PWI Refelctions tonight?

Options
MostoRos - Heavens Tear
MostoRos - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
so according to this article:

http://www.mpog.com/gamelist.cfm/game/282/view/news/read/25176/Perfect-World-International-Reflections-Update-Coming-August-8th.html
Reflections will be tonights maintenance. Any confirmation on this happening tonight?

note in my 4 years of pwi i have never seen so many content updates in such a short amount of time b:pleased
Post edited by MostoRos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    so according to this article:

http://www.mpog.com/gamelist.cfm/game/282/view/news/read/25176/Perfect-World-International-Reflections-Update-Coming-August-8th.html
    Reflections will be tonights maintenance. Any confirmation on this happening tonight?

note in my 4 years of pwi i have never seen so many content updates in such a short amount of time b:pleased

Uhm...50-50 chance given Tony in another interview showed he hasn't a clue of whats going on.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • MostoRos - Heavens Tear
    MostoRos - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Uhm...50-50 chance given Tony in another interview showed he hasn't a clue of whats going on.
    lol it seems even Frankie is clueless, look how long they waited to announce decent
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It quite simple why we are seeing more expansions atm,
    A 2 letter 1 # TITLE coming out
    DUH.
    IJS
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Obviously they are trying to keep people or maybe attract new people before the August 28 deadline, but at least they are doing something. I admire their efforts and am looking forward to the expansion. The size of that patch would suggest its something major.
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    Matche - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Something new in the content o.o http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9927/a50w.jpg Also known as "BOT Island" b:surrender

Oh, and traces of a new map present under the name "五帝争霸"(待翻译) >>
    "Five Emperors hegemony" (to be translated) {courtesy of google translate}
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Something new in the content o.o http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/9927/a50w.jpg Also known as "BOT Island" b:surrender

That's warsong lol "realm of reflection" my *** lazy devs picking old instances instead of making new ones
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    That's Warsong.
    That'd be dumb if they recycled that yet again...when they haven't recycled the Black Sand Palace map yet afaik
    edited August 2012
    Options

Oh, and traces of a new map present under the name "五帝争霸"(待翻译) >>
    "Five Emperors hegemony" (to be translated) {courtesy of google translate}

Didn't realize other people like to look through the patch files..
    Did you see the new "Keeper of Treasure" sin skill? heh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    That's Warsong.
    That'd be dumb if they recycled that yet again...when they haven't recycled the Black Sand Palace map yet afaik

Does this thing even exist lol?

And not yet @Asterelle, still looking trough the map files; where I need to add tho, they added a bunch of textures and ingame models for the other 2 new maps, just no name/images about it.

Btw, can you open elements.data perhaps? If so, please compare the prices of DQs b:cute
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

And not yet @Asterelle, still looking trough the map files; where I need to add tho, they added a bunch of textures and ingame models for the other 2 new maps, just no name/images about it.

Btw, can you open elements.data perhaps? If so, please compare the prices of DQs b:cute

I'm asuming he's talking about FB109 sage (not sure what the name is, but that's the original map). Yes it exests in the game files, but the entrance is locked
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
    edited August 2012
    Options

Can't open it for real unfortunately but can walk through it with a hex viewer. Element Fragments now NPC for 1 coin. http://i.imgur.com/6ifPH.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I'm asuming he's talking about FB109 sage (not sure what the name is, but that's the original map). Yes it exests in the game files, but the entrance is locked

No, I meant the Black Sand Palace o.o There is a "M" map still in our client for that, labeled as a30, but they removed it completely in the Chinese client...

oh and @Asterelle, found that skill, and all I can say is /facepalm b:surrender

EDIT: ty for confirming our hears and crushing our hopes @Asterelle b:cry
  • demmonia
    demmonia Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    so only Sin getting new skill? and please share what that skill is all about :P
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    demmonia wrote: »
    so only Sin getting new skill? and please share what that skill is all about :P
    Keeper of Treasure

Passive Skill

Required Cultivation Aware of Vacuity
    Learn this skill to be immune to the effect of Spoils of War.

b:spitb:spitb:spit

And just passing through the skills again (randomly), my sisters in pets get a new one "Bewitch (Squirrel)" b:surrender
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Warsong was fb109 heaven before it was recycled, afaik. Like Nirvana was fb109 hell.

I mean this map that's never seen the light of day : http://img2.mmo.mmo4arab.com/pw/images/guide/fb/blacksandpalace.jpg
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Anything in the patch that confirms that the 8 hour farming timer is implemented? b:shutup
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    sell you r9 medals to any sucker you can find while you can
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    sell you r9 medals to any sucker you can find while you can

Something about trials giving them outb:chuckle
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It quite simple why we are seeing more expansions atm,
    A 2 letter 1 # TITLE coming out
    DUH.
    IJS

If I was about to release new game, that can't beat 6 year old game... I would go on some dark, far far away place and hide b:laugh

So yeah, I played that game too, and I didn't liked it b:surrender

Also, there is many other MMO games that have expansions scheduled to release in August, not just that over-hyped August 28th game.
  • Matche - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Anything in the patch that confirms that the 8 hour farming timer is implemented? b:shutup

Can't confirm it yet, but in the new interface files, only the the "Reflection Interface" is present, thus the timer is either not present, or is inside tasks.data, which I can't open b:sad
  • jimbillybob46310
    jimbillybob46310 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Good for you Cro.
    YOU are 1 of the FEW who hasnt liked it.
    TO each their own.
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Technically, fb 109 sage is what we now see as Nirvana Palace, and fb 109 Demon is what we now see as Warsong city xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver
    PetalaRubra - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This patch install for himself, i downloaded and now cant login again, only downloaded...b:surrendersomeone can help me?
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Can't open it for real unfortunately but can walk through it with a hex viewer. Element Fragments now NPC for 1 coin. http://i.imgur.com/6ifPH.png

Sad it's true, but still wonder why they changed it. Can't be anything to do with botting, considering there's been 2-3 veno's botting foxwing supreme's literally since the game started, yet those DQ's aren't nerfed at all.