Char to earn money (R8)

buhahej
buhahej Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi guys, whas is the best class for money making? I want first play a char that can get money easy for my main char. That is money for r8. I know that you can make money with every class but which is the easiest. Im kinda new i have 10kk for start and none char ;d
Post edited by buhahej on

Comments

• WhiteRosa - Archosaur
    WhiteRosa - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    buhahej wrote: »
    Hi guys, whas is the best class for money making? I want first play a char that can get money easy for my main char. That is money for r8. I know that you can make money with every class but which is the easiest. Im kinda new i have 10kk for start and none char ;d

b:faint Did you even start a char?Oh and uhm,no char has easy money.When you get to 89 and go into a world (Heaven or hell) there u can farm herbs/mats to sell!b:cute
    b:cute You jelly bro?You should be~b:cute
  • hothakalasha
    hothakalasha Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Sin used to be one of best classes but before u can get lots of money on sin u need to get decent aps and refines (tt99/r8/at least g13 dags with high refine) to get fast money in nirv/tt.

I would suggest veno tbh. All you need is sage amp for nirv aps squads and tt99 weapon is enough for casters. Veno also can tame rare pets and sell them for pretty nice money. Also u dont need high refines etc to do quests since ur pet is ur tank.