Open petition to GMs to give g16 vana axes Zerk, and also give othe abilities weapons

Rauldaman - Sanctuary
Rauldaman - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
It's simple, G16 nirvana may be close but it's still not quite better than rank 9 armor.
I made two different gear sets to prove this.

1- Is the first set I made, and honestly, my personal goal. http://pwcalc.com/4dbac5d79c307fd6

2- R9, same shards, same refines.
http://pwcalc.com/e8101d87e0a41f90

So I'd like to turn this thread into some kind of petition chart and would like to ask my fellow players who are agreeing with me to put a comment up in here.

If you didn't catch my drift, my request is to get Zerk into vana dual axes, and perhaps the other effects you'd normally get on other weapons too (Spirit Blackhole, Purify, etc.)

Not all of us can afford r9, and we turn to g16 as an alternative to try and even up the game a little bit, so please give us, g16 nirvana fanatics, this that we ask for.

I hope GMs are interested on reading this.
Namely, this is just my opinion of course.

Regards~~

rauldaman
Post edited by Rauldaman - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lol at stopping at +9 ornies
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I'm realistic, not going much further because I know it's gonna take longer to get. Just placed what I can possibly finish in a few months, and didn't go extremist and +12 everything ^_^.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Lol, no.

G16 fists and daggers are already top of the food chain.

Do you even realize that G16 with GoF would quite literally be identical to recast R9?

G16 dual axe:
    Attack Level +40
    Strength +18~19
    Vitality +18~19
    Maximum Physical Attack +130

Recast R9 dual axe:
    Physical Attack +63
    Strength +10~11
    Vitality +10~11
    God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance
    to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP.
    Atk. Level +40

G16 Nirvana dagger:
    Attack Level +40
    HP +350
    Dexterity +18~19
    Range +1

Recast R9 dagger:
    Range +2
    HP: +205
    Dexterity +10~11
    Atk. Level +40

Add GoF to those and they're obviously superior to recast R9.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    The way I see it, the G16 lacking the special add-ons are just a part of the pros/cons of that path.

G16s are easier to acquire and have high damage, but lack Zerk or other useful effects
    R8r is somewhat weaker, but has the potential to gain very useful effects (purify, spirit blackhole, ect)
    R9 has both a useful effect and high damage, but costs a lot more to acquire.

I dont see what's wrong with this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I'm realistic, not going much further because I know it's gonna take longer to get. Just placed what I can possibly finish in a few months, and didn't go extremist and +12 everything ^_^.

+9 and +10 refines cost the same amount per refine past +8
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Lol, no.

G16 fists and daggers are already top of the food chain.

Do you even realize that G16 with GoF would quite literally be identical to recast R9?

G16 dual axe:
    Attack Level +40
    Strength +18~19
    Vitality +18~19
    Maximum Physical Attack +130

Recast R9 dual axe:
    Physical Attack +63
    Strength +10~11
    Vitality +10~11
    Atk. Level +40

G16 Nirvana dagger:
    Attack Level +40
    HP +350
    Dexterity +18~19
    Range +1

Recast R9 dagger:
    Range +2
    HP: +205
    Dexterity +10~11
    Atk. Level +40

Add GoF to those and they're obviously superior to recast R9.

R999 Dual Axes
    5% Max HP.
    Atk. Level +40%
    Atk. Level +10%
    Critical Hit Rate +3%
    Strength +20
    Maximum Physical Attack +80
    Vitality +11

R999 daggers

God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP.
    Atk. Level +40%
    Atk. Level +10%
    Critical Hit Rate +3%
    Dexterity +8
    Range +2
    HP +205

You call g16 vana superior to 50 attack levels?
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    3rd recast rank 9Dual Axes
    5% Max HP.
    Atk. Level +40%
    Atk. Level +10%
    Critical Hit Rate +3%
    Strength +20
    Maximum Physical Attack +80
    Vitality +11

3rd recast rank 9 daggers

God of Frenzy: Infuses the wielder with divine fury! Has a higher chance to deal double damage. Costs 5% Max HP.
    Atk. Level +40%
    Atk. Level +10%
    Critical Hit Rate +3%
    Dexterity +8
    Range +2
    HP +205

dervish also costs roughly 10 times what the g16 vana axes cost

(omg wantwantwantwant it though, and Requiem is just sickening)
  • Kanmi - Sanctuary
    Kanmi - Sanctuary Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    1- Is the first set I made, and honestly, my personal goal. http://pwcalc.com/4dbac5d79c307fd6

You have 5 Addons... not possible . It's 4 total, 1 unique and 3 randoms .
  • Rauldaman - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Thank you. Added an extra one by mistake
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    G16 is a lot easier to farm, and takes about half the coin for r9, and you want it to be BETTER than it? Anyone else see something wrong with that?
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    G16 is a lot easier to farm, and takes about half the coin for r9, and you want it to be BETTER than it? Anyone else see something wrong with that?

As I pointed out, his suggestion would pretty much put G16 on par with recast R9.

In case you missed it, there's two recasts. Your suggestion would literally make G16 Nirvana equal or superior to the first recast of R9. And that's ridiculous.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    R9 recast Dual Axes cost:

85 General Summer Tokens @ 5 gold a piece w/ gold @ 1.3m each and w/ tax = 563.55m
    5 Medals of Glory @ 20 gold each = 132.6m
    300k rep with 50 badges = .45 silver = 108 gold = 143.208m
    4800 Uncanny Crystals @ 300k each = 1,440m
    1200 Rapture Crystals @ a cheap 1m each = 1,200m

Total cost without including the ring: 3,479.358m, or almost 3.5 billion coins.

Tier 3 Nirvana Dual Axes cost:

250 Rapture Crystals at a generous 1.2m each = 300m
    60 Basic Badges = Only farmable = 0 coin cost
    Essence of Offense = Since you'll need the mold to make this, it's assumed you farmed it. Otherwise it's ~3m on my server for one = 0 coin cost or 3m
    2 Illusion Lord's Stones = 2.4m each chipped (generous cost here considering they're much lower than that)
    10 Illusion Springs = 100k each = 1m
    54 Ultimate Substance @ 10k each = 540k

And these mats that I won't even bother adding up the costs of them, let alone say how easy it is to farm them:
    20 Sign of Twilight
    8 Astral Stone
    8 Evil Minion's Horn
    16 Stone of Sacred Temple
    8 Forshura's Hook
    8 Feng's Black Armor
    16 Klunky Swords
    5 Frenzy Lion's Skin
    10 Mysterious Skull
    5 Broken Drum
    10 Piece of Skeleton

Total cost: ~307m

And you're saying that you want them as strong as R9 recast? And I'm saying that because adding GoF and all unique add-ons basically makes them the same as R9 recast due to what Olbaze stated.

You should know by now that the more you pay the better gear you'll get. R8 recast and Warsoul weapons excluded.

But before Tier 3 and R9 came out, R8 recast and Warsoul Weapons were indeed the best gear in the game, if not on par with the rest of the game's endgame gear. Tier 3 is great for its adds and cost. You won't get any better than that without them amping up the costs dramatically.

Full T3 armor already has more base defense than full R9, as well as only 5 less defense levels, and 7 more attack levels.

And to add on: For Arcane users, full T3 is already a better alternative than getting full R9. You'll have more attack levels, only slightly less defense levels, but a much higher base attack and base defenses. Not to mention it covers all gear slots except ornaments.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'd rather they give people the option to also buy R9 poles, xbows, etc.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I'd rather they give people the option to also buy R9 poles, xbows, etc.

I honestly could care less. Bm's can get decent other weapons with r8r, but for archers, I don't think I would ever use a sling or crossbow. I'm more of a bow kind of guy.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I honestly could care less. Bm's can get decent other weapons with r8r, but for archers, I don't think I would ever use a sling or crossbow. I'm more of a bow kind of guy.

There's just something hysterically funny about waving a crossbow absently in the air with one hand when you barrage.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Geshwur - Raging Tide
    Geshwur - Raging Tide Posts: 570 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sure, throw GoF on my daggers, 5APS, 40 attack levels, higher damage base than R9...

Sins with 40 attack levels + 5APS + GoF... Do you really think GoF on axes is worth the "balancing" they would have to do by adding it to the other weapons, as well as other unique adds to mag weapons since they can't get GoF...?

G16 NV daggers already have the capability to out DPS Second Cast R9 (And adds have been achieved that do so on Raging Tides) Adding GoF to T3 Nirvy would be ridiculous... But, I for one am ALL for it, so long as they leave my corrent ads as they are, and just add GoF to em. =D

Though, I'm not sure others would feel the same way about sins getting GoF on T3 Nirvy ;) And remember, that IS the reasonable by-product of adding GoF to ANY Physical T3 weapons... Else sins would start QQing. b:chuckleb:cute
    Current Gears
    pwcalc.com/90f636550cbd5beb
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    PLAIN truth...............PWE made s3n to keep the F2P players close to the cashers.
    KEYWORD "CLOSE". Only way you keep on par with R9 is WITH R9.
    IJS