edited August 2012 in Mystic
I hope any lvl 100+ mystic answer me b:victory
i am now lvl 64 mystic and i made a sum of all the mystic skills

and i get that there
37 active skills
1 passive skill
3 spark burst
1 town portal

then the sum of active skills are 41 skills.

now Go to skills list slots it have only 40 slot.

so do i have to give up a skilll?

or i am wrong at the sum?

or there something idk else.
Post edited by SharSharX - Momaganon on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ill try to understand.

When you press R , you get your learned skill list , when it fills up , another row is added automatically (this happens frequently to Blademasters). You can learn and max all skills , crafting skills and passive abilities. PW is one of the few games where you can unlock the full potential of your character as long as you have spirit and coins.

Hotkeys are limited , they can be expanded manually to have more rows and have space for all skills and many items.

Hope i answered your question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I once experienced a weird glitch that added a ninth char to my list of selectable chars. The game added a scroll bar so I could select them all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SharSharX - Momaganon
    SharSharX - Momaganon Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Ill try to understand.

When you press R , you get your learned skill list , when it fills up , another row is added automatically (this happens frequently to Blademasters). You can learn and max all skills , crafting skills and passive abilities. PW is one of the few games where you can unlock the full potential of your character as long as you have spirit and coins.

Hotkeys are limited , they can be expanded manually to have more rows and have space for all skills and many items.

Hope i answered your question

thx i am new at game that's my first char. so dodn't know that b:thanks
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    I once experienced a weird glitch that added a ninth char to my list of selectable chars. The game added a scroll bar so I could select them all.

that is PW , even the bugs and glitches are organised b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue