Returning to PWI; Server?Class?

lightzq
lightzq Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi!

I've just returned from 1-2 year break from PWI and I just had an urge to play again - mostly for the PvE and all.

Which server right now is the most populated or are all the PvE servers roughly the same?
Which character would excel more in PvE(Don't just compare the end game or just the beginning game please)?

Thank you :D
Post edited by lightzq on

Comments

• Seriachnon - Sanctuary
    Seriachnon - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    This is probably my biased opinion, but the veno is an overall great PvE class. You'll be able to solo a good amount of quest bosses without having to yell for help, and starting at 60 you can solo TTs to make money. Also, thanks to Soul Transfusion you don't have to use pots most of the time.

I haven't tried the mystic, but it's probably just as good if not even better. That is, if you can figure out a way to get a never-ending supply of mana, because earthguard classes burn through pots really fast. Basically, the mystic is like a veno/cleric hybrid who summons pets (that you don't have to feed or level) as well as plants. You also get a 15-minute buff that allows you to resurrect immediately after dying.

If you want a populated server, definitely pick west coast. I've never been on HT or LC, but I know that Sanctuary's very lively and most of the people you meet here are unbelievably nice, especially in PvE. b:pleased
    ALTS
    - Aethiriel: 2x Cleric
    - Cereisse: 3x Seeker
    - Starniliya: 3x Wizard
    - Cloveriene: 3x Assassin
    RETIRED
    - SatanicBlood: 58 Veno (in case the name rings a bell for anyone who knew me from back in '08/'09)
  • WhiteRosa - Archosaur
    WhiteRosa - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    lightzq wrote: »
    Hi!

I've just returned from 1-2 year break from PWI and I just had an urge to play again - mostly for the PvE and all.

Which server right now is the most populated or are all the PvE servers roughly the same?
    Which character would excel more in PvE(Don't just compare the end game or just the beginning game please)?

Thank you :D

Hmm PvE.I would pick a sin tbh.Well since I play it and all,but still.You can pretty much solo and stuff when your higher with aps and demon/sage spark.Also with stealth,you can pretty much avoid the mobs you dont wanna deal with,and just get on to the boss.Deaden helps you're hp when your down,it adds a bit more so you wont die so fast.But hey,this is sin logic,just play a class you want to play! ^^
    b:cute You jelly bro?You should be~b:cute