Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I am a coward.

I don't reply to cowards sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    Iyania - Heavens Tear Posts: 612 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mystic did you change your mind about insta deny jenguin from your factions? but now you seem all friends b:chuckle then call people hypocrite wolololol

Wasn't GD made because their founders couldn't get along with rcr, tainted, and co? But now those people are officers in GD! wolololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anatidaephobia - The Fear That You are Being Watched by a Duck
  • xavierpeepoo
    xavierpeepoo Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wasn't GD made because their founders couldn't get along with rcr, tainted, and co? But now those people are officers in GD! wolololol

idk im no gd b:bye

i go play domgrath now, pie give me info plx
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    idk im no gd b:bye

i go play domgrath now, pie give me info plx

Real dom plays dom, and hes an rl mate of mine b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Real dom plays dom, and hes an rl mate of mine b:bye

I had to decipher his rere speak. I think he was asking for domgrath's login to play on it, which makes me assume he is implying that's the other char you PK on...... but why would anyone wanna PK on a full HP barb?? So he is ignorant, misinformed on game mechanics AND unable to form proper sentences.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    So he is ignorant, misinformed on game mechanics AND unable to form proper sentences.
    Sounds like a certain croat, which might explain the raging from him. I guess he's still not over it b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Akasha_Lust - Heavens Tear
    Akasha_Lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Non-factor BM Say hi. =D Sorry posting from an alt. but the name should tell you who i am.

TW the past 7 months, I am really good at pulling a cata now.... wait my GD main is a BM... OHH YEAH!!!! i got to learn my barb cuz my BM would get no action.

TW the past 7 months "Kane_lust says : think anyone will show?
    Other_GDz : No
    Kane_lust says : Awe hey anyone want to do BH After noshow?
    Other_GDz : I'm in.
    Other GDz : Bump"
    That was the main convo between most GDz durring TW. want a look at Karma/RoC/Indig's convo?

Karma person : How long you think this TW with rad will be?
    Karma person : Idk last week was about an hour. wow that
    was fun.
    Karma person : GL in TW all
    2 HOURS LATER
    Karma person : Grats everone was a good TW good job.

Now everything i say is true. last 7 months have been no tatics training. no TWing other than on alts... OHH HEY Karma showed Sliverdigrz... While all these "Retired people" Had long real TW's.

GDz needs massive help with TW rostering and tactics this is a fact. but how do we get better when no one will show? notice we finnally had a show. and in one week we went from 15min to 25min. not a big jump but for mains in a faction that don't get any TW practice thats a nice jump.

I just wish i could have been there for TW, i was getting married IRL during the Trololol trend.

We'll non-factor BM, out.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Once, just once, Id be interested to see an honest post by a GD member/representative/fanboy that doesn't twist reality.

I just can't imagine all of GD is as delusional as the WC and Forum spammers.

Just wow Kane. Just wow.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Akasha_Lust - Heavens Tear
    Akasha_Lust - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Hey ima non-factor don't pay attention to me
  • Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear
    Aurantiumina - Heavens Tear Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Once, just once, Id be interested to see an honest post by a GD member/representative/fanboy that doesn't twist reality.

I just can't imagine all of GD is as delusional as the WC and Forum spammers.

Just wow Kane. Just wow.

*cough*there'smillionofpeopledeludedintobelieving"insertsomereligionhere"andyou'resurprised200playerscanbedelusional?*cough*

excuse me, that was a major coughing fit there b:surrender

but really...you shouldn't be surprised at how EASY it is for people to be delusional...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    You can't breathe untill you choke; You gotta laugh when you're the joke
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    but really...you shouldn't be surprised at how EASY it is for people to be delusional...

I know but all of the WC and Board spammers? Gotta be someone out there who isn't.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
    edited August 2012
    I know but all of the WC and Board spammers? Gotta be someone out there who isn't.

I wouldn't get my hopes high on that oneb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "sorry i hate post like this,im not trolling it,Im freakin gargoyaling it." - OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    "You can't quit untill you try, you can't live untill you die; You can't learn to tell the truth untill you learn to lie
    There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel ALIVE" - Lyrics (not mine obviously coz I'm dumbb:chuckle)
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012

GDz needs massive help with TW rostering and tactics this is a fact. but how do we get better when no one will show? notice we finnally had a show. and in one week we went from 15min to 25min. not a big jump but for mains in a faction that don't get any TW practice thats a nice jump.

Hello Monofkanelust. It seems as though you are delusional enough to think your joke of a TW faction improved going from 15 minutes to 25 minutes. Your faction instead improved on their ability to be kill farmed. b:cute
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    GD improving from 15 to 25 minutes is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Did someone forget the reason you guys walked out of the TW? b:laugh

Does that mean you guys would have done better if you didn't leave, since you might have lasted 40 minutes if only you didn't exit instance?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xavierpeepoo
    edited August 2012
    GD improving from 15 to 25 minutes is the funniest thing I've heard in weeks. Did someone forget the reason you guys walked out of the TW? b:laugh

Does that mean you guys would have done better if you didn't leave, since you might have lasted 40 minutes if only you didn't exit instance?

funy aesthor talking big when she cant do anythng herself.. like you no leave sz unless we in karma are there to assist right?

like evenera talking big about kill farm when you get kill farm right wehn you leave sz so you go blue name

all talkers come from roc but you needed our major help to be able to succeed cause you guys alone are ugly
  • Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear
    Dark_Creed - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i hit all your catshops in tw, my mission was accomplished...

to bad it was laggy for me, dam internet from my phone >.<
  • Iyania - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    funy aesthor talking big when she cant do anythng herself.. like you no leave sz unless we in karma are there to assist right?

like evenera talking big about kill farm when you get kill farm right wehn you leave sz so you go blue name

all talkers come from roc but you needed our major help to be able to succeed cause you guys alone are ugly

Actually I've been retired from PK for over a year. The only reason I went back into PK mode when Trololo was up was my friends asked me to come when they were PKing with Trol. So yea, you're right, I don't do anything when no one else is there to ask me to PK b:bye

I don't really care what you think of RoC, but the fact of the matter is, you didn't beat GD without us b:victory From your own words, does that mean you're ugly alone too? Or are you like those GD people who think we should win 30v80, except you think we should come PK 3v20? I sure hope you aren't Karma's mouthpiece cuz it's embarrassing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Yes,
    GD does need massive help in TW. And for some reason, there are very very few of you that will admit it reality.
    There are plenty of other ways to improve your TW skills, even on your mains. Just take some time to figure that one out. I am not sure of the percentage of members of Trololo that had not taken part in TWs over the course of the last seven plus months. I know I had not really even logged in the game for more then a total of a hour over the course of the last seven months. Yet I had no problem picking things back up just where my squad left off seven months ago. Think about that one a bit and wonder where you can improve....

There was no improvement from 15 mins to 25 mins. Unless you consider us taking the time to wipe all inside towers down and 90% of the faction setting up catshops for screen shots improvement.
    Had we moved for the Crystal, it would have been the 15 min mark or less. I am sorry, that is far from improvement.

Many of us that did come back, where hoping for some solid TW. Sadly, was far from what we found. The call was made after last friday. Dropping the faction for lack of real competition.
    Many of us did not want the faction to break up, but seriously, there was no reason to have it together when what we came for, was clearly not here on HT anymore.
  • Demaulicus - Heavens Tear
    Demaulicus - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Seems like nothing changed on the server. Seems HT still has the grade school mentality to be honest. *goes back to playing around with Blender and Unity*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • matresol
    matresol Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Absolutely nothing changed.

I still post ,,l,, Fu*ckyCat and Fu*ck YOU JewShelly. And fu*ck GOATIA! b:surrender
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012

you aren't very good at trolling either. poor transition shows an obvious lack of a grounded counter point. pretty much agreeing with your quoted text by being so petulant about it.

post on your main
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012

at least RoC did show to GD, unlike some second class faction that is full of big headed players, who were too afraid to show and defend their land against GD even on a 1V1...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited August 2012

I don't know about you. But if there is a good dozen or so fat former wrestler outside of my house waiting for me to go out. I most certainly won't be going out without some bouncers of my own. I mean yea... I could probably out run a dozen or so fat guys. But really now... don't think thats the risk I am willing to take. Just think about it... there really isn't much things worser then getting caught and sat on by a dozen of sweaty fat dudes.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wow. Too much to read in this thread. I'm sure someone can make a best-selling novel or a blockbuster movie out of all this.

P.S. Sorry to say, but the original GD died with its founders (GTIMikee and MoonAura), a long time ago. Gratz to Trololo for a successful mission.

Cheers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
    edited August 2012
    Wow. Too much to read in this thread. I'm sure someone can make a best-selling novel or a blockbuster movie out of all this.

P.S. Sorry to say, but the original GD died with its founders (GTIMikee and MoonAura), a long time ago. Gratz to Trololo for a successful mission.

Cheers.

soap opera would work better b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    you aren't very good at trolling either. poor transition shows an obvious lack of a grounded counter point. pretty much agreeing with your quoted text by being so petulant about it.

post on your main

He's in Karma and is ashamed that he's shetty enough to have not been invited. Why would he want to embarrass himself more by letting everyone know who he is? b:chuckle
  • xavierpeepoo
    edited August 2012
    He's in Karma and is ashamed that he's shetty enough to have not been invited. Why would he want to embarrass himself more by letting everyone know who he is? b:chuckle

how do you know i am not invited? b:chuckle

good luck evenera and go blue name agan now you have no backup
    edited August 2012
    how do you know i am not invited? b:chuckle

good luck evenera and go blue name agan now you have no backup

We invited intelligent people, sorry. b:kiss
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    thats BS...you invited me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Umm xavierpeepoo if you are in fact in Karma please stop being a dumbass. Your first post ever was in regards to Retsuko leaving Rad. Retsuko is in Karma and now your trying to make karma look bad by adding the "we in karma" into it on other **** posts of yours. Who the *** are you? Im in Karma of course and im sure if you are in fact Karma, the majority of karma wouldnt agree with your dumbass... thats why youre posting on an alt? Dont add "we" comments as if anyone is behind you to back you up.