Cube and cleric

Options
Vasanta - Lost City
Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Cleric
Hi guys, I came to ask you for a piece of advice. My cleric just can not pass these rooms
Room 21 - Beast Hunter
Room 23 - Real or Fake (takes ~10minutes)
Room 29 - Slaughterhouse EX
Room 33 - Monster Trapper

I just do not know how to pass them. In rooms 21,29,33 the mobs have life drain and it doesnt matter if i triple spark or not they still drain to full hp , because i can not survive their damage for long. My cleric wears hh90 weapon +3.
What should i do just give up or just wait and level to 95, because mobs which I need to kill are 5 levels higher than me b:cry
Post edited by Vasanta - Lost City on

Comments

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Room 21 - Beast Hunter

For 21/29/33, just freeze from far and hit them a bunch. Your DPS can't be that low as to not be able to kill them unless you have horrifically low mattk.

For 23, if you lack the pdef to tank the hits of the real ones, then you can triple spark and then kite them enough to kill them. Similar method as 21, really. Likewise, you can keep re-entering till you find a fake one, but that's bound to take longer :<
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Vasanta - Lost City
    Vasanta - Lost City Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For 21/29/33, just freeze from far and hit them a bunch. Your DPS can't be that low as to not be able to kill them unless you have horrifically low mattk.

For 23, if you lack the pdef to tank the hits of the real ones, then you can triple spark and then kite them enough to kill them. Similar method as 21, really. Likewise, you can keep re-entering till you find a fake one, but that's bound to take longer :<

my m. attk is ~6k-8k I have 3.3k hp , still doing my best, but when I am trying to heal myself they drain my hp and after I'm done healing myself they are full again.

Can you tell me what skills should i use? I'm using wild thunder (lvl 10) , but it doesnt really help (I triple spark before hitting a mob)
  • Prophete - Dreamweaver
    Prophete - Dreamweaver Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For the room 23, I would advise this.
    First, before you choose the mob you will DD, be sure to be at full spark.
    Then, just seal the mob (dimensional seal), triple spark, and do cycone/plume shot/ cyclone / plume shot...
    When the seal goes off, sleep the mob, then go at max range.
    Dont attack the mob now, just let him asleep, and try to gain as much chi as you can, and gain time.
    If the sleep lasted long enough, you should have the dimensional seal again.
    If the mob is still asleep, then start with wield thunder, then use dimensiannal seal.
    Here, you can spark if you have enough chi, or just start again, the cyclone / plume shot ritournelle.

If the mob ever goes out of sleep / stun too fast, just let him hit you and spam Ironheart Blessing.(IH)

Repeat the previous step as long as its needed, and you should pass this room.

I know it was one of the most difficult room for me when I had TT90, but you should just repeat endlessly the stun / attack / sleep cycle, and you should win, no matter what. :D

I hope this helped you.
  • Balthier - Dreamweaver
    Balthier - Dreamweaver Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    For room 23 you should manage to kill it by using freeze, then cyclone, plumeshot etc (triplesparked prefferably). When it gets close, just eat HP food instead of healing yourself with skills, and keep attacking it and it should go down quick enough.
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hi guys, I came to ask you for a piece of advice. My cleric just can not pass these rooms
    Room 21 - Beast Hunter

I just do not know how to pass them. In rooms 21,29,33 the mobs have life drain and it doesnt matter if i triple spark or not they still drain to full hp , because i can not survive their damage for long. My cleric wears hh90 weapon +3.
    What should i do just give up or just wait and level to 95, because mobs which I need to kill are 5 levels higher than me b:cry

when i was lvl90 as a cleric with a wraith conquerer+4, to do 21/29/33, i had a genie with cloud eruption. chi siphon is also really good, if not better (i eventually got chi siphon instead of cloud erupt). get full chi before you attack the mobs. get near them so you can hit them, but not close enough so that they can hit you. then spark, and use a cloud eruption, kill the mob. by the time you are done, you should almost have another spark ready. gather some quick chi if u need, using IH on yourself, and do the same on the next mob. in this case, 21 and 33 should be finished in under 2 minutes. at the time with TT90+4, i never failed 21/29/33.

23 is pretty simple. cloud erupt/chi siphon as much as often as possible. silent seal+run back out of melee range as much as you want. but the way i did it at the time was, IH+cyclone+IH+cyclone and spark and continue to IH+cyclone until the thing died. you dont really need to retreat and freeze. definitely did not take more than 2minutes on the tough ones, and no more than 1minute on the easy ones.
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.