Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    AmmeeesbfC
    Okies, so im not a fan of his look, but i think there's some things you can do to make him look better. Like moving his mouth a bit down, or moving nosetip up. Also, i'd make his lips thicker, and open his eyes more. The colors are nice :) 2.5/5

Here's my psy. Whatchu think?

PSYBLUE2.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Anonome - Dreamweaver
    Anonome - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

PSYBLUE2.png

I really like the facial expression your psy has :o It's very calm and soothing. I also like the color scheme you chose, I love the cream hair on tan skin b:pleased I think you did a really good job, 4.5/5
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Mimi: She already look way better with the eyes fixed, 4/5, i don't know why, but she remind me Willow from Buffy, maybe cause the hair color. :)

Reix: He look different and i like it 4.5/5.

Amme: 2.5/5 I personally don't like that green and i think the mouth could be better.

Ziria: He look awesome 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    AmmeeesbfC
    Okies, so im not a fan of his look, but i think there's some things you can do to make him look better. Like moving his mouth a bit down, or moving nosetip up. Also, i'd make his lips thicker, and open his eyes more. The colors are nice :) 2.5/5

Here's my psy. Whatchu think?

PSYBLUE2.png

Not bad. He looks very young, though, like a teenage boy. I would prefer more manly hair style myself. Also, the sneakers do not match his outfit. 2.5/5

24lu7fl.jpg
    Maybe this is the final.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Long time no see, thread, long time no see. Glad seeing people being back on track rating others and ignoring the trolls :)

@Ziraia Not a bad looking psy. Pretty unique and not fishy in colours. To be honest, the only thing that bugs me is his fash. While the top suits him, the pants just make his legs look like too thin and the shoes are just... no way. b:surrender

4.5/5

@Reix He surely does carry the Dracula look you wanted. I think the face, hair and body structure work very well together. Only thing that bugs me is the skin colour. Purple with white hair looks so much like preset. b:surrender Maybe a shade of blue would do better, I dunno.

3.5/5

@Mimiroppu

I absolutely adore the witch outfit together with your seekers face. The ginger hair works very well, and the green eyes and third eye are an epic contrast <3 She does look epically witchy and cute on the same hand. Just don't like the kitty hair on her since it compeltely changes her expression, nomming her eyebrows. b:surrender

5/5

Too lazy to go back further, sorry. ._. So much spam by people not rating inbetween...

And taking the chance... here's my Asgard. Something about him bugs me a little but I'm not sure what. o_o;

asgardhead2.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Long time no see, thread, long time no see. Glad seeing people being back on track rating others and ignoring the trolls :)

@Ziraia Not a bad looking psy. Pretty unique and not fishy in colours. To be honest, the only thing that bugs me is his fash. While the top suits him, the pants just make his legs look like too thin and the shoes are just... no way. b:surrender

4.5/5

@Reix He surely does carry the Dracula look you wanted. I think the face, hair and body structure work very well together. Only thing that bugs me is the skin colour. Purple with white hair looks so much like preset. b:surrender Maybe a shade of blue would do better, I dunno.

3.5/5

@Mimiroppu

I absolutely adore the witch outfit together with your seekers face. The ginger hair works very well, and the green eyes and third eye are an epic contrast <3 She does look epically witchy and cute on the same hand. Just don't like the kitty hair on her since it compeltely changes her expression, nomming her eyebrows. b:surrender

5/5

Too lazy to go back further, sorry. ._. So much spam by people not rating inbetween...

And taking the chance... here's my Asgard. Something about him bugs me a little but I'm not sure what. o_o;

asgardhead2.jpg

Maybe thicker his eyebrows or widen and less open his eyes. I like all other features of his but only his eyes do not make him look very much like a guy to me. 3/5 Try thicken his eyebrows or widen and less open his eyes and you will get a sexy dude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    asgardhead2.jpg[/COLOR]

Gotta agree with Ammeee here, his eye are too small and too open. I think his eyebrows are fine though. Other than that he's perfect Xai. 4.75/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

asgardhead2.jpg

I don't agree with the above, his eyes are not too small to me, maybe make the eyeball bigger tho. But i agree with Venus about the eyebrowit doesn't need to be any thicker. 4.5/5

Amme- I personally don't like you BM, because I hate green. That and I don't get what kind of expression he have, look kinda weird. Eyebrows too close to eyes, eyes looks half asleep. Nose look too big compared to the non existent upper lip. So, sorry 0/5.

Ziraia- That psy looks hot. I think he is perfect, but I don't like the hair he have atm. That and his shoes looks weird with that outfit, might consider a change. 4.9/10 (cuz of the hair, shoes is not relavent to face so)

---

Rate my all time fav barbie <3
    20fuamq.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

---

Rate my all time fav barbie <3
    20fuamq.jpg

Ahahahajandjennhbrbvuvfnv

That is so damn cute bfjhfnbtbgmcj

5/5. Simply because... He's different. He's not the typical skinny, big-headed barbarian. Barbarians are hard to make stand out. He has my vote, though.

Xainou- He pretty much looks fine to me. The only thing I could think of, is the hairstyle. Not many Earthguard can pull it off. ... He is an Earthguard, right? I can't tell...

4.5/5. For the... Earthguard looking... Fellow....
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options

5/5. Simply because... He's different. He's not the typical skinny, big-headed barbarian. Barbarians are hard to make stand out. He has my vote, though.

Xainou- He pretty much looks fine to me. The only thing I could think of, is the hairstyle. Not many Earthguard can pull it off. ... He is an Earthguard, right? I can't tell...

His mini pic look more cute b:thanks And I believe that is the human race wiz. Cause of the lip texture and the beard? he have. EG beards looks like santa. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Haha, thanks for the rates so far. But the class guessing amused me. You're both wrong though. Asgard's a BM b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Haha, thanks for the rates so far. But the class guessing amused me. You're both wrong though. Asgard's a BM b:avoid

Meh, close enough b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Hah! I didn't even notice the lip texture. I was hoping she would say he was an Earthguard, so I could've asked how she got his beard like that b:surrender

That is very well done for an older race.
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options

Deleted the comment. :)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    ↑ Thanks for pointing out the obvious. I didn't mention the full character name for a reason, but yea, thanks.

@Miko He surely is a different kind of barb. lol If you could make him all small and buffy, I'd just cuddle him. xD So cute.

4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Xainou ~ It's the eyebrows for me. Make them further apart a bit. :S

Other than that, I am still envious of that hair color.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    Reix - Dreamweaver Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Miko- I'm jealous of your barb, I've always loved the super cute tiger barbs~ 5/5

@Xainou- It's definitely his eyes.. They're too wide vertically and not wide enough horizontally, he looks shocked to me. Aside from that, he's quite handsome. 4/5

I changed the colors on him some in the editor, and I wanna see if this color scheme is better before I go slinging around makeover scrolls. >.>
    tana.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Miko- I'm jealous of your barb, I've always loved the super cute tiger barbs~ 5/5

@Xainou- It's definitely his eyes.. They're too wide vertically and not wide enough horizontally, he looks shocked to me. Aside from that, he's quite handsome. 4/5

I changed the colors on him some in the editor, and I wanna see if this color scheme is better before I go slinging around makeover scrolls. >.>
    tana.png

His eyebrows are too thin, which kinda make him look lack of male hormone. 2/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options

tana.png

The eyes are a step up, in my opinion. The skin and hair... still look the same to me. I don't know if it's my computer screen or eyesight...

I understand if it's what you like. I just feel like his colors, as a villian, could be a little less common b:surrender and a little more b:angry POP!
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The eyes are a step up, in my opinion. The skin and hair... still look the same to me. I don't know if it's my computer screen or eyesight...

I understand if it's what you like. I just feel like his colors, as a villian, could be a little less common b:surrender and a little more b:angry POP!

The change was subtle, so I can see how it would be hard to see. His hair's just a little more blond and his skin has more of a flesh tone. I'm wondering if maybe.. Dark blood red hair on him would be good. I was just putting it on my mystic and, maybe it would fit him too? I just know I don't want his hair to be black or something.. Just seems like it would be just as overused, especially considering he's supposed to be a vampire.

As far as his skin.. I'm stumped.. Any flesh tone that isn't super subtle makes him look like he's been in a tanning booth for a month straight. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Reix- How about black hair? Might not be what you like but, black seem pretty evil to me with red eyes. Red hair might be a little over do. Should post both color tho. And no, no thicker eyebrows, it looks better this way. b:thanks

And thanks, I'm glad others thinks he is cute too b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Reix- How about black hair? Might not be what you like but, black seem pretty evil to me with red eyes. Red hair might be a little over do. Should post both color tho. And no, no thicker eyebrows, it looks better this way. b:thanks

And thanks, I'm glad others thinks he is cute too b:laugh

Here's both red and black hair colors.. And a random grey skin for lack of anything better. I think he's doing this to me on purpose, villian indeed. b:sad

EDIT-Alternatively, black eyes with the red hair, since the red's overpowering..
    tanared.pngtanablack.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well you seem dead set on grayish-purple skin so I'l stop commenting on it, though I think a bit of blue of black to get a truer shade of gray would look better...

I like the red hair a lot. The red is a bit much wit the eyes but thats easily fixed by making the eyes black as you said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I could go for the black hair, if his eye color was a sharp jade/neon green or an ice blue.

And yea. I hate that about Tideborn. :T I can't complain about it enough.

greygreygreygreygreygrey!!!

I managed to get a light skin tone on my psy. Still looks sort of grey, though. ONE DAY!!!!!! b:angry

Try the yellow side of the wheel? I find that makes for a decent skintone on them. Other than that...
  • Reix - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Well you seem dead set on purple skin so I'l stop commenting on it, though I think a bit of blue of black to get a truer shade of gray would look better...

I like the red hair a lot. The red is a bit much wit the eyes but thats easily fixed by making the eyes black as you said.

Actually, I'm trying to get away from the purple, but the face and body texture on him make it oddly hard, due to all the dark shadows and such. Particularly on his lips. I have no idea whatsoever what to do with his skin and it's driving me insane. It's like I'm stuck with purple or creepy oompa-loompa..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Actually, I'm trying to get away from the purple, but the face and body texture on him make it oddly hard, due to all the dark shadows and such. Particularly on his lips. I have no idea whatsoever what to do with his skin and it's driving me insane. It's like I'm stuck with purple or creepy oompa-loompa..

Ah I see...yeah TB skin is a **** to deal with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ Reix - 3.5/5 Hard to work with Tideborn skin indeed but overall, I prefer the red hair over the black. Eyebrows are kinda thin.

30kq1wh.png

Here's my seeker's most recent makeover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @ Reix - 3.5/5 Hard to work with Tideborn skin indeed but overall, I prefer the red hair over the black. Eyebrows are kinda thin.

30kq1wh.png

Here's my seeker's most recent makeover.

I like how he seem to be blushing on the mini display. He look alright normal but nose look too big in mini. I always thought that 3rd eye is pink, didn't know there was a blue one ;o! 4/5

And Xai, I changed my mind now that I get a visual view. red looks better to me.

-edit-

Xai, I actually have 2 nature looking tan skin for fish, I can pm you them if you want to try it. Let me know
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I like how he seem to be blushing on the mini display. He look alright normal but nose look too big in mini. I always thought that 3rd eye is pink, didn't know there was a blue one ;o! 4/5

And Xai, I changed my mind now that I get a visual view. red looks better to me.

There's around 9-10 third eye you can choose i think.

4/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Warfare - Sanctuary
    Warfare - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @MikoTenshi - I actually never thought of the UI as blushing but I guess, haha. The nose is actually close to the smallest for the sliders. It's just that this preset seems to be designed for a larger and wider nose. b:surrender

Before I go, I was debating if I should keep the brown hair or change it to white. Any thoughts?

10wk4dy.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]