This guy hax

Nael - Dreamweaver
Nael - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
http://i47.tinypic.com/35ks5sx.jpg

b:dirty

And no I'm not this Jette guy, he rerolled my bow and got the exact same add-ons as his daggers. b:shocked
Post edited by Nael - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Jette - Dreamweaver
    Jette - Dreamweaver Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    b:cool I pro.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    http://i47.tinypic.com/35ks5sx.jpg

b:dirty

And no I'm not this Jette guy, he rerolled my bow and got the exact same add-ons as his daggers. b:shocked

Damn you Jetters and your amazing luckb:angry
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That is some bow b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    this is why everyone should let me make their gear :O
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    how come you can stack your pots at 376 and i can only stack 100 at a time?
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    condo2009 wrote: »
    how come you can stack your pots at 376 and i can only stack 100 at a time?

Those are divine contract pots.
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Those are divine contract pots.

Cus she a noob :P
  • condo2009
    edited August 2012
    all i asked was a question. you show you're arrogance with that reply. you won't go far in this world with an attitude like that.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    all i asked was a question. you show you're arrogance with that reply. you won't go far in this world with an attitude like that.

Jette wasn't even talking to you. You won't go far in this world with the stupidity level that you have.
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What is the item under the chrono key? never seen it before, just curious.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    What is the item under the chrono key? never seen it before, just curious.

Looks like 1 of the items from orders which gives you additional prestige and influence, the highest one.
  • Nael - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    It's the 80% badge from Corona.
  • condo2009
    edited August 2012
    you a noob too because you can't read lol
  • Jette - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    You're not going to get very far in life with that attitude, sir. That's not very polite. Not very polite at all.
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    you're a noob too because you can't read lol

Please go away. We don't like mongoloids here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    Please go away. We don't like mongoloids here

Racist much ? D:
    I see what you meant, but still, this kind of words shouldn't be meant as an insult x_x
  • Umasi - Harshlands
    Umasi - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Racist much ? D:
    I see what you meant, but still, this kind of words shouldn't be meant as an insult x_x

That wasn't racism.
    Viva la sync
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    That wasn't racism.

racism   [rey-siz-uhm]
    noun
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Saying "we don't like Asians here," (and that indeed an outdated term for them) is the very definition of racism. You're intolerant of their presence (we don't like you being here) and their is implied hatred towards that group (don't like Asians) just because of their racial background.

That being said this is all severely off topic so let's not clutter the forums with it. No need for that kind of discussion here. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    racism   [rey-siz-uhm]
    noun
    a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
    a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
    hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

Saying "we don't like Asians here," (and that indeed an outdated term for them) is the very definition of racism. You're intolerant of their presence (we don't like you being here) and their is implied hatred towards that group (don't like Asians) just because of their racial background.

That being said this is all severely off topic so let's not clutter the forums with it. No need for that kind of discussion here. :P

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mongoloid
    I was using the 3rd definition and umasi was right, that wasn't racism
    Tbh I didn't know that definition, and I love Asians I hate being american
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    witniss wrote: »
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/mongoloid
    I was using the 3rd definition and umasi was right, that wasn't racism
    Tbh I didn't know that definition, and I love Asians I hate being american

Eh, still comes off as racist (even if you yourself aren't, and that wasn't your intention) as the most well known (widespread) definition of that term is Asian. A person of Asian descent might read that and think to themselves, what does he mean I'm not welcome here? It gives the impression that they aren't tolerated here. There are plenty of other racial slurs with different meanings, doesn't change what the well known meaning is and that when you use it for other meanings it's still isn't insulting to other groups of people the phrase targets. For the record, discriminatory remarks about mentally disabled people aren't really something we should discuss here either.

Good example is what is going on in the states with NBC's monkey commerical. They aired a commercial about monkeys doing gymnastics right after discussing Gabby Douglas and how she might hopefully inspire more black teens to do gymnastics. Maybe one day they too could make it too the Olympics. And then cut to a commercial about a monkey olympic hopeful. I don't think NBC as a network mean to make it into a racist thing. But it was nevertheless racist, just unintentionally so.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Would you people stop making such a big deal about race? Things are only offensive because you let it be, you're white, you're black, you're asian, who cares? You're all people, if you don't like someone then do it because of their personality.

Jeez. I'd go more into this but I'm really horny right now an can't think straight.
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    Eh, still comes off as racist (even if you yourself aren't, and that wasn't your intention) as the most well known (widespread) definition of that term is Asian. A person of Asian descent might read that and think to themselves, what does he mean I'm not welcome here? It gives the impression that they aren't tolerated here. There are plenty of other racial slurs with different meanings, doesn't change what the well known meaning is and that when you use it for other meanings it's still isn't insulting to other groups of people the phrase targets. For the record, discriminatory remarks about mentally disabled people aren't really something we should discuss here either.

Good example is what is going on in the states with NBC's monkey commerical. They aired a commercial about monkeys doing gymnastics right after discussing Gabby Douglas and how she might hopefully inspire more black teens to do gymnastics. Maybe one day they too could make it too the Olympics. And then cut to a commercial about a monkey olympic hopeful. I don't think NBC as a network mean to make it into a racist thing. But it was nevertheless racist, just unintentionally so.

Mm well I tried changing it but my iPad wont let me edit
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    Would you people stop making such a big deal about race? Things are only offensive because you let it be, you're white, you're black, you're asian, who cares? You're all people, if you don't like someone then do it because of their personality.

Jeez. I'd go more into this but I'm really horny right now an can't think straight.

Jesus Christ man way tmi
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012

Piece of advice next time: fap before you forum.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Piece of advice next time: fap before you forum.

Couldn't I just head over to the real life picture thread and fap?b:chuckle
  • Pytharia - Lost City
    Pytharia - Lost City Posts: 757 Arc User
    edited August 2012

hope you just came up with that now and nothing sparked that idea.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Whatever floats your boat.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • witniss
    edited August 2012
    new mottot fwyf
    fap while you forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    well this thread got way offtopic.... and disturbing... and I don't even know...

grats @ OP

And the rest of you stop bickering and grow up >_>

Side note: This Oreo Coolatta from D&D is amazing @_@
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
This discussion has been closed.