Uhm....embracing not allowed for questing?

SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
Short story(even more)short:

My Cleric had a quest from divine emissary thing to kill xxx mobs in Hell (or whateva its called),the quest was a quest-item type(You kill mobs,you have X chance to get a quest item -- in this case was 100% chance -- Its this one to be precise).

No problem for my Cleric to handle those mobs herself,but since she's too lazy erm gracious to kill stuff,I dealt with mobs myself -- the interesting thing come up when a barb who also needed those mobs decided to squad,embracing my Cleric( b:angry <- me jealous),and going afk,following me.
From the moment he embraced my so-cute Cleric,she didn't get quest drops anymore (b:angry <- me angry this time),so after a few tries,I took her off the furry barb's arms and voila' - she gets quest items as usual....

Since when embracing its against questing b:question (Quest works as normal if the target was to kill a monster instead of getting its quest drop).

Edit:
Uhmmm...this post was longer than planned o.o
WTB>More Fash
Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
Post edited by SoulRequiem - Sanctuary on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    In general Quests do not activate when embracing.

Examples.

Opening a Pack

Going into Rebirth

Finishing a Quest.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Another funny thing:

On quest"Radiant Wing Demons"(ye another Divine Quest),the quest description says:

"There are too many Radiant Wing Demons in the sky. They're blocking out the sun!"

....and the said mobs are in Momagannon(aka Hell),where the sun never shines to begin with..... b:surrender
    WTB>More Fash
    Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Another funny thing:

On quest"Radiant Wing Demons"(ye another Divine Quest),the quest description says:

"There are too many Radiant Wing Demons in the sky. They're blocking out the sun!"

....and the said mobs are in Momagannon(aka Hell),where the sun never shines to begin with..... b:surrender

Oh, the sun is there all right. You just can't see it because of all those Radiant Wing Demons!!!! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    In general Quests do not activate when embracing.

Examples.

Opening a Pack

Going into Rebirth

Finishing a Quest.
    This ^^
    And 'pop-up' quests do not complete either when embracing. (Find an area for quest pop up window to complete)
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    PW doesnt promote love ............. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    My sibling had to relog two characters that were doing morai 1st gold chain when 1 pop up refused to show up no matter what because they were embracing while doing said quest together....

Hell, I still remember being able to walk into TT/FCC gates while embracing and enjoying the rarely looked at wall behind the blue portal.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Catshops also stop quests ;o
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well the quest description does say winter is coming so embracing not working with quests is only the beginningb:shocked