Who else cant updae

Options
Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver
Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Support Desk
Hey guys/gals
I tried to update game but it wont,so i dl the manual dl but that says its corrupt and wont install.
I just dont know what to do now any ideas
Post edited by Dr_Nurse - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you used the manual .cup file make sure you're using the correct one. Sometimes they have more then one manual update for people with older versions. I'd suggest looking at what version yours currently is and then getting the manual patch that best suits yours.... or just use the automatic update from the launcher.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • AussieVixen - Sanctuary
    AussieVixen - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hey guys/gals
    I tried to update game but it wont,so i dl the manual dl but that says its corrupt and wont install.
    I just dont know what to do now any ideas

im having same issue ... updater just keeps timing out cant download manual install says corrupted as for multiple versions of manual update .. i find no readily available listing of ... wich one would be best only a link posted in page one of the patch discussion wich says files are corrupt ... were do we find these other versions
  • Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Update do not work for me too. He write me always at the automatic update "preparing to update" but never update :(
    edited August 2012
    Options
    im having same issue ... updater just keeps timing out cant download manual install says corrupted as for multiple versions of manual update .. i find no readily available listing of ... wich one would be best only a link posted in page one of the patch discussion wich says files are corrupt ... were do we find these other versions

Two versions try the one closet suited for you.

Version 653 upgrading to 658

Version 639 upgrading to 658
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear
    Ezmerallda - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Yeah Mine shows up to date. Never had an udate im verifying files but no idea if it will realize it is out of date. Servers show to be up. Husband computer does same as everyone else stop update and say corrupt. Come one get this mess fixed please ....
  • AussieVixen - Sanctuary
    AussieVixen - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Two versions try the one closet suited for you.

Version 653 upgrading to 658

Version 639 upgrading to 658

tried both these links both pop up update file corrupted ... other than a full 658 install any other ideas cause update is just not working and current full install is 639 wich is missing the new content that wont update so installing that wont help much either
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well if none of those work for you, make sure you have administrative privileges on your computer allowing editing of files if using Vista and higher. Sometimes that can cause a issue if you're not running as an admin.

Make sure the target path for the update is in the right location.

If all else fails there's always the tech support section.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Frankenstein - Momaganon
    Frankenstein - Momaganon Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    manual update worked for me xD
  • loz29
    loz29 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It doesn't work for me, it now won't even try to update, so, good bye pwi, was fun playing you!
  • zedzulzor
    zedzulzor Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    try restarting pc, worked for me
  • loz29
    loz29 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Tried restarting etc, still no go. Weird because the manual patches usually work really well for me!
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If you're having issues with the manual patch, try doing the automatic patching.
  • kid4011
    kid4011 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    same here bro
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    =,(

I've been trying to update this stupid game since 10 my time and its now 1am. I had come on here trying to check the tech support to see what was up because everyone else on my yahoo have been waiting for me to make an appearance, but I'm telling them I probably wont be coming on because of this trouble and I'm getting very upset because I'd been waiting since 1am yesterday which thought it was a simple 2 hour patch when it was like 7 hours or something.

I have tried to restart, log out, cleared task manager, changed and verify, I'm not getting anything corrupt, but I do get errors here and there. The right bar which says Preparing to update works decent, not perfect, but decent enough to show signs of life, then poof error again.

Another error.
    Another error.

=,(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis