Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I say keep, lighter hair color suits lighter skin color more. White seem a bit out of place on ur tan skin toon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @MikoTenshi - I actually never thought of the UI as blushing but I guess, haha. The nose is actually close to the smallest for the sliders. It's just that this preset seems to be designed for a larger and wider nose. b:surrender

Before I go, I was debating if I should keep the brown hair or change it to white. Any thoughts?

10wk4dy.png

Wow, that white hair caught my eye. I like it better than the brown, for some reason. Probably because it makes his eyebrows stand out more.

Also, dat facial hair... How? b:surrender
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Wow, that white hair caught my eye. I like it better than the brown, for some reason. Probably because it makes his eyebrows stand out more.

Also, dat facial hair... How? b:surrender

This facial hair is actually one of the selections when you make an EG from scratch. I guess I just made it into my own. I've been lurking the thread post your EG awhile back and found this so I thought why not make your own?

@MikoTenshi - I see what you mean there but I'm just trying out options XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I prefer brown too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    I know, keep was my opinion ;o I didn't say you must keep it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @MikoTenshi - I actually never thought of the UI as blushing but I guess, haha. The nose is actually close to the smallest for the sliders. It's just that this preset seems to be designed for a larger and wider nose. b:surrender

Before I go, I was debating if I should keep the brown hair or change it to white. Any thoughts?

10wk4dy.png

They look like the sexy twin boys! 4.5/5!
    Hmm, let me guess, the brown guy is the older brother. :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012

10wk4dy.png

My vote is for the brown as well, it flows better with his skin to me. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2012

10wk4dy.png

Could you take screenshot with blonde and darker brown hair? :) I like the brown more than the white but to me the brown color is too close to the skin color.
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Could you take screenshot with blonde and darker brown hair? :) I like the brown more than the white but to me the brown color is too close to the skin color.

This is how the brown actually looks like. It's just that it gets too dark in the main EG Town. b:surrender

But I will try blonde for sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:cute How bout this:

c6602b27d13de7982f5b478ff17d77611339780007.jpg

I put this pic on one other thread (the my perfect char thread). This is me. :)
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    b:cute How bout this:

c6602b27d13de7982f5b478ff17d77611339780007.jpg

I put this pic on one other thread (the my perfect char thread). This is me. :)

Skin too orange to me. Make it closer to a brown tan, or something less orange. Couldnt really see her face, so w.o face judgement, 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dispelle - Harshlands
    Dispelle - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    It's the sunrise lighting. Her skin is brown tan. :)
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    God they look so boring. Fatty mouth, unrecognizable features, fatty chest, skinny little arms and fatty crotch... 0/5.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Frankie, couldn't you ban this creep already? b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Accalica - Heavens Tear
    Accalica - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    @MikoTenshi - I like her fash, got the same dress in same color myself b:chuckle
    also I like her hair but can't see her facial features all too much. 4/5 based on what i see though. :)

@Ame - Honestly? Mods and even frankie has stepped in and you continue? Don't even have any comment for that, pure childish acts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Suspended on Silverwings ~
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    @MikoTenshi - I like her fash, got the same dress in same color myself b:chuckle
    also I like her hair but can't see her facial features all too much. 4/5 based on what i see though. :)

@Ame - Honestly? Mods and even frankie has stepped in and you continue? Don't even have any comment for that, pure childish acts.

That's not my toon b:chuckle

Amme- You say I have too much imagination when it came to your crotch grabbing image, looks YOU are the one with too much imagination. "fatty crotch"? Your eye is really something, see through pixel dresses.

PS. pwi packs, abs are FAT and UNATTRACTIVE. Especially sin ones, looks like man ****. Is why I made all of my hubby's toons skinny. To me that is, so no one get offended please (:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012

PS. pwi packs, abs are FAT and UNATTRACTIVE. Especially sin ones, looks like man ****. Is why I made all of my hubby's toons skinny. To me that is, so no one get offended please (:

I agree actually.. All of my Tideborn men are built smaller. The beefy ones look awkward to me, but I also see sin's being more agile, stealthy killers and the psys as the bookworm types.. So one would be more thin and limber while the other's just smaller cause they have no reason for bulk. Really, the only classes that make sense to be beefy are barbs and bms. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I agree actually.. All of my Tideborn men are built smaller. The beefy ones look awkward to me, but I also see sin's being more agile, stealthy killers and the psys as the bookworm types.. So one would be more thin and limber while the other's just smaller cause they have no reason for bulk. Really, the only classes that make sense to be beefy are barbs and bms. b:surrender

Eh, to me seekers have more a reason to bulky than bms. BMs remind me more of weapon masters/martial artists who tend to be on the thinner side. Especially when I see the ones with poleblades. Those two-handed giant swords the seekers wield though, take a lot of upper body strength to wield properly. Not to mention the heavy armor that they wear. Those should be some very muscular, beefy dudes IMHO. I also don't think they look fat at all, just muscular. Beefy dudes are bulkier IRL too, its because muscle ways more than fat. So to me that's all it looks an attempt to recreate, and I think they pretty much succeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    mah baby psy b:cute

2012-08-0821-26-52.jpg

dispelle- I cant see ur cleri's face much but I love her dress.

edit: i cant figure out how to make my psy hips smaller without making her waist look tini x.x'. I know she's out of proportion as her hips are a lil too big but i dont like tini waist.
  • Amberis - Sanctuary
    Amberis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Veno.jpg
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Baby_pho - blue skin = no. but overall, she looks really cute. 4.5/5

Amberis - you are \/IP right? ;o. anyway, eye ball too small for large eyes, upper lip bit too thick. 4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Baby_pho
    Cute cute. I like her colors, they're very tideborn-ish, and the skincolor looks good with the color on her fashion. She reminds me of some sort of candy. o; Also, i love her big eyes. The lower lip seems a bit too big to me. Maybe make it just a little smaller, or make the upper lip bigger to make it look more natural. 3.7/5
    About the hips: I just make the legs and waist smaller to make the hips smaller.. there should've been a separate edit bar thing for it. :c

Amberis
    First of all, please rate others. It makes everything so much easier here, lol.
    Your character is very pretty. She looks simple, in a good way. I love the dress, and the hair - I use it on my own char too :3 Her hair color is pretty, I've started to like yellow-blonde-ish. The only things that bothers me, is her eyebrow color and that it looks like her eyes are.. ehh.. whats it called.. >.> derping?

b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Baby_pho
    Cute cute. I like her colors, they're very tideborn-ish, and the skincolor looks good with the color on her fashion. She reminds me of some sort of candy. o; Also, i love her big eyes. The lower lip seems a bit too big to me. Maybe make it just a little smaller, or make the upper lip bigger to make it look more natural. 3.7/5
    About the hips: I just make the legs and waist smaller to make the hips smaller.. there should've been a separate edit bar thing for it. :c

Amberis
    First of all, please rate others. It makes everything so much easier here, lol.
    Your character is very pretty. She looks simple, in a good way. I love the dress, and the hair - I use it on my own char too :3 Her hair color is pretty, I've started to like yellow-blonde-ish. The only things that bothers me, is her eyebrow color and that it looks like her eyes are.. ehh.. whats it called.. >.> derping?

b:beatup

yeah, I love her skin color too it took me forever to make it not blue or purple rofl as many of tb already are blue/purple. I tried green skin tone on her and it looks kinda gross rofl. It was meant to look tb ish b:chuckle. if I made her human colors it would look too normal to me. yeah I originaly I had her upper lips larger but on the lil char menu in game it looks like her upper lip is way big. about the legs n hips(booty part) n waist. my legs and set on minimum already. and if I lower the waist part it would look like she's too skini. i hate it b:surrender ima have to live with it tho b:cry

mikitenshi- thanks for the rate :3 I made her light blue bc I do want to make her look like a fish n not like a human. I can show you a pick of her with normal skin for you to compair X)

Amberis- her eye brows looks weird. other than that she looks really cute. the eye ball is a tad small for her big eyes. I do not rate in numbers. I just put my comment in for characters.
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Amberis: very white and pretty....I do agree about the eyeball thing with Baby-Pho but I like the brown eye color with the light hair

Baby_pho: I love colorful fish bodies and her face is adorable, I like those tats to it goes good with her look, I do wish the body thing was easier, like with my wiz it took forever to get a right look ( due to the weird chest out deal for me)

Dispelle: from what I can see she looks lovley and I like that hair texture with the pony tail (never noticed how nice it looks)

Warfare: he is cute, acually looks like this guy that was in my antomy classes, love his nose and mouth, he has this almost steern determined look (prefered the brown to)

Reix: your vamp guy is amazing....I love his long face, i could so see him in a PWI version of dracula

MikoTenshi: love barbs like these wish there where more around, looks like one of those big eyed stuff animals they sell at the drugstore

Xainou: wow another guy that I think looks nice that color....so great and his lips I like the size....his hair is ok but to ?emo? it seems for him...btw I know very little on the male hairstyles the one male I have is bald

wow there was a rush of males huh If I missed ya Im sorry

ok well Ive posted all my chars butmy new one (all mine would be what couple hundred pages awayb:sad

this is the bm I made
    20120809223513.png
    20120809225545.png
    and ya I know the eyeshadow is not everyones cup of tea but Ive been wanting to use it forever, as well as the hair......Ajio? inspired the eyebrows she awlays made chars with epicly expressionable eyebrows and well sence this char is inspired from medical term for pain one letter change, I wanted her to look like she was in pain or sorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asteric - Archosaur
    Asteric - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Baby_pho: That is so cute >.<, maybe just make the nose a little wider 4.8/5

Amberis: Really beautiful but she looks a little shocked to me XD (the eyebrows might be a little high, but not much) 4.5/5

Dimthought: Cute, but like you said the eyeshadow is a bit 'popping', but other than that I like it 4/5
    __._.__._.__._.__
    Here's my wizard, I tried to make him look like Lloyd from Code Geass, but didn't really turn out too well b:surrender *the best pic I had had him with his eyes closed, so I'll put two up*
    (oh, and his hair is a light purple, not silver XD, it's kind of hard to tell)
    2012-07-1915-28-54800x600.jpg?t=13446446152012-07-1915-27-23800x600.jpg

...and here's my new archer, I had to keep redoing his eyes because the face pic of him up top kept looking weird, so did I mess him up?

2012-08-0800-45-29800x600.jpg
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    dimthought- your eyeshadow is too much for me... aside from that, she looks pretty good, just the nose a bit too big to me. 3.5/5

Asteric- I think you did a pretty good job. As soon as you mention Code Geass, I was like "ohhhhh... it does looks kind like him" 4.5/5. As for the archer, I cant really see so not going to number rate, but he does look decent.

Been awhile since I post my cleric and hubby. Rate us <3.

f9i9l4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asteric - Archosaur
    Asteric - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    MikoTenshi: You guys are so cute >.< and I love your hair, 5/5

I know I just put some pictures up, and I'm sorry if I'm putting too many : (, but I really need advice for my new venomancer. I'm a girl myself but I've never made a girl character in any game before, so can you please tell me if she looks too generic or awkward and how to fix her? b:beg

2012-08-1201-08-33.jpg?t=13447521482012-08-1201-07-31.jpg?t=1344752333
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Been awhile since I post my cleric and hubby. Rate us <3.

f9i9l4.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaaa dat doll faceeeeeeeee....

I know you're going for that doll look, but I feel like her head is a little small for her body. I'll give her a 3.9/5. You pulled it off pretty well, but it's not my thing b:surrender

Your husband... it is hard to tell what he really looks like from the side, but overall, he looks like a nice fellow! 4/5.

@Asteric- I see that it's... purple... :D

Ok, now serious time. Rating cap, AWN!

Her eyes are a little far apart for me. It makes her look like she's spacing out or a little derpy.

I have a yes/no argument in my head about the matching eyes/lips/hair. It's unique, but it bothers me a little. Maybe change the lips and the hair, but keep the eye color? Out of the three I could think to change, I feel her lip color should be changed the most.

Everything else is fine, though. She seems well proportioned (head to body ratio, bust to head ratio). 3/5 b:victory She's very nice for a first timer.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Asteric, her chin is a little too long for my taste and her eyes seem a little too far apart. But I like her hair color and overall appearance :3 3.5/5 Your male characters are cute, i'd give them a 4/5. Cant really see the archer but he looks good from what i can see ^^

MikoTenshi, I like her. She's cute, but I could never actually play a doll looking character. Her head seems way too small for her body though, or maybe it's just because you can't see her body? 4/5

dimthought, you know I love all your characters. :3 I actually like the eyeshadow with the kitty hair (not so much with her normal hair tho) She's definitely adorable and sad/painful looking. 5/5

Baby Psychic b:avoid

zCNgd.png
    4BJ5G.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Baby: 4/5 i like how she look happy. :)

Amberis: 4.5/5 she look real and look cute.

Dimthought: 4/5 i don't think the nose is too big, it's what make her look different and i like it, for the eyeshadow maybe a other color than white can be better, the white make it jump in the face.

Asteric: wizz 1/5 the proportion of the body seems wrong to me, the face is nothing really original i see many male wizz/cleric look like that, archer 4/5 (remind me Hercules), veno 1/5 i personally don't like the hair/lips/eyes colors, the face seem too long.

Miko: i'll put a 4/5 i like your cleric i already said it, but the problem for me is now every cleric i see have that same face and hair color, for me it become a preset more than anything, she's really cute, but not original anymore, you should maybe try to change something to make her different from the other people using that ''preset''. (even the catshop on my server use that ''preset'')

Ajiuo: 4.5/5 really cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute