What level can a mystic solo TT

Options
GumyBear - Raging Tide
GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Mystic
I was wondering what lvl can a mystic solo TT. I have a lot of fairy keys, I think that's what they are called, and I want to get rid of them.

My mystics lvl is 78.

Please and thank you b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by GumyBear - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's more about equipment rather than levels if you want solo squad mode TT (which drops the boxes).

Probably not worth it either, unless you have like R9+10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • uncleblademaster
    uncleblademaster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Try when you are R8 or reached endgame. Never seen a caster solo tt lol
  • darksynn
    darksynn Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Honestly I think mystics like some classes only stand a chance soloing TT in single mode I've done so several times on my mystic but unless you're probably r9 with refines then you might be able to solo some squad mode lower TT modes.

In short if it's the Fairy Boxes you're after you're better off looking for a TT 1-1, 1-2 team at your level.

Our class is only a notch above the wizards, psys and clerics in terms of soloing stuff a veno would always beat us back at it. I've learnt and accepted that while I'm happy I can solo a few things as mystics I'm happier being in squads cause that's where we shine more.
  • LividLemur - Dreamweaver
    LividLemur - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ugh TT.. i still hate TT with endgame gear on mystic

TT was made for APS like most farming instances, unfortunately. Would be better to use a sin/bm alt for TT imo and use your mystic for farming caster nirv when 100+
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    OmniX - Heavens Tear Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I was tanking emperor in 3-2 with Nirvana +6... when i got my full R9, soloing tt's obviously became even easier. I have in fact challenged myself to see what i could solo and so far i can solo... FF, PV 100+ two times a day, TT 1-1 > 3-3 (a lil over an hr for 3-2/3/3), i can solo lunar even tho it takes forever solo (i wouldn't recommend it). Mystics if decently geared can solo a lot of instances and if you're able to get R9....even more doors open. Ill make videos ofkme soloing TTs like the ones i already have on you tube so you could see that its totally possible :D
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So basically I have to be r9 or be in end-game gear..... Great b:irritated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    So basically I have to be r9 or be in end-game gear..... Great b:irritated

Nope stage 3 nirvana rivals R9... its great gear as well.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    But but but none of my characters have gotten past lvl 79 b:cry b:cry b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I was tanking emperor in 3-2 with Nirvana +6... when i got my full R9, soloing tt's obviously became even easier. I have in fact challenged myself to see what i could solo and so far i can solo... FF, PV 100+ two times a day, TT 1-1 > 3-3 (a lil over an hr for 3-2/3/3), i can solo lunar even tho it takes forever solo (i wouldn't recommend it). Mystics if decently geared can solo a lot of instances and if you're able to get R9....even more doors open. Ill make videos ofkme soloing TTs like the ones i already have on you tube so you could see that its totally possible :D

i would b pretty impressed to see a mystic solo 3-3, tbh. The rest (ff,pv, casters, even lunar) aint so bad
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Im a "ur-run-of-the-mill" R8 AA Mystic. Im not sure what my limitations are, but I will say I have 4920 HP - 1881 PDef, which I know to most rates an auto-fail, lol. But anyway, Im having trouble getting my 100 culti done.

I need to kill 30 of 3 mobs for the Road To Tao part Im currently stuck on. 2 sets of mobs are down, and to get the 3rd set of mobs, I need to kill 3 bosses in Act II: Symphony of Fates - Squad Mode.

Think its possble to solo it?

Thanks. b:thanks

P.S. Like I said, I dont know what my limitations really are, but Im soloing Eden just fine - with an occasional death by Phlebo.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Im a "ur-run-of-the-mill" R8 AA Mystic. Im not sure what my limitations are, but I will say I have 4920 HP - 1881 PDef, which I know to most rates an auto-fail, lol. But anyway, Im having trouble getting my 100 culti done.

I need to kill 30 of 3 mobs for the Road To Tao part Im currently stuck on. 2 sets of mobs are down, and to get the 3rd set of mobs, I need to kill 3 bosses in Act II: Symphony of Fates - Squad Mode.

Think its possble to solo it?

Thanks. b:thanks

P.S. Like I said, I dont know what my limitations really are, but Im soloing Eden just fine - with an occasional death by Phlebo.

The difference between TT and Eden is that most TT bosses are either pure phys. attack or have insane magic attack ranges.

I'm assuming your 1881 p.def is unbuffed, which would be about 4.4k fully buffed (verdant shell, cleric and BM buffs). In that case the first boss of 2-1 would hit you between 967 and 2901. You'd probably be too busy healing yourself to actually damage it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The difference between TT and Eden is that most TT bosses are either pure phys. attack or have insane magic attack ranges.

I'm assuming your 1881 p.def is unbuffed, which would be about 4.4k fully buffed (verdant shell, cleric and BM buffs). In that case the first boss of 2-1 would hit you between 967 and 2901. You'd probably be too busy healing yourself to actually damage it.

I have a belt to switch out that brings my PDef up to around 2245, but my HP will drop to 4785.

Are the next two bosses marshmallows, or does it only get worse?

Thanks for your input. b:thanks
  • difgitu
    difgitu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Try when you are R8 or reached endgame. Never seen a caster solo tt lol

my main is a 101 mystic with hh99 gear and i solo TT squad mode daily for fairy boxes. Just gotta know how to play your class really well and you can do alot of things people didn't think you could.
    edited August 2012
    Options
    "TT" is one thing

3-3 or even 3-2 is another
  • TidePhoenix - Raging Tide
    TidePhoenix - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Awesome, gonna make a Mystic b:victory
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This is kinda ontopic in here, and my video needs more viewers b:avoid

mystic solo in 3-1 squad mode
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayyf6m7fZWM

And i know, even 3-3 can be solo'd by mystics. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Gratz, but i'm personally not impress by someone R9 almost fully buffed soloing something, no offense, but everyone could do it with R9 and buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Gratz, but i'm personally not impress by someone R9 almost fully buffed soloing something, no offense, but everyone could do it with R9 and buff.

jelly response b:cute
    As for being buffed... i was purged by beast which makes him tough :(
    Any other boss is easy cake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    jelly response b:cute
    As for being buffed... i was purged by beast which makes him tough :(
    Any other boss is easy cake.

To be honest i watch around 3 minutes and stop the video since for me i don't have ~20 minutes to loose to watch a video of R9 buffed soloing TT3-1. Maybe some people enjoy it, but it's personally not my thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    To be honest i watch around 3 minutes and stop the video since for me i don't have ~20 minutes to loose to watch a video of R9 buffed soloing TT3-1. Maybe some people enjoy it, but it's personally not my thing.

Another jelly response b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's not about being jelly. It's about that it's sad that it just takes some OP gear to faceroll basically anything. That's pretty crappy for a game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options

b:thanks Thank you for the video, it kind of gives me hope that I can solo TT with my mystic sometime in the future. I just hope I can get to a higher lvl than I already am. I just can't see how someone can lvl up to 90+ it takes too much time b:surrender and plus I'm very impatient b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    b:thanks Thank you for the video, it kind of gives me hope that I can solo TT with my mystic sometime in the future. I just hope I can get to a higher lvl than I already am. I just can't see how someone can lvl up to 90+ it takes too much time b:surrender and plus I'm very impatient b:chuckle

You really dont have it too bad right now, as long as you have squads. Getting from 95 to 100 used to 'bite the big one' for those that came before you and didnt have the benefits of the Dragoons or Morai - which you WILL have Morai. Start in Morai as soon as you can and make sure you do your faction base quests.

Honestly, you will spend more time learning than leveling, which is just...b:chuckle

It's not that bad, if you love playing the char. b:victory
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It's not about being jelly. It's about that it's sad that it just takes some OP gear to faceroll basically anything. That's pretty crappy for a game...

Typical response from someone who can't afford OP gear, or thinks it can't be farmed. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Typical response from someone who can't afford OP gear, or thinks it can't be farmed. b:shutup

And people wonder why cash shoppers are shunned upon. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I multiclient tt a lot with mystic level 60 quest reward, tt70 skirt, p.def top / hat, nature's breath and sakyamuni's light...

Her level is 74... lol. No forms of R9 and have no problems at all in tt. Retsuko lol... and other people who think OP gear is needed to solo TT, sure it is a hell of a lot easier but LOL!!! If you think you need R9 to solo TT... You really must be a terrible player... Mystics are the most OP class 2nd to venoes...
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Her level is 74... lol. No forms of R9 and have no problems at all in tt. Retsuko lol... and other people who think OP gear is needed to solo TT, sure it is a hell of a lot easier but LOL!!! If you think you need R9 to solo TT... You really must be a terrible player... Mystics are the most OP class 2nd to venoes...
    So you're saying your 74 mystic can solo (no other chars involved during the run) 3-1 squad mode (including dark colluseast)? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• GumyBear - Raging Tide
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I multiclient tt a lot with mystic level 60 quest reward, tt70 skirt, p.def top / hat, nature's breath and sakyamuni's light...

I don't know if my avatar is broken but I'm now lvl 81 if that makes a difference b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Christ, are people on mystic forums just born **** or what? This topic is about solo TT, not bringing in a mystic healbot w/ the min. hp to survive aoe's to heal your main who tanks all the damage in TT. A lvl 74 mystic might be able to solo tt 1-x...

To that end, your ability to solo in TT is dependent on your defense. If you get 1-shot, there's no chance. If you can survive at least 1 shot, then it doesn't matter how much damage you do, the boss will eventually die, assuming you're fighting the low end TT 2-x tank and spank bosses. I took out TT 2-3 General wurlord solo in TT99 and event gears, but it was NOT worth the time/cost.

To actually solo, say, TT 3-1 and 3-2 comfortably and for a profit that's worth the time/effort invested, I would say you absolutely need a +10 R9 weapon minimum. Anything lower and it will take you over an hour + a bunch of charm ticks. At that point, just go make a damn sin, it will bring you loads more profit than wasting hours in TT w/ a R8 caster wep.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • OmniX - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2012
    Options

ummm not really...i solo those instances as well..up to 3-3 and its not a "faceroll". The gear does help..but its not just the gear. >.>