like to come in here and have to read post after post of you saying that a male character has a nice set of abs or you making suggestions that a player should remove the top on their character and post like that, if that if your sort of thing start your own fan page to do it on, we do not want it here.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I love my toons b:cute

2012-08-0821-36-10.jpg

2012-08-0821-47-00.jpg

2012-08-0821-26-52.jpg
  • Amberis - Sanctuary
    Amberis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Veno.jpg
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I stopped playing for about 4 months now but after a buddy came over and wanted to play I got kinda pulled in
    also trying my hand at a melee class a BM
    20120809222505.png
    my mystic and Bm (before I changed her eyeshadow)
    20120417202325.jpg
    my killerdiller seeker (who got to 50s before I retired her a bit)
    20110504152524small.png
    my wiz
    20110504231917.png
    and my veno (went back to an older look)

really do love my chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I got bored of my old look and decided to spice things up a bit, had the old look since my Mystic was around level 30 (not counting changing hairstyles and colours) so I had a look around the forbidden forum topic and found one!!

Mystic.jpg

I made tiny changes to it, which I've now noticed you can't actually see but I'm happy with it!! I may make the head size bigger since the neck seems to be wider than the face but I'll see when I'm less sunburnt, stitched up and tired ^__^
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Aww melvs its cute xD maybe you should add it to the lil thing im running too if you like :)

• Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I agree with Esnemyl. He is really cute!

I agree with the neck to head thing, but I sort of feel like the hairstyle or color is conflicting with the "thick neck" effect, as well. Just because the color of the hair slightly blends in with his skin color.

I'll be brave and post my psy here. I'm 2chicken4RateaCharthread.

I just tweeked her face a little and brought back an old wig for a new look (changing it up for level 100, lol.).

2012-08-1101-07-28.jpg

I hear this wig isn't that good looking, but I think it looks really nice for her face.

2012-08-1101-08-03.jpg

2012-08-1101-10-48.jpg

I just love the way the back of that wig looks b:sad I wish the front were a little different, though.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Aww melvs its cute xD maybe you should add it to the lil thing im running too if you like :)

Thanks ^_^ I will get around to it when I'm not being so lazy :D
    I agree with Esnemyl. He is really cute!

I agree with the neck to head thing, but I sort of feel like the hairstyle or color is conflicting with the "thick neck" effect, as well. Just because the color of the hair slightly blends in with his skin color.

I just tweeked her face a little and brought back an old wig for a new look (changing it up for level 100, lol.).

2012-08-1101-07-28.jpg

I hear this wig isn't that good looking, but I think it looks really nice for her face.[/IMG]

Thank you and the colours aren't final just yet, same with the hairstyle but I think I'll keep the brown eyes they look good in the little picture :P

The only thing with your psy that I don't like is the preset that was used when creating her, the face is like 2 shades lighter than the body which really annoyed me when I was making mine (got so annoyed I deleted it) but that is not your fault. The wig is a weird one... I like the hair style and the way it sits around the face but the big white flowers to me are just unnecessary, I would prefer it just plain with the white detail at the back. Very nice though ^_^