Trials rewards.

Options
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
edited March 2013 in General Discussion
I did Trial one today with my faction and i got as reward the warrior seal and the fortifications: copper (the pack), when i did open it i got directly 3 oricalcum ores, which is bound and no i didn't opened a oricalcum pack by mistake it was really from my reward pack.

I don't plan to recast the weapon on the char i got it, so it's kinda annoying to get a bound reward. Cannot stash it or sell it, i would like if we could at least put in account stash so we can chose on which char we want to recast.

I don't know if it's the new reward coming with the Reflection uptade, but that could be nice to be able to put in account stash if it's the bound mats we get as reward, a other person of my faction got the damascene directly and it was bound too.

And like i said i didn't get the oricalcum packs i directly got it from the Fortification: copper pack, which btw i try to find info about it, but it's not in data base or anywhere, it seem to be the new reward pack for Trials.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
Post edited by Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    PWDB should be updated within the week but until then here are the rewards for each round. It's kind of worse now since the ores than you can get are all non tradeable.
    Round 1 Copper Pack			
    32911	Memorial Coin	12	80.20%
    32912	Round Shield	12	9.00%
    32913	Adam whet	7	5.00%
    32915	Oricalc Ore	3	0.40%
    32914	Plat Ore	3	1.40%
    32916	Dama Ore	3	2.00%
    32917	Hapatizon	3	2.00%

Round 2 Silver Pack			
    32911	Memorial Coin	16	78.70%
    32912	Round Shield	18	9.00%
    32913	Adam whet	9	5.00%
    32915	Oricalc Ore	4	0.40%
    32914	Plat Ore	4	1.40%
    32916	Dama Ore	6	2.00%
    32917	Hapatizon	6	2.00%
    32332	Ancient Emblem	3	1.50%

Round 3 Gold Pack			
    32911	Memorial Coin	20	78.50%
    32912	Round Shield	20	9.00%
    32913	Adam whet	10	5.00%
    32915	Oricalc Ore	5	0.40%
    32914	Plat Ore	5	1.40%
    32916	Dama Ore	9	2.00%
    32917	Hapatizon	9	2.00%
    32332	Ancient Emblem	3	1.50%
    28350	Medal of Glory	1	0.20%

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Thx for the info.

Could just be nice if they put that able to be stash, that suck i got thing i don't even need on that toon so that mean i need to npc oricalcum ores that i would use on a other char on the same account.

Make people get directly bound mats will probably made people stop doing trials beside made them do more trials.

Just example in my faction many people don't plan to rescast they just do to help and give their mats as donations to the guild or sell, but now if they get mats they cannot sell/donate what's the point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well that is a bit of a downer. In fact it pretty much is a let down that half the stuff they put in these days is unable to be traded. It would be nice if they at least account stashed it, then I could use it on other character. But nope. If I can't use it, it gets npced.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well that is a bit of a downer. In fact it pretty much is a let down that half the stuff they put in these days is unable to be traded. It would be nice if they at least account stashed it, then I could use it on other character. But nope. If I can't use it, it gets npced.

Yup my cleric is in a faction doing trials, but i don't plan to recast anything on my cleric, so i was usually put in account stash cause on mystic i might recast, but my mystic is in a TW faction that doesn't do trials.

That suck to npc something that worth million that i need on a char on same account, but can't account stash it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah it's pretty stupid you pay for the account stash and they deny you the ability to use it how stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Obviously I should just go solo trials 1+2 for damascenes/hapatizons in hopes of getting better stats than accuracy on my cleric's glaive.

Or that's what I'd do if I cared enough to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    unless im mistaken the ore is only bound if you open the ore pac, other wise they are like a normal item, and he only time this is not the case is if you get them from the faction treasure in trial 4+ and you have to char bind them or they will go poof when you leave the base or did i miss something?
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    WTF?

The new trial mats are bound!?

I do trials on my rank 9 to help others- give my alts the mats I need in the account stash and give the mats I don't need to others.

Now what are trials for?
  • Aiwana - Harshlands
    Aiwana - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    WTF?

The new trial mats are bound!?

I do trials on my rank 9 to help others- give my alts the mats I need in the account stash and give the mats I don't need to others.

Now what are trials for?
    unless im mistaken the ore is only bound if you open the ore pac, other wise they are like a normal item, and he only time this is not the case is if you get them from the faction treasure in trial 4+ and you have to char bind them or they will go poof when you leave the base or did i miss something?

The oricalcums/damacenes/hapatizons/(most likely)platinums that drop from bosses are still in the form on packs, which are tradable. The ones from the old Arcanum Treasure, now called Fortifications: Bronze/Silver/Gold aren't given in the form on packs anymore, so they are automatically bound to the character. Hence the hype and rage xD But all the other mats are still tradable.
  • _Ultima_ - Lothranis
    _Ultima_ - Lothranis Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this trials drop bound thing is really really stupid\useless

and i suggest maybe to enhance trials' bosses drop rate and maybe put chances for every kind (dama epa etch) of r8r mats since trial 1 boss

dont forget in eu servers doing trials is really a hard duty
  • Janora - Raging Tide
    Janora - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    this is just going to make it harder for the people that actually do trials for the recast mats, most of us go for the coin from mat reward and this is just going to give us less reason to do it.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    PWI has successfully failed again

Any bets on the next thing they **** up
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • TrueMax - Sanctuary
    TrueMax - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The problem i see is that the non bound mats go to the faction (boss drops and at lest any faction i ever been in the faction gets them) and the players got the reward. You could then stash the mem coins you normally got or if u got something decent Score! Made some money. Now the player rewards are bound while the mats the faction takes are not. Im sure it could be worked out but under current model players now get "screwed" by no longer being able to sell the mats they get from the reward.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    R8r is dead. Bound non stashable mats further kills it. Go Warsong and Nirvana for better gear.

(Barb & Cleric weapon excluded)
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The oricalcums/damacenes/hapatizons/(most likely)platinums that drop from bosses are still in the form on packs, which are tradable. The ones from the old Arcanum Treasure, now called Fortifications: Bronze/Silver/Gold aren't given in the form on packs anymore, so they are automatically bound to the character. Hence the hype and rage xD But all the other mats are still tradable.

Thx to answer them.

Yea beside make it more easy they made it so people will not want anymore do trials, like i said some people do it for help and give their reward mats to faction or friends now they can't cause it's bound and cannot even use on a other char.

A lot of mats will be npc and peole now cannot buy anymore from other people to recast which mean can take 2-3 years of trials to get all mats. People wont do it anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    WTF they are suppose to make trials MORE doable. It has been hard enough getting help to do trials from people who are not recasting, do they really expect people to help when they can't sell or give away the mats they get from the chests now?

I have put a lot of time and energy, even some money into this game and they go and do idiotic things like this making it more difficult for people to actually play a PvE game, where trials are the only thing that can really compare with any type of raiding.

PWI stop **** up, this needs to be fixed, and not months from now. i was very excited about these changes but instead of making it better you made it a thousand times worse.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

I bet the Fortifications aren't stash-able either. b:angry

So if your Rank 9 what's the point of ever helping with trials if you can't give stuff to your alt or others or sell your rewards?

Lame Fail Rage Quit material

This is worst than Frost Glitch

Preventing you from doing something good for yourself and/or others is a bigger fail than not fixing a glitch you didn't have to exploit.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So if your Rank 9 what's the point of ever helping with trials if you can't give stuff to your alt or others or sell your rewards?

Actually, if you were R9 or APS there was little to no incentive prior. Most of the time you could make better money elsewhere, especially as an APS toon.

However, there was the drive to help your faction mates improve their gear. It was also a fun event to do as a faction - you were gearing people out while playing together at the same time.

With Stage 3 Nirvana, the gearing aspect is gone save a Def Level weapon for Clerics or Barbs (And other Def level fanatics). Some BMs also like Purge Poles. Past such, 3rd Stage Nirvana is leaps ahead. Prior to 3rd Stage Nirvana, the R8r armor was highly sought after if you were not doing R9.

Removing the option to sell your spoils to players at a price worth the charm ticks and pots invested at the very least just makes going to trials a 100% altruistic endeavor. And still silly, given the Stage 3 Nirvana armor is better.

Wish I had/saved more tradeable mats, they may go way up in price now!
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ugh. I aint too happy about that. x__x
    most of the time(getting coins) it would hardly cover my repairs, and not even my costs in mpfood. However, it was at least some coin that I always got back, and a small chance for profit. Besides that it's fun sometimes.
    At this point though... :/ not so sure anymore. As I have no interest or what-so-ever in recasting my rank8 I have no use at all for the mats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Ye i think some people might stop help since even if they get a oog dmats they wont be able to give it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    With Stage 3 Nirvana, the gearing aspect is gone save a Def Level weapon for Clerics or Barbs (And other Def level fanatics). Some BMs also like Purge Poles.

Well Trials was also the only way (and still is) for R9 dagger Sins to reach 5 aps as well so there is some incentive for that class to continue doing them, albeit with the mat binding changes, good luck getting your well geared faction mates to help out now.

But in general I agree... Trials has now become what Lunar used to be... a dead instance.
  • _Kamaria_ - Raging Tide
    _Kamaria_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I get Hap ore - Bound - really

I just don't get the brain power used behind this change.

Changes should have been made to HELP make faction trials more accessible and help it so more people would actually want to HELP do trials

Instead you make it so less will want to help

I'm about on my last straw with this game, when changes keep being made to make it worse to play instead of more enjoyable.
  • The__Sun - Dreamweaver
    The__Sun - Dreamweaver Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

*waits for them to realize ohhhh we forgot to bind those too and ruin trials further*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    **** Laws of Physics I'm going to shoot crystals from my hands and summon meteors from the air.... Laws of Psychics
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Some people want R9 as end game, some other Nirvana, some other maybe R8r, but with the bind rewards everyone will go for Nirvana and all people will be a copy cat to each other.

On my server i already saw the price of people who had the mats in pack from before sell highest price.

R8r is a is not a old thing, but it's already becoming something people would not want to do cause it will be too long to get it, plus if the person don't have luck and get **** stats that's gonna be a pure waste of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well, thanks PWI.
    Now I have absolutely no reason to do Trials.

I used to do it for the small profit gain and to get together with the faction. Some of our members only joined to help out, more often that not they would lose more coins than they gained. Now this is bull-, they can't even at least cover the repair cost, mp and hp food from them.

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I saw 2-3 reply about mp pots, as mystic i'm one of the class that cost the most mp and with the god's blessing i don't even need to use one mp pot, but when i need to buy it 2-3 times plus the time trials take to do the reward doesn't worth it anymore.

Cause even the low tradable mats would probably become really hard to sell and the price will probably really drop since no one will go for R8r no more.

They changed the reward for the second and third set of trials, but to be honest on my server i think there's only one faction who can do it, which mean for ALL the other factions R8r will become something that people will not plan anymore. (even some faction cannot past trials 4, they should change the order of the trials to put it to be the more easy trial to the hardest one beside make the mats bound)

With the third nirvana and R9 recast they should make the R8 recast way much more easy to get not more hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yeah I thought PWI was about doing dungeons and having fun with your guild. b:laugh There is that word again: Fun

Also wondering where all the PvE went. Isn't the 'game world' meant to be filled with players having 'fun' ? Even in the starting areas? Even in the mid level areas? Where is the grind parties at? Where are the zhen parties at?. Yeah that used to be fun.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • MysJenny - Heavens Tear
    MysJenny - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Yeah I thought PWI was about doing dungeons and having fun with your guild. b:laugh There is that word again: Fun

Also wondering where all the PvE went. Isn't the 'game world' meant to be filled with players having 'fun' ? Even in the starting areas? Even in the mid level areas? Where is the grind parties at? Where are the zhen parties at?. Yeah that used to be fun.

*coughs on HT in my faction coughs* >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Fon for the siggy ~<3
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well Trials was also the only way (and still is) for R9 dagger Sins to reach 5 aps as well so there is some incentive for that class to continue doing them, albeit with the mat binding changes, good luck getting your well geared faction mates to help out now.

But in general I agree... Trials has now become what Lunar used to be... a dead instance.

To get 5 Aps for r9 sin, u need coins, shields and damascene ores and damascene ores can be made from eye of darkness and tokens, which is still the cheapest option around. This only screwed the people that do trials for coins as the most expensive mats can't be sold now b:surrender
  • _Bubble_ - Raging Tide
    _Bubble_ - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    MP for seekers is bad, I mean really bad, blessing doesn't help.

HP charms it can be used greatly for all classes.

The changes that have been made make it very difficult now to get people to do trials.

They say with T3 nirvana why bother.

They say with half the mats being bound now, I can't even help the faction by selling cheap or giving them away to those who decide to recast.

They say it is a waste of time, repair bills and charms to even bother with this instance.

Changes should have been made to make it better for people to want to come to trials, it was not it is worse now.

Changes need to be made to make r8.5 worth doing, since it takes a lot more effort to 8.5 gear then it does to T3 Nirv them.

Please PWI, we want to play your game, and we want to do trials. There is this amazing zone that is one of the best challenges in the game, yet it can't be rationalized why to do it. All we are asking is that the work and efforts you put into creating this zone, be made better able to be done, by making it worthwhile for *everyone* not just the few who want to go r8.5.