Blessings for PvE

Options
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
edited August 2012 in General Discussion
So we have Jones and O'malley's that give attack and def lvls which make a big factor in PvP and help a fair amount in PvE and alot of people don't like them.

So what if we do Warding and Slaying lvl blessings. With Morai gear being focused on PvE now and some of that gear is great for it. Why not add blessings to further the PvE farmer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
Post edited by ZoracGallant - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kuyton - Dreamweaver
    Kuyton - Dreamweaver Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    they already do.

lumi seal gives +10 ward
    corona gives slaying
    shourd gives 10% exp
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Not sure what you are suggesting here.... you want to change the ones that exist into PvE ones? Or just add warding/slaying level blessings into the option choice? If it is the latter, it doesn't really make a difference... we benefit just as much from the attack/def levels, PvE or not. Unless you want a slaying level blessing that in effect allows us to do more damage than Jones, I don't really see the point. And as far as changing them entirely, that is just completely unfair to the PvP players (this coming from a purely PvE player). If you take them away from one you should take them away from all, imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Since the current blessings work just as well for PvE i dont see the point. Sorry
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Since i dont PVP and im only into PVE and a selfish snake , yes turn them into Warding and Slaying respectively. i dont mind it at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • HardToFind - Raging Tide
    HardToFind - Raging Tide Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Especially with pwi's devs/gms because with them it would mean we would be unable to get any blessings for a few weeks or months even.
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I voted for turning them into slaying and warding but at this point with the gear as it is now I doubt it would make much of a difference in pvp anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Shika_No_Ken - Raging Tide
    Shika_No_Ken - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This may be hard to do, and would take a lot of programming and effort, but, why not, instead of adding a completely new blessing, just modify the ones they have. Like for instance, changing the Jonas blessing so it has a Level cap or something simalar. Those that bought and have high Level gear (I.E. R9 etc.) Would still have an advantage, but the blessings would help close that gap if say, you can't use them after 100. Or you can make so It doesn't work if you have certain pieces of High level armor on. Again, the the high levels will keep there advantage in both PVP and PVE, but it just won't be as drastic. Again, this is just a thought so don't jup on me, but, problems don't get solved without some thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]